Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon GrayXClaire

Go down 
3 posters

Should I make more? (ex CliffXClaire)
Yes!!!
Harvest Moon GrayXClaire Vote_lcap100%Harvest Moon GrayXClaire Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
It was different. Even so, I'd say yes.
Harvest Moon GrayXClaire Vote_lcap0%Harvest Moon GrayXClaire Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably...
 0% [ 0 ]
It wasn't my favourite so, I'd say not
 0% [ 0 ]
No way!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Harvest Moon GrayXClaire Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:03 am

Gray + Claire

Gray’s Point Of View

I was walking down to the library, going to visiting my true love, Mary. She was poised. She was gentle. She was beautiful! She was- “Gray!” Claire? I looked behind me to see my little sister running up to me. She wasn’t really my sister though. She just acted like one. I smiled at her as she clutched my shoulder. “Hey sis. I was just going to the library to visit Mary. You want to come?” A sour expression spread across her face. It always did when I brought up Mary. I never knew why though. She weakly smiled instantly after. “No thanks... I was just going to the store. I’ll see you later then...” With that she left without a word. I didn’t get it. Why did she always do that. Oh well. I kept walking to the library.

I finally reached the library. I opened the door and Mary was there to greet me. Cliff was there too for the oddest reason. Cliff put his arm around me and lead me upstairs where Mary couldn’t hear us. “Okay Cliff, what is it? I never got to say hi back to Mary.” This time, it was Cliff who had the sour face. “Dude, You haven’t noticed yet.” I was still confused. What was he talking about? “Your little ‘sister’ likes you!” Wait... “Likes me as in...” Cliff nodded. Claire... Likes me...? How’s that? We’re just good friends. We’re like siblings... “That explains the sour face... Wait, don’t tell me you like me too!” Cliff just stood there with a face that said ‘you’re an idiot’. I knew what he said, yet everything was a blur. Suddenly there was a big boom coming from downstairs!

Cliff and I ran down the stairs to find Claire, pinned down by Mary! Was the girl of my dreams that low to attack my sister? Well, not sister but, close friend. I immediately pulled Mary away from Claire and Cliff helped Claire up from the ground. “Mary... I thought... I though?!?” I quickly ran out of the building. The one I loved betrayed me! Attacking Claire tore me into pieces. Why? Why did I feel as if I had to protect Claire like that? Why did I call her my sister? Why? I had so many questions about it. I felt the same way as I did when I first met Mary. I wanted to protect her forever. Now my heart was broken. I didn’t know what to do but visit Claire. Except she was in the library. I wouldn’t dare go back there so I went to the inn.

Ann was pacing back and forth, looking very worried. “Ann, what’s wrong?” She jumped. It seemed she didn’t notice me. It wasn’t surprising though. When she was thinking of something, you can barely get her attention. “Gray! Go to the clinic, now!” She pushed me out of the inn. It must have been important if she kicked me out. Instead of walking, which I would usually do, I ran to the clinic. Something could have happened to Claire! Why Claire again? I opened the door to see Cliff again. He was pacing like Ann, probably even faster! “Gray! When you left, Claire fainted!” What? My sister fainted?!? I dashed into the room where she was. She looked like an angel, lying there. Angel? She opened her eyes and weakly smiled at me.

“Hello brother...” I was so relieved she was okay... Even so, I was worried about her. “What happened Claire?” She closed her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. “When Mary pushed me, I fell backwards and hit my head on the floor. The doctor says I’ll be fine though.” How could she? That Mary. I’d never hit a girl but if I was ever allowed to, I’d give Mary a piece of my mind! Who did she think she was to push Claire? Well, at least Claire was okay...

I stayed by her side for hours. It was late too. I didn’t want to leave her though. The doctor insisted on me leaving hours ago but I refused. Finally he kicked, literally kicked, me out of the building so I headed back to the inn. I laid on the top of my bed, my hat on my bedside table, thinking of Claire all night... I wondered. Was this... Love?

Claire’s Point Of View

I was sitting on the dock, waiting for Gray, wondering. Did I like Gray? Sure I got into a fight with Mary about it but, did I actually love Gray or was I saying that for attention. I guess it was left a mystery. I waited for a couple more minutes. Then I saw my worst nightmare. It was my ex boyfriend holding something in his hands. He was going to kill me!

I quickly screamed! What? I looked around me. I was in the clinic... It must have just been a dream. I went to move my hand. I couldn’t! Was I paralyzed? I looked at my hand to see another one on top of it. I followed the hand up to the person’s arm, all the way to see... Gray?!? What was he doing here? The doctor kicked him out. Well, it was morning. I guess he was let in... He must have came in early because he was fast asleep. I placed the boy’s hand on the bed and rested my head on my pillow. I felt as if I was at home. A much more... White home... Everything was white. Suddenly I heard a noise! What was it? I turned my head to look at Gray again. He was snoring... I couldn’t believe it! My prince snored? Wait... Prince?

What was I thinking? Gray wasn’t my prince! He was my prince charming! No, I mean brother. Ah, I mean my friend! What was wrong with me? Then, Ann’s words from once before ran through my mind. “Everyone can tell you like him except you! You’ll find that out eventually Claire.” I closed my eyes. I looked at the clock. It was already noon. luckily it was Thursday. Gray wouldn’t be late for work. I thought to myself. Gray was so sweet... He stayed with me for hours last night. I basically slept half of the time too, yet he wouldn’t leave me.

Even so, I couldn’t believe Mary and I would get into a fight. We used to be best friends...

“You better stay away from Gray!” I had never heard Mary yell at me. I felt as if I had to yell back. “Who? Me or you? I liked him first!” This was true. I liked him the day I met him. Wait... I like him. "Well he likes me so I should be able to have him to myself!” This was true as well... Gray did love Mary. She was all he talked about. “Why you!” “You should be happy you can be his friend!” She didn’t just say that, Gray’s more than a friend to me. He’s like my brother! He’s like Jack, my real brother. “Look who’s talking miss Jacky!” She gasped at what I said and pushed, more like tackled, to while pinning me to the floor. All the impact of the fall hit my head. Then Gray and Cliff raced down the stairs. Gray took Mary off of me while Cliff helped me up. Then instantly Gray raced out.

That was all I could remember. I must have fainted after that... I sat up and nudged his arm as he woke up. He smiled at me as I smiled at him. “You okay?” I nodded as he blushed and lowered the brim of his hat. He always had that on. The doctor walked in yet Gray didn’t notice. He was blinded my me. What was the doctor doing though? He walked behind Gray while he was talking to me. Then he pushed him into me.

What the? I didn’t know what he was saying. I just knew that Gray’s lips crashed into mine! I stayed there though. I wanted that moment to last forever. Gray released what had happened a little after I did. Even so, He wrapped his arms around me. I did the same.

After a couple of seconds, he released me. We both blushed and looked away. I looked at the doctor as he smirked and walked away. Why would he do such a thing? At least I was certain I liked Gray now. Like as in love. I just hoped he loved me as well...

Gray’s Point Of View

The doctor told me to guide Claire home so I did as I was told. I just closed the door of her house and started to walk back to the inn. I was worried again. What would happen to both Claire and I now that we kissed? I closed my eyes, stopped walking, and looked up at the stars. It was late. “She’s my little sis. I bet we’ll work it out...” Why? Why did I care about this? Then, Cliff’s words raced through my mind. “Gray, you may say you like Mary, yet your feelings are telling you that for an excuse. You like Claire whether you like it or not!” This wasn’t rue anymore.

I hated Mary! Claire could have died. No! Stop thinking that! Finally here I arrived at the inn. Maybe I could talk to this about Cliff or Ann. They always knew what to say. I opened the door to see everyone my age, other than Claire, inside. That weird doctor was there too. Everyone looked so happy to see me, a big shocker. “Happy first kiss!” They yelled at me and threw confetti at my face. That lousy doctor must have told them about what he did. Besides, it wasn’t my first kiss. It was my second. Wait... I was twenty six and I had only just gotten my second kiss? Wow. Also my first kiss was a mistake. It was back when Claire and I were water and fire...

It was my birthday. I was walking to the springs to relax. I wanted that day to end okay, unlike other days. I walked up the path. Then I saw her. It was Claire, relaxing in the hot springs. She was doing what I was going to do. She was rude. She was impolite. She was too much of a boy. She was childish. The worst thing was though, was she was friends with Mary. I hated Claire yet I had to act like she was my friend so I could be with Mary. I walked up to the springs. Sure enough, she noticed me. “Hello Clairissa.” She hated when I called her that which was good... For me. “Hello Grayson. What do you want?” Darn! She discovered my disliked name. “Its my birthday. I came here to relax.” She quickly looked away as I took off my shirt and hopped in. I’d assume she’d leave but she didn’t. “Why aren’t you leaving?” She glared at me. That was why I was so scared of her. Her creepy glare. “I was here first! You leave!” Wow. I didn’t expect that. I moved beside her and put my arm around her to make her mad. Sure enough it worked. She quickly turned her head towards me once she felt my skin tough hers. I looked away so I didn’t have to see her face while she blabbed about how mad she was. “Get away from me!” This time I went to look at her. Oh no! I went to close! Both of our lips touched. Claire pulled away as fast as she could. She immediately grabbed her towel and clothes and ran back to her ranch, leaving me alone.

I never expected to have my first kiss with her. She used to be my rival and now basically I was taking Jack’s place in being her brother. I smiled, trying not to be rude. “Wow... What a party!” No duh I was lying. “Come on Gray, lets go...” Cliff grabbed me and literally pulled me up a staircase again. Why was he the only one that pulled me to places? He dragged me into out room and let go, leaving me on the floor, while he sat on a chair. “So Gray, you had your first kiss?” I looked out of the window. “No. My second... Same girl though. The first was an accident though.” Cliff nodded. “Well I’m going to bed...” I nodded at Cliff as he stood up. “I think I’ll sleep now too...” I hopped into bed and stared outside the window. Asking myself, once again, if I liked Claire...

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Harvest Moon GrayXClaire Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 am

I VOTE FOR YES..JUST GOOD^^
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 am

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! It's GREAT!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Updated

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:44 am

go for more!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:51 am

it's getting better and better!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 am

clairexcliff wrote:
I'm sorry, I won't be able to work on it today. (Today because here its 12:55) I'm away.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 am

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:
I'm sorry, I won't be able to work on it today. (Today because here its 12:55) I'm away.

well..that's okay..^^
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Updated
I also added a note...

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 am

just read it..and it amazed me..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: More chapters(Post was too big)   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 am

Claire’s Point Of View

I woke up earlier than I usually did. I was thinking about Gray the whole time I made my breakfast. Why though? I placed two eggs on a plate with four pieces of bread. I sat down when I heard a knock on the door. Who was it. I stood up and walked to the door. I hoped it was Gray. When I opened it I saw Ann. Followed by Cliff... “Hi guys. Come on in.” I tried to hide the fact that I wished it was Gray. “Looks like someone’s hiding the fact they wanted to see Gray!” I guess I didn’t try hard enough... I took my tea kettle and turned it on while I sat with the two at my table. “So what brings you two here?” Ann looked at me with a sad look on her face while Cliff didn’t look at me at all. “Well?” I had a bad feeling about this... Suddenly they jumped out of their seats and yelled at me with big grins. “Jack’s coming to visit!!!” What? My brother was coming here? Good thing I got a guest room built here. “Wow! I haven’t seen him since Mary and I became friends!”

After a long time talking about Jack’s visit, Cliff and Ann left. I had to tell Gray. I grabbed my rucksack and ran down the path until I reach the Sabrina’s house. I opened the door to find Sabrina. Sure enough, Gray was there as well. “Ah, hello miss Claire. Come to see the boy on your string? He’s been talking about you nonstop!” Sabrina broke down in laughter. Besides, Gray wasn’t mine at all... Usually Gray would have said hello to me or something but he kept to himself. “Y-yes... I did come to see Gray. For a second.” The old man looked at Gray and nodded saying ‘You may take a break’ or something. Gray grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. Cliff was usually the one who pulled him somewhere, not him.

He pulled me outside the building and to the town square. He finally let go of my hand. I wondered though, why here? Either way he seemed sad. Or even angry... I smiled, trying to cheer him up. “Gray, Jack’s coming to visit!!!” Gray looked at me, still with sadness in his eyes. My smile quickly disappeared. His sadness was magic and once you saw it, it made you unhappy as well. “I’m leaving soon.” What? Leaving? “The day your brother gets here. We had a fight. He never wanted me to see you again after the day at the springs...” I knew Jack was mad but... Why didn’t he want Gray in my life? “I said I was moving the day he left so he didn’t have to worry about it. I didn’t though.” He started walking down to where the beach was. I followed him, not wanting to miss a detail. “I can’t let him see me or else he'll make you leave everyone here.” I didn’t understand. Why? “You aren’t leaving... Forever... Are you?” He gave me that face again. Oh no... He was leaving for good!

We were at the beach. We sat on some towels that we left the other day. I grasped the sleeve of his coat. “You can’t leave! No matter what Jack said!” He just kept looking out into the ocean. “Gray!” He instantly hugged me after. I couldn’t move for a bit. Then I softened. I held onto him as well. I was sad, angry and... I couldn’t put together any words for the emotion I was feeling. He rested his head on the top of mine. He was so warm. I snuggled into his chest. I wanted to cry but It would be harder for him. He pulled away slightly. I looked up. Before I could see his I felt lips crashing down on mine. I was shocked. He let go of me and ran away. I was sitting there alone then. Did Gray really just kiss me? For real? My right hand was gently touching my lips, still tingling from that kiss.

I finally placed my hand back down on the ground and felt something under my fingers. What was it? I looked to see the word ‘UMA’ on it. It was Gray’s hat! Did it fall off of him when he ran back to the shop? I looked at it and saw something dangling out of it. It was a note. He must have gotten it ready before I went to visit.

‘Dear Claire. I’m actually glad I’m able to leave. It gets me away from Gramps. I’ll visit once and a while but from here until my first visit, I’ll get enough time to think about things.
Love Gray’

Love? ... Love? Love... He could have said something like ‘Your big brother’ but no. He put love. Also, what did he have to think of? I walked home and sat on my bed. What would I do now?

Jack’s Point Of View

I was going to visit all of my friends in Mineral town. I was just getting off of the boat. I walked The Yodel Ranch. I tiptoed past Chicken Lil’s because I didn’t want Popuri to tackle and smother me. Then I saw my old Ranch. I walked down the path and found Claire lying beside the small watering hole. I raced up to her. I hadn’t seen her since she was eight teen. Now she was twenty five! She heard me and stood up. I thought she was going to give me a hug but instead she ran off! Why though? “Claire!!!” I yelled after her. Why did she run? I followed her, unaware of where she was going. I just wanted to know what was wrong. I finally caught up to her and grabbed her hand. She struggled and tugged but couldn't get loose. “What’s wrong? What did I do?” I noticed she had scratches on her legs and tears in her eyes. I swooped her over my head and on my back. I started walking back to the ranch as she told what was wrong.

“Gray told me you didn’t want me to see him...” I stopped for a second. That was right. We were never friends. Then I started to walk again. Thinking of what I would tell her.

I ran to the inn to give Gray a piece of my mind. How dare he kiss my sister! I was furious. Even so, once I reached the door I calmed down to not look like a maniac. Once I passed everyone and headed up the stairs, I looked through a hole to see Gray walking towards the door. I pulled away from the door and slammed it on his face. “What the heck? What are you doing here?” He didn’t know? I knew he wasn’t so smart but at that moment he seemed even more dumb than usual. “My sister! Why did you kiss her?” He looked away as if he was trying to hide something. “It was an accident. Like I’d really kiss that brat!” How dare he, insulting my little sister by calling her a brat! “I’m leaving soon and I don’t want you part of her life, got it?” He looked almost as furious a I did. “I’m leaving anyways! Never coming back!”

The last sentence bounced through my mind. I wanted to tell Claire but... I didn’t want to hurt her. Wait... They were enemies... it wouldn’t matter. Finally we reached the ranch. I opened the door, placed Claire on the bed and took out a first aid kit. I told her the story while patching up her wounds. After telling her, she had even more tears in her eyes. What did I do? Why was she sad? I mean it was Gray! Her enemy! Besides, why would she be so sad if he left when I did? Or did he? That darn Gray! Why did I hate him though? So many questions... Once I was done playing doctor, Claire raced out of the house and ran towards the beach. I decided not to get into her business. I thought a bit, asking myself why I hated Gray so much. He wasn’t so bad... Then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Cliff, May and Stu.

“Yay! Jack’s home!!!” May and Stu said simultaneously while hugging my legs. Cliff and I tried to pull them away but it was no use. Little kids were stronger than they looked. Either way, it was great to see them. “Hey Cliff...” He saw my down face. “You say Claire crying?” I nodded and let them all inside. May and Stu played with the dog as I told Cliff the story. I also told him I was wondering why I hated him... “Maybe its because of Claire...” What? How could that be? “I mean your parents died when you were eleven right? So you sort of became Claire’s father. No father wants their daughter to grow up. Remember what you said to Gray.” Now it made sense. I remember my words exactly. ‘I don’t want you in her life!’ Cliff was right. I just didn’t want Claire to grow up...

After a couple of minutes they left. I sat on a chair and sighed. I wanted Claire to be happy but... I didn’t want her to leave the nest. I knew though, every bird has to leave eventually...
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 am

good good good!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon GrayXClaire   Harvest Moon GrayXClaire Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon GrayXClaire
Page 1 of 1