Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Identity Crisis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Identity Crisis Cliffnov

Identity Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Identity Crisis   Identity Crisis EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:57 am

(Author's Notes:the following may contain slight homosexual themes..so if you don't like them..i suggest not to view this)

PROLOGUE

who am i?

this question marked my head..it was really frustrating..complicated..who am i to this world?

In Gender Relations,my friends call me homosexual for acting a little girlish..i try to deny it..but denying isn't the answer..it made them more furious to tease me..ignoring isn't the best answer..i don't wanna be ignore by all..but i don't wanna be known in school as a homosexual..
revenge can make it worse..i tried it..it made them more assure how homosexual i am..

in the house..my father calls me this either..we are all boys there..my mother died..and i had three brothers who like treating me as a maid..to do this..that..it annoys me..
what am i?a servant?

this events made me feel..am i accepted?am i really just a mere person for them to treat like that?am i wanted or just needed?who really am i?

what does 'Rico Rox Valero' name means to them?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Identity Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Crisis   Identity Crisis EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 am

CHAPTER 1
where it all began..

i wake up..fix my bed and hurried down to cook breakfast to my three brothers..they are still asleep..hmm..what to cook?

i looked at the cook book to see what i haven't cooked so far..hmm..aha!
i just saw it..it's called"Scramble Eggs"
seems like just a bunch of eggs scrabbled together..but it wasn't..

i start now..i grab the utensils..and then proceed on cooking..it was tiring..but it was worth the time..i mean it was for my three siblings..

so,i eat first because i have school..i don't wanna be late..

IN SCHOOL..

it's looking good..no one's still approaching me with insults..
yehey!i reached the room..without anyone calling me names that ruins my day..

This Guy Stephen(a hot cool calm guy) approach me..well..he did not say anything just looked at me..well..i look at him back..

"how lovely..two lovebirds staring at each other"
One said..i was about to speak when someone added
"i think you can get married now..ahaha"

How dare they!i was about to shout..but Stephen stop me"Rox,they are just a bunch of fools.."said to me then say to my classmates"what's the problem people"then leave the room..

>>to be continued<<
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Identity Crisis Stephxlukenov

Identity Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Crisis   Identity Crisis EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Whoa, that was really good... It made me think... We don't have any homsexual kids at our school but I'd never make fun of them if there were... Keep it up! *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Identity Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Crisis   Identity Crisis EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 am

stephxluke wrote:
Whoa, that was really good... It made me think... We don't have any homsexual kids at our school but I'd never make fun of them if there were... Keep it up! *thumbs up*

thanks..it scarred me first when i wrote this..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Crisis   Identity Crisis Empty

Back to top Go down

Identity Crisis
Page 1 of 1