Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! Carboaward

(Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! Empty
PostSubject: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:40 pm

"Man, I'm starving!" Momoko said tiredly. Momoko was wondering the path to the Goddess Pond because she was lost when she finally found an inn. "Yay! A inn! I can get food here!" Momoko said happily. She entered the inn and saw no one there... "HELLO! Is anyone here?" Momoko yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:47 pm

"Hello?" A voice called from the Lobby. 'I wonder who's here?' Miharu wondered. She was just cleaning up for Ruby while she was gone in town for some shopping.
She slowly opened the kitchen door to see who it was. She saw a girl she had never seen before. Miharu then got a smile from ear to ear, she never saw new people around the inn. "Hi! Can I help you?" She asked to the girl
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Awards : (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:57 pm

"Oh! Hi!" Momoko said with relief. "I'm Momoko, but please call me Momo!" "I came here to get some food because I've been wondering around for days with out food..." "Anyway, what's your name?" Momoko asked. "She seems nice enough to help me..." Momoko thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:03 am

"I'm Miharu!" She giggled, "You haven't had any food? You poor thing! I actually have some Sweet potato cobbler and Spagetti in the kitchen right now! Do you want to have some?" She asked. She knows what it's like to be starving, It isnt fun. 'I wonder if she's homeless like murrey.' She thought. It doesn't seem like it, she must just be out of money.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 am

"Oh, thanks Miharu!" "I would love to have some of that spagetti!" Momoko said happily. "She must think I'm a homeless person..." Momoko thought angrily. "Um... if you think I'm homeless, I'm not." "I just ran away from home!" Momoko said with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 am

Now Miharu felt very sad for Momoko now, she made her cry too. She patted her on the back and said, "It's okay, I know what it's like to be a runaway, we all have our reasons. But you could say here. Ruby is so kind! She'll take in anyone who needs help, in return you just have to do a few chores!" She looked back to the kitchen, " I think the food is done, I'll go get it.!" She said heading back to the kitchen. 'I hope Ruby doesn't mind if I give her some of her food.' She thought to herself, straining the spagetti.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Momoko felt terrible for making Miharu cry. "I'm sorry for makimg you cry... I shouldn't tell you that I ran away..." Momoko said sadly. Momoko thought this conversation was getting too depressing, so she decided to change the subject. "So... You're letting me stay in the inn!" "I'm really grateful, thanks Miharu!" Momoko stared to cry, but not sadness, happiness. "I'm so happy!" "And thank Ruby for me!" Then. Momoko stomach rumbled. She giggled. "Oh, I guess it's time to eat!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Miharu smiled sweetly, "I hope that you like it! I made the spagetti myself! And for dessert, we are having sweet potato casserole! It doesn't sound appitizing, but it is really sweet!" Miharu rolled up spagetti on to her fork, like she always did,and took a big bite, trying not to look silly eating her spagetti.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Momoko nodded at what Miharu said,trying not to be rude, but she started eating the spagetti and by the time Miharu stopped speaking she finished! "Yum!! That's was so delicious!" Momoko said happily. "Maybe it's my stomach speaking, but you're an awesome cook!" "I wonder when Ruby is coming back, because I want to thank her personally..." Momoko said to Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:24 pm

"Why thank you!" Miharu smiled, she had been cooking by herself since she was 6 years old, but not one compliment. That made her day. "Ruby should be home any minute, she left early, so she could get home around noon." She replied. She glanced upstairs, then back at Momoko, "I could get your room ready, do you have any luggage, or is it just you?"
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:14 am

"Oh!" Momoko yelled with surprise. "I just remember I left my backpack at the beach!" Momoko groaned. That backpack has all my money and clothes! Momoko thought panickly. "I gotta run!" "Sorrry, Miharu I'll be right back!" "It was nice meeting you!" Momoko yelled as she ran out. "I hope it's still there..." Momoko said quietly as she ran to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:54 am

She saw her run out the door. Miharu went up the stairs to get her room ready. She opened up the curtains, dusted off the bed.Actually she dusted everywhere. Then she vaccumed the floor. And to finish it off, chocolate on her pillow. She looked out the window and saw the ocean on the horizon. 'I wonder when everybody will get home' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!   (Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn! Empty

Back to top Go down

(Black Friendship event:Miharu and Momoko) Lunch at the Inn!
Page 1 of 1