Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : "Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Afsangelaward-4

"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Empty
PostSubject: "Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile   "Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:37 pm

Full name: Kazumi May Martin
nicknames:Kazu

Birthday: Fall 21

-Height: 5 foot 5 inches
-Eye color: hazel
-Hair: Short, brown hair and bangs that scatter across her forehead. During the summer, it becomes lighter. While during the winter, it darkens.

Clothes: Kazumi wears clothes according to the season (or weather, more specifically).
Spring- Light jacket, khaki's, jeans, short sleeved shirts and T's, spring dresses.
Summer- Tank tops, spaghetti straps, short sleeved T's, short skirts or jean shorts, summer dresses.
Fall- Long jeans, long sleeved shirts,a light jacket, khaki's, fall dresses.
Winter- boots, heavy coat, long sleeved shirts and pants, scarf, hat, and gloves.
Kazu's wardrobe is cute, stylish, and she knows how to accessorize.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Family:
Grace Martin- Kazumi's mother. She was a bright and cheerful woman. However, Grace was sickly and had a weak body. When she got pregnant with Kazumi, she was told there was a 97% chance she wouldn't make it through. However, Grace refused to give her daughter up. And sure enough, she died in childbirth. While she was still pregnant with her, Grace gave her daughter the name "Kazumi" which meant, "Beautiful Harmony." She claimed that she would sing to Kazumi and she'd hear Kazumi sing back. Grace loved children and was a kindergarten teacher.

Michael Martin- Kazumi's father and owner of Melody Ranch, formally Martin Ranch. There were two things Michael loved, farming and Grace. His life became even more complete when Grace got pregnant. However, he became frightened when learning his wife might not survive. He did not try to stop his wife from keeping the baby, knowing she wouldn't give it up anyway. For a few years after Grace died, Michael suffered from PTSD and even abused Kazumi a little bit. However, he was eventually taken to the hospital where he stayed for a while in order to recover. After he returned home, he vowed to take care of his child and to raise her like Grace would have raised her. He taught Kazumi everything he knew about life and farming. On Kazumi's 8th birthday, Michael was struck down by disease and died soon afterward.

-Character pros: Kazumi is a kind, optimistic, and hardworking girl. She believes there is good in everyone and always does her best to find it. Kazu is also very friendly and won't hesitate to try and make new friends. She loves to meet new people and she always wear a smile on her face. She cares about other people a lot and likes to do whatever she can to help them

-Character cons- Despite her cheerful and outgoing personality, Kazumi hides a lot under her smile. Kazumi is very sensitive towards what other people think about her. She is also a workaholic and works to the point where she falls ill. Kazu is also very independent (or at least tries to be) and won't bother other people with her problems, or won't speak up if someone hurts her feelings. Sometimes she can get too friendly with people, causing awkward situations.

• farming

• animals

• singing

• flowers

• her friends

• fruit

• sweets

• Rain

• Music

dislikes:
  • sickness

• the cold

• pickled foods

• expensive items

• thunder

Extra information: After Kazumi's father died, she was sent into a deep depression where she didn't eat or sleep for a long time. Kazu has two scars, one on her right shoulder and one on her forehead where her father had hurt her when she was a child. She always wears her mother's black choker. Although she is physically more durable then her mother was, Kazumi still has a weak body, causing her to become ill very easily.

Harvest world dream job: Farmer

Friendship Sayings:

"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thpurple "It's very nice to meet you!"
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thorange "Ah! It's you again. Hello!"
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thblue "Wow, we run into eachother a lot, don't we? I like you!"
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thyellow "Hanging out with you is so much fun! I'm glad you're my friend."
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thwhite "You know, you're just like family to me."
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thred "I care for you so much. You're one of my closest friends!"

Romance Sayings:

"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thpurple "Hello there, what's your name?"
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thorange "We meet again? It's very nice to see you."
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thblue "We haven't known each other long, but I already consider you a friend."
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thyellow "Um, I've been feeling strange around you and I don't know why."
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thwhite "Everytime I see you, my heart beats faster and faster. I really like you!"
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thred "I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Heart Events:

"I'm waiting patiently for you."

"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thpurple [Everyone]
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thorange
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thblue Graham- He looks cold on the outside, but he's not such a bad guy.
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thyellow Chase- He's really nice and just like family to me!
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thwhite
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thred

Friendship Events:

"I'm really glad we're friends!"

"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thpurple [Everyone]
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thorange
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thblue
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thyellow
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thwhite
"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile Thred

Last edited by afsangel on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 am; edited 126 times in total (Reason for editing : i had to change it)
Back to top Go down

"Beauitful Harmony"Kazumi's Profile
Page 1 of 1