Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What'cha going do for Halloween?

Go down 
+12
Midnight Wolf
Eternal Silence
Ballad Of The Fool
justice
Sanaka*~
clairexcliff
Rosette
Kritten
moonlighto3
AlisaElric0150
stephxluke
Momoko
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Carboaward

What'cha going do for Halloween? Empty
PostSubject: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 am

Hi everyone! So... here's the big question... What'cha going do for Halloween? Also, are you going to wear for Halloween? I'm going to go trick-or-treating(I'm not too old! DD:) and a party after! I'm going to be a half-angel/half-hippie! :DD I was going to be an anime character, but my friend said it that was stupid...(She doesn't watch anime! Mad)
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:09 am

Anime is awesome!!! Who were you going to be? But the hippie/angel thing is cool too!

Hmm... We are having a Halloween dance this year (called the Harvest Dance- even though we have to dress up in Halloween costumes) I'm going to be a candy-corn witch or a harajuku girl. I'm probably not going trick-or-treating unless my ex invites me to his halloween party. (not counting on it unless he invites my friends)
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:22 am

Cool! There's a Halloween dance at your school? A Harajuku girl sounds so KAWAII! The only Halloween event at school is the Costume Contest... I'm don't think I'll win... The person who won last year was dressed as a present! :DD I was going to be Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime...
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:14 am

Well I'm a little old to go 'trick or treat'ing but... I'm not saying I'm old!!! Either way, on my street there are teens a little older than me that trick or treet... Well anyways, yeah. Someone should be something I was for halloween or my friend. My friend was a ceiling fan(She wore a shirt that said 'up with ceilings, down with floors!', 'ceilings rock', ect ect... You get it?) then myself... I was a bargain... I wore tones of price tags with cheep prices on them! XD We have halloween dances too!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:26 am

well. I don;t like holidays much but I love halloween!!! Maybe i'm going to be a witch??? LOL. I'm gonna get candies!!!
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Badge

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:18 am

Hmmm... I'm probably going to scare little kids this year again. xD
I got into a sweater and had a very scary/realistic mask on. I'd hide my face and when a little kid came I looked up and scared them. xD
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:14 am

Quote :
Well I'm a little old to go 'trick or treat'ing but... I'm not saying I'm old!!!
I just went last year. No one questioned my age. Free candy. As long as you're in costume and you look like a teen, no one really cares. Actually, there were thirty year olds or forty-year olds going trick or treating anyway.

I might go this year for candy again. Go with a group, it's peer pressure "Give ME CANDY!"
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:29 am

well..we don't do much in that specific holiday..
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:46 am

Halloween huh :/ We don't have such trick-or-treat event... 8] I even forgot what halloween was (great my memory is great). Sounds like a lot of fun though, everyone's looking forward to the event as I see. Dang I wish, I could actually see the crazyness xDD
Oh yeh, I nearly forgot. We do have an event alike to Halloween, but it's in the end of winter - "Užgavenės". People dress up with all kinds of costumes to "shoo" away the winter 8]. It's pretty fun. My family always makes heaps of waffles/pancakes to give away O.o *off-topic off-topic*
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Dress up like a vampire and suck on the lady's people's blood.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:42 pm

That's not creepy at all Mister Justice. o.0'

Venus should do that Mister Justice. Since she is a pure blooded vampire.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 am

Sanaka*~ wrote:
Halloween huh :/ We don't have such trick-or-treat event... 8] I even forgot what halloween was (great my memory is great). Sounds like a lot of fun though, everyone's looking forward to the event as I see. Dang I wish, I could actually see the crazyness xDD
Oh yeh, I nearly forgot. We do have an event alike to Halloween, but it's in the end of winter - "Užgavenės". People dress up with all kinds of costumes to "shoo" away the winter 8]. It's pretty fun. My family always makes heaps of waffles/pancakes to give away O.o *off-topic off-topic*

we don't have the trick or treat like that..
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 pm

It's interesting to see which parts of the world celebrate Hallowe-en. It's also interesting to see which parts of the world have similar customs and during which times. I myself forgot that not all parts of the world know about Hallowe'en or trick or treating in general.

I should dress up like a vampire just for kicks due to the pure-blooded vampire thing (Vampire Knights Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 pm

I can't decide. D;
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:34 pm

I am going to my best friend's Halloween party, and going trick-or-treating from there with her little brother and my friends.

I can't decide what to be, though. Going to Target in a few minutes, and I'm going to try to find costume ideas there. I want to be either a Victorian queen (...), or...or...something else.

Last year I was the Burger King.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 am

Rosette wrote:
It's interesting to see which parts of the world celebrate Hallowe-en. It's also interesting to see which parts of the world have similar customs and during which times. I myself forgot that not all parts of the world know about Hallowe'en or trick or treating in general.

I should dress up like a vampire just for kicks due to the pure-blooded vampire thing (Vampire Knights Very Happy)

ahaha..we don't have those things..but if i was..i'll dress as a vampire too..
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Lol. Maybe I should go after Mistress Kitty first on Hallowe'en.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:47 am

justice wrote:

ahaha..me too..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:45 am

justice wrote:

Sure that's not stalker-ish at all.
I'll just make sure I have a brick nearby, just in case.
I might even write 'Vampire Repeliant' on it. xD
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:08 am

I might be a spider countess, wolf vampire (A vampire with wolf ears), or a black cat. As a black cat, I won't be able to be seen because it is always dark outside at night. Pitch-black to make it more clear. Spider countess was last year's choice. Everyone thought i was a vampire just cause of my early wisdom teeth (They honestly look like fangs). I might be the wolf vampiress. If I can't find my wolf ears, I'll have to go with the regular vampiress. (I can't beileve those wolf ears still fit me after three years....) I might suprise bite my family when I get the chance. I'll also wear a garlic necklace even if it effects me. My blood is too pure for Venus and Juju to have it. Plus, I have evil blood due to my evil luagh. >8D *Stomach growls* My fangs are ready for the first victim! *Evil laugh* (Seriously though, I once ate my own blood when I got a cut. It wasn't that bad. Oh my! What is wrong with me!)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:27 pm

I'm probably going to be be a kandy corn which or a 50's girl like i did in the 3rd grade xD I don't know :/ but I'm going trick or treating with my best friend for like the 5th time these years. (yes i still have a childish mind >:c )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:32 pm

If the trick-or-treating part is childish, Genna, well, I'm doing the same thing. xD There's nothing immature about getting free candy!
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Excatly! My neighborhood is so lonely but that's the best part for Halloween. I had to go to my house three times to empty my bucket and then go out for some more trick-or-treating last year. Up in the busy cities of Chicago, you only get about one candy when you trick-or-treat. A whole bunch of people go trick-or-treating and the stores get candyrupt! So yeah, trick-or-treating is a jackpot of where I currently live.

Lol, two years ago, we dressed up my dog as a rooster for Halloween. He was so cute and funny! People in cars kept stopping by to see what my dog was. Too bad his costume doesn't fit anymore. Maybe I'll dress him up as a pumpkin this year.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:53 pm

I don't think Halloween is for kids. I'm going trick or treating this year!!! And I'm going to be a Candy Corn Witch, cause the Harujuku girl costume isnt in my size anywhere... :/ But oh well, the witch costum is still cute!
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : What'cha going do for Halloween? Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:18 pm

You're never too old to trick-or-treat x]
I'm going with my crazy friend, as usual. She always ends up being something really weird.
Two years ago, she was Dr. Phil. (For those who don't know him, he's this freaky bald dude on TV. Google it!)
All the kids ran away, and only three people gave us candy. Like, we'd go to a house, the owner would stare at her, and say that they're out of candy, even though you could see a bowl full of candy behind them. ><
Not sure what I'm going to be this year, though. Hmm.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'cha going do for Halloween?   What'cha going do for Halloween? Empty

Back to top Go down

What'cha going do for Halloween?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next