Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] Empty
PostSubject: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:22 am

Alisa walked into her room and placed her heavy bags on the floor. It was like she was carrying rocks... Well she was... In one bag. One had her stuff while the other had a bunch of painted rocks she promised Van. She was just making the business trip and leaving, which was a shame. "Maybe I should stay here for a bit... It IS nice here. But then again, I need to get back home..." Alisa thought for a moment. Some of her friends lived there. She laid down on her bed, one shoe on while the other dangling off. "I think I'l stay..." Alisa sat up and looked out the window. She was lucky to have a room with an opened window. She adjusted her shoe and walked out of her room, locking the door behind her. She walked down the stairs and into the lobby where others where.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:36 am

Dylan was new to the inn, so she decided to see if anyone hanged out in the lobby. It was night so it was dark out and staying out at night wasn't her thing. Yet she wanted to meet new people, but she couldn't over come her fear. She walked down the steps to the lobby and entered the lobby. The place seemed more lively during the night than the day, so it was nice to know she wasn't the only one who didn't go out at night. She looked around trying to get up the courage to talk to someone. Suddenly she tripped and bumped into someone when she tried to get her balance back. "I'm so sorry!" She said alarmed. "Are you okay? I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 am

Alisa was shocked! She jumped and looked at the girl. "Oh I'm fine! What about you? This happens to me a lot!" Alisa didn't recognize this girl but did... She wondered for a minute. She did remind her about the owner of Marvelous Metals... Maybe she was a costumer there... "I'm Alisa!" Alisa stuck her hand out in front of her with a big smile on her face.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 am

Dylan was relived that she didn't end up hurting someone. She got a little too anxious and had to catch her breath. "I'm okay, I'm so sorry." The girl did seem nice and she even introduced herself. It looks like Dylan didn't even need to work up the courage to talk to someone. Herown clumsy behavior completed that task for her. She grabbed Alisa's hand. "I'm Dylan Kristi. I just moved here."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:50 am

Alisa smiled. "Coolio! It looks really nice here so I bet you'll like it!" Alisa looked around to make sure it DID look nice around there. In her mind she slapped herself thinking -Bad Ali! Don't say things if you don't know!!!- "So, what made you decide to move here?" Darn. To her, she sounded like a stalker! She was trying to be nice when to her she was sounding like a freak-show trying to make friends!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:56 am

Dylan was happy, she was having a conversation and she didn't feel emmbarresed at all, well so far. Alsia was right the place did seem like a nice place to live. The town had a quiet country feel to it, but it was still lively. It was really different compared to where she lived before. She wasn't shure if she was quite satisfiyed moving here yet though. "I moved here, cause I want to live on my own for once. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:00 am

Alisa chuckled for a second. "Well there's a guy named Van that comes around here once and a while. He requested some painted rocks so I came to drop them off. Really I'm just visiting..." Alisa looked down at her feet. She liked where she lived but still liked it there. It was nice. The goddess pond also was more peaceful... She was still thinking that the name Dylan was very familiar. -Have I met this person before or not? This is driving me nuts!!!-
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:29 pm

"That's too bad your just visiting," Dlyan said dissapointedly. She wasn't one for traveling herself and she didn't want to leave this town for awhile. She smiled and cheered up though. She couldn't look like she was desperate to find a friend, then no one would want to be her friend for shure. "How often do you visit here? I'm not trying to sound stalker like, just wondering if it's possible for us to hang out some time."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:18 pm

"Well Van won't be here for another week and a half... Also I plan on staying for an extra week so I'd say about three weeks!" -Three weeks? Well I guess I'l be staying three weeks! Yay- Alisa smelled something good. It must have been coming from the kitchen. She wasn't the only one who smelled it though. Alisa looked around seeing many people sniffing the air. It smelled like... Like... Pie...? She loved pie! -Okay, okay... Calm down and be nice. Its the only way to get a new friend...-
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Dylan was glad that Alisa would be staying here for a while. Maybe she'd have her home ready before the three weeks were up and she could invite Alisa over as her first guest. She couldn't help but get excited by the thought. She always dreamt of having friends come over to her own house like her mom and enjoying tea or coffee. "That's nice that you'll be here for awhile," Dylan said smiling brightly, then a intresting smell gently went by her nose. It was sweet and warm. Kind of like fresh pie to her. "Do you smell that?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Alisa looked at the kitchen door. "Yes! Someone must be cooking something. I wonder who ordered it... Alisa thought. -I wonder if it was a customer or the inn keeper just making something to eat. Either way, it smells like pie!- She put her hands in her pockets, trying to see if she had some spare change to order one to share. Ah ha! Darn! She had left her money in her room! -Hmm...- "Hey, why don't we go up to my room? Its getting pretty crowded in here."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:58 am

Alisa had suggested that they went to her room. It wouldn't be a bad thing to do, because Dylan was starting to get hungry with the smell of the pie. She loved sweet stuff and if she was exposed to the scent any longer she think she would go crazy and eat the whole pie. At home she always got scolded for devoring a large amount of sweets. "It sounds like a good idea for me. You are right it is pretty crowded here."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:05 am

"Okay, lets go!" Alisa walked up the stairs with her new friend behind her. She put her hand into her pocket and unlocked the door with her key. She opened the door to see things scattered everywhere! -Oh no... Not Tibby!!! - Tibby was a stray dog Alisa fed every night. He must have followed her there and snuck into the room while the door was opened... -It looks horrible in here!- "Tibby!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Alisa was filled with shock when she saw her room was a mess. Things were scattered here and there and it looked like someone robbed her room. The last thing she heard Alisa say was 'Tibby," which made her think Tibby was her rival or something or maybe a little brother. Dylan simply walked into the room and begain to pick things up. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to help you clean this up some."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Alisa was so embaressed. "Oh no, you don't have to! Let me find-" There was a whimper under her bed. She lifted the covers and looked under. Sure enough it was Tibby. "Tibs, come on... You can come out..." -I knew he'd follow me from my house to the path but I wouldn't think he'd follow me all the way...- "Uh... Dylan, this is Tibby!" (Check profile to see a picture of little Tibs)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:54 am

Dylan felt like an idiot for thinking Tibby was a person instead of a dog. What was she thinking? No mother or father would name their child 'Tibby.' It was definatly a name used for a pet. She looked into the dogs eyes. It was cute and hand a nice shiny coat. She couldn't help but giggle a bit, "He's cute Alisa." It was true, it look like it was still a puppy, so she couldn't help but like it. "Hi Tibby. I'm Dylan."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:03 am

Tibby walked up to Dylan and licked her hands. He was so bad following Alisa from the valley to town! "I can't believe him..." Tibby looked at Alisa with his 'eyes'. She was too weak. "Welcome to the inn Tibs! -I fell for it again!!! Razz- Tibby walked to the bed again and pulled out a small pink bear. "Oh, and there's sir cuddly... I'm very bad at names... "
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:23 am

Tibby was adorble, when he came up to Dylan and licked her hands she couldn't help but giggle. He didn't have a collar though, so he might be a stray, or Alisa was like her and could hardly afford anything. Either way Tibby did seem like a good dog to have. He was full of energy and got into stuff. He pulled out Alisa's teddy bear and he did make a large mess in this room not that long ago. "I had a stuffed toy panda named Sir Cuddly too, but then two of my sisters got in a fight over him and ripped his head off."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

"That sounds a lot like Tibby! If you look at sir Cuddly's arm, you'll see some stitches...È Alisa picked up some of her stuff and placed it in her bag. She lifted Tibby and the bear onto her bed and Tibs quickly fell asleep. "Well, you just moved here right? Have you gotten all of your stuff out of boxes and packages?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 pm

"I only packed what I could carry," Dylan admitted. She did have a ton of stuff she wouldn't have mind bringing, she just couldn't carry it all. Her house wasn't ready too, so where would she send her stuff to then. She walked her and was broke from staying at inns on the way here, so right now she couldn't afford to pay for the shipping for her other stuff. "I don't have enough cash to send it here and my house isn't ready yet."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Alisa nodded. She knew how that was like. It was the same way she was like when she moved into her house. "Well, you'll earn enough money to get all of your stuff!" She went to where an outlet was and plugged something in. "Would you like some tea or coffee?"
(Wow, that was short compared to everything else XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]   Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reserved-Black friendship event[Dylan & Alisa]
Page 1 of 1