Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's watching us?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

Who's watching us? Empty
PostSubject: Who's watching us?   Who's watching us? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 am

Here's another story! I just felt the motive to write something funny and non-romantic. So this story was created!
Summary: Forget-me-not is being stalked! But by who? Is it one person? or is it many? Everybody has their own ideas of who it might be. Flora, Ceilia, Kai, and Jill are teaming up and going to get to the bottom this!
something that gave me even bigger inspiration to write this- the money I could be saving with Geico!

"Lalala!" Celia sang as she washed the dishes. She didn't know, but she seemed in a good mood. Maybe because it was a sunny, summer day. Nothing could ruin this day! Even chores! She turned on the TV to entertain herself while she washed.
"Now for the weather! Today is going to be really sunny, a good day to get outside! You missed a spot.."
She looked down at her plate she was about to put away, there was a big spot sitll on the bottom of her plate! She stared at the TV, that was tuned out until it told her that she missed a spot on her dish. "That's right! You're not going to see a single drop of rain for the next week!"
She sighed with relief, she thought that maybe, just maybe that the people in the TV could see her. 'I guess that is what you call a 'paranoid moment' ' she thought to herself, shaking her head.
"Celia!" a voice boomed from outside
"Good god!" She shouted, almost dropping her plate from shock. She turned around and sighed with relief, it was just her aunt, Vesta.
"Goodness, Celia you look so shocked! What's wrong?"
"N-nothing! You just startled me."
"Okay.. well I'm going to the Inn, can you watch over the store?" She asked
"Sure! Have fun at the inn!"
"Oh! That reminded me, you got a letter adressed to you. It's probobly junk, but you should always read letters!" She said, giving me a letter.
Dear Ceila,
You were beautiful today, or should I say yesterday since this letter won't get to you til tomorrow. May I suggest that you water your plants a bit more, you didn't use enough water..yesterday. Your dishes are getting a bit piled up, I bet that you are washing them...today. Remember that I love you and that I will always be watching
-your secret admirer

Her hands were trembling, she knew that someone was watching her. She knew that it wasn't just her now. She felt like she was for the past two seasons, but this letter proved it!

On her way to the store, she heard an extra pair of feet behing her. She turned around quickly, hoping to find the stalker, but there was nobody. 'Just the wind' She thought. She continued walking, then the extra feet started walking again.It was too irregular to be the wind, it had to be footsteps. Then a rustle was in the bushes.
"Gotcha" She whispered, sneaking up on the bush. She quickly moved thebush to reveal....Murrey.. Darn! It couldn't have been him, Murrey couldn't write.
"Ceilia? Why'd you sneak up on Murrey?"
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to tell you that you can pick up your crops today"
"Murrey thanks you!"
'Who's watching me?' She thought to herself

Tell me what you think?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Who's watching us? Cliffnov

Who's watching us? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's watching us?   Who's watching us? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 am

sounds good!!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Who's watching us? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's watching us?   Who's watching us? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 am

Just so you know, the first couple chapters are just to show the main characters and how their insecurities started. This time it's Flora!

Flora had another day off, she always felt tempeted to go to work, just to entertain herself. But she knew she couldn't, how odd would that look? It was a good day to go to the spring and just do some martial arts. She grabbed her glasses, stepped out of the tent, closed it up tightly and strolled to the spring.
It didn't take a while to hear footsteps behind her. She whiplashed around doing a roundhouse kick, the wind didn't put up much of a fight against her. Flora sighed with relief, she didn't like to fight, but she could if she needed to. She turned back around and contined on her way to the spring.
"Ehoohoo!" A voice cackled from behind her.
'It's just the wind' she thought to herself.
Another sound stopped the silence.
"Who's there?" She asked to anyone on the open road.
"Howhoowhoo" The voice whimpered from behind a tree.
"Come out! I know that you are there!" She shouted
Nobody came out
She frowned, if she couldn't settle this politely, she'll just have to force the person to show him/herself. She stomped over to the tree where she heard the sounds. Behind the tree was a stalker most likely, either that or she had gone insane.
Her heart was pounding, she had to do this very quickly, or else they might leave. Flora swiftly glided around to find the culprit, Lucky. Lucky was Jill's dog, he must've wandered off the farm.
Flora picked up the frightened dog, "You scared me, I hope I didn't scare you." she said sweetly, smiling at him.
Lucky licked her on the face, "Bark bark!" He barked, wagging his tail.
"We should get you home, Jill must be worried sick."
As Flora walked with Lucky in her arms, she still heared light footsteps behind her. She tightened her grip on Lucky and stopped walking. The footsteps stopped.
Is it just me? Or is somebody following me?'
Stay tuned for part 3!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Who's watching us? Cliffnov

Who's watching us? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's watching us?   Who's watching us? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:32 am

good!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Who's watching us? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's watching us?   Who's watching us? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 am

"Clucky" Jill said in a serious voice, "I know you want to go outside today, but it just isn't safe for you without Lucky" She explained to Clucky. Jill pet her one more time before going on the the next chicken and telling them the same thing. She just wanted them to know that she wasn't trying to be mean, it was just to keep them safe.
When she finally went left the coop, she sighed and took out Lucky's favorite bouncy ball. It always seemed no matter how far away he was, he'd come running when it was thrown. She whistled loudly and chucked that ball halfway across her field. It was getting awful close to the watering hole, she closed her eyes as she saw the ball fall into it.
"For the love of!" She shouted, running toward the hole.

"Hehe"

She stopped in her tracks.

The wind broke the silence. Jill shook her head and continued toward the watering hole.

When Jill got there, she looked in the pond to see the tiny ball in the middle of the pond. Jill got down on her hands and knees and reached into the water,feeling around for the ball. Jill found it peculiar that she couldn't even feel the bottom, or when she moved her arm three feet to the right, it looked like only three centimeters.
"Come on!" She encouraged herself while moving her knees over the edge. It took a lot of concentration to keep from falling in at the moment.

"Jill!" A voice shouted from behind her. Jill jumped and let out a little yelp. That little jump made her loose her well needed balance and she staggered into the watering hole. She opened her eyes underwated and looked around for the edge to hold on, or at leats the bottom of this demented hole. She looked around and flailed. Oh there was the ball. And there was the wall! She swam over with one arm and gripped the edge, finally going above water. She looked up at the person who startled her, Kai. Stupid Kai. He was laughing uncontrolably. "Going for a little dip, Jill?" He joked.
Jill stuck her tounge out childlishly and got out of the bottomless pond. "What do you want?" She snapped, wringing out her hair and shirt.
"I was just wondering... if you wanted... to play detective with me!" He tried to say without laughing.
"I'm sorry I can't, I need to find Lucky."
"You mean you didn't have Flora dog- sit?"
"No, what do you mean?"
"Flora was headed this way with Lucky in her arms." He explained.
Jill sighed with relief, Flora had found him. "Well that is good."
"So can you play detective with ne now?" He asked childishly
"What is the mystery?" Jill asked.
"THE MYSTERIOUS STALKER PERSON OF FORGET-ME-NOT VALLEY!" He said in a spooky voice.
"Do you have suspects Detective Kai?" She asked playing along.
"A few: Van, Daryl and Thomas."
"The mayor of mineral town? I don't think he could-"
"HE IS THE MAIN SUSPECT!" He interupped, "HE IS A MAGIC WIZARD WHO CAN POP UP EVERYWHERE! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HIM WALK UP TO YOU?" He asked
"Well no..."she admitted
"Then we should follow him to see if we could find some clues!"
"But how-" She started
"Can I join?" A voice from behind said. It was Flora holding Lucky.
"Sure!" Kai said, giving us both Sherlock Holmes hats and magnifying glasses.
"But-"
"Oh here's your dog" Flora said, handing Lucky to her.
"But!" Jill shouted, "how can we follow him if we can't track him?" She finally asked.
"I don't know." Kai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's watching us? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's watching us?   Who's watching us? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's watching us?
Page 1 of 1