Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First School Dance =O! Need help!!!

Go down 
+4
clairexcliff
Eternal Silence
AlisaElric0150
35bell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : First School Dance =O! Need help!!! Bellnov

First School Dance =O! Need help!!! Empty
PostSubject: First School Dance =O! Need help!!!   First School Dance =O! Need help!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:34 pm

OMG! O.O first school dance D8< no it's not the one where you dance with guys (Yes!!! 8D) it's where you dance with friends and stuff Very Happy

The theme is "new york city lights" or something. xD

Ok I'm pretty much going to act stupid here so what do new york people where? Dx

I never been to new york so yea xD

Anyways, fist school dance O.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: First School Dance =O! Need help!!!   First School Dance =O! Need help!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Good for you~ I remember my first school dance... It sucked! For me anyways because my crush asked my best friend to it and then I was a little sad but that's happened to me... Five times. Well anyways, just play it cool. You dance, talk... Dance and thats pretty much it. But even so, what do you need help with? Outfit? Dance style?
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : First School Dance =O! Need help!!! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: First School Dance =O! Need help!!!   First School Dance =O! Need help!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:12 pm

Here's a tip: If you see a really creepy guy staring at you, and he follows you around like a puppy dog, RUN. RUN FAST.

And deejays at middle school dances are really, really creepy.

Just sayin'.

But they're totally fun, too. Make a fool of yourself; that's what those things are for.

Homecoming at my school is next week. My school is totally stupid, because the dance is on the night of the game, and I'm definitely going to the game, because we're playing the school that I'm zoned for, and that all my friends go to.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : First School Dance =O! Need help!!! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: First School Dance =O! Need help!!!   First School Dance =O! Need help!!! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 am

well..just act yourself and have fun!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: First School Dance =O! Need help!!!   First School Dance =O! Need help!!! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:45 am

XD I'm just gonna say Good Luck. We do not have dances in England until the Prom!
Um, why don't you wear a neon-ish dress? I have no idea what you wear for dances, except for dresses... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : First School Dance =O! Need help!!! Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: First School Dance =O! Need help!!!   First School Dance =O! Need help!!! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Ah... Memories of my first school dance... It sucked REALLY BAD! My first dance was when I was in 6th grade, nobody was dancing! Everyone was just at the snack table talking! One teacher was dancing, but let me tell you this she's not a good dancer.
My advice: be yourself or you won't have any fun!
I don't know how New Yorkers dance... Don't they dance the same like all of us?
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : First School Dance =O! Need help!!! Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: First School Dance =O! Need help!!!   First School Dance =O! Need help!!! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Don't New Yorker's wear the same things as everyone else? I dunno, I've never been there.... Anyway, have fun! Thats pretty much all I can give you. Hang out with friends and take lots of pictures if there's a photographer there! Lots of the stupid pictures my friends and I took ended up in the yearbook... Memories...

My crush asked me out to the 6th grade dance-- I said yes. Same with the 7th grade dance... Too bad he turned out to be a total jerk in the end Neutral

Haha, just dance like no one's watching!
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : First School Dance =O! Need help!!! Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: First School Dance =O! Need help!!!   First School Dance =O! Need help!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Roflz!
We New Yorkers dance the same as all of you. If not better. *coughcough* (:
But yeah, be yourself and you might be a little young to know what this is but, if you see a "grindline" DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO JOIN IN.
It is unpleasant. >.<

Which reminds me;;
MY JUNIOR PROM IS THIS YEAR. O-O;
Scary to think about. XD

But just enjoy yourself. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First School Dance =O! Need help!!!   First School Dance =O! Need help!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

First School Dance =O! Need help!!!
Page 1 of 1