Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

Female Number of posts : 125

Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD Empty
PostSubject: Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD   Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Hey guys u see i havent been rp-ing long but i still think Kandy could use a boyfriend lol ^.^ so if u guys know or ARE role playing characters that are boys (DAAA lol) and think Kandy catches ur eye then set up an event!!!!! so reply on this topic if ur interested lol ^.^
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD   Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Pre-determined relationships aren't a lot of fun. u.u It's a lot more entertaining and fulfilling to just let it happen, like in real life.

I'll RP with you, but I make no promises! xD *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD   Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 am

i will..you can make the topic..
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: kandy....   Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 am

Eternal Silence wrote:
Pre-determined relationships aren't a lot of fun. u.u It's a lot more entertaining and fulfilling to just let it happen, like in real life.

I'll RP with you, but I make no promises! xD *shifty eyes*

ur right i should just let it happen!!!! thx sooo much for the help!! ^.^ and u dont have to rp with me cause i wanna just le it happen the right way!!
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: Kandy...   Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:38 am

clairexcliff wrote:

yeah but like i said u dont have to if u just want it to happen ya know?? but ill make one anyways.. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD   Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 pm

You asked what double-posting was in another thread. Well, this is another example of it. When you make two posts, one right after the other with no one else replying in between, that's considered double-posting. If you post one thing, and then you remember that you have to add something, don't post another individual reply. Just use the 'edit' button on your first post.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD   Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:02 am

Harvestmoon1115 wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:

yeah but like i said u dont have to if u just want it to happen ya know?? but ill make one anyways.. ^.^

where did you make it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD   Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Kandy wants a Love interest!! lol xD
Page 1 of 1