Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..

Go down 
+4
Anzu00
Kritten
Rosette
Sanaka*~
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Hdbadge

[Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..   [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:18 pm

I love it! Animation is hard since I tried classical ones before in class. Yours is well done. Only thing I can say is I wish the "10,000" bill is not in front of her mouth. XD !!!
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..   [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:21 pm

VenusRose wrote:
I love it! Animation is hard since I tried classical ones before in class. Yours is well done. Only thing I can say is I wish the "10,000" bill is not in front of her mouth. XD !!!

Waaah Thank you xDD And i just didn't know where to put that 10,000 D: And since three animations were put in one it was kind of hard to predict where was it going to stand... Because I was dumb enough to NOT check on where will it stand >_>
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..   [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Other than the 10,000 part, I can add that the animation and the character art is very clean. If the animation didn't have that cleanness, it wouldn't have been as successful to watch. =) Keep it up. Very Happy

(I never said it but I like your avatar art too. It's very clean and has a unique style)
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..   [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:49 pm

VenusRose wrote:
Other than the 10,000 part, I can add that the animation and the character art is very clean. If the animation didn't have that cleanness, it wouldn't have been as successful to watch. =) Keep it up. Very Happy

(I never said it but I like your avatar art too. It's very clean and has a unique style)

Too much of praising there... But I'm greatly thankful again... Thank you, thank you, thank you... And don't know just how many "Thanks" could I say xD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Badge

PostSubject: Re: [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..   [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
12kittycat1214 wrote:
I have a question. What is the girl's name in it?
I wanna know. 0.0

Uh.. It's Ashima
Why asking? xD

I don't know. Something just made me want to know, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..   [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Okay I know this is off topic but i was indebted to one my friend... And she loves Shugo Chara.... So I drew him xD

[Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Thht

I know that some people on this forum like Shugo Chara.... I don't watch it since it's Magical girl.. soooo..... ENJOY THE MEAL O.O

BTW sorry about the shading.. GIMP fail much...

Besides... I just can't get that forum picture right DDD: I don't think I'll try again.. since it just won't turn out the way i want it to...
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..   [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:22 pm

[Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Thedanceofforeverinthemiddleofchaos

A little old pic but i like it very much.. Lazy background much :'D Anyway hope you like it... >< And shall i post more of these pictures that have nothing to do with HM? just asking o_o
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Badge

PostSubject: Re: [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..   [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
Okay I know this is off topic but i was indebted to one my friend... And she loves Shugo Chara.... So I drew him xD

[Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Thht

I know that some people on this forum like Shugo Chara.... I don't watch it since it's Magical girl.. soooo..... ENJOY THE MEAL O.O

BTW sorry about the shading.. GIMP fail much...

Besides... I just can't get that forum picture right DDD: I don't think I'll try again.. since it just won't turn out the way i want it to...

Yay! It looks awesome! I'm a big fan of Shugo Chara! It looks so much like Yoru!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..   [Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Dance? =O]Sanakas HM drawings and other..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3