Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A winter 'walk'...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

A winter 'walk'... Empty
PostSubject: A winter 'walk'...   A winter 'walk'... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Soph shook her head. "Woah...weird, much?" She questioned...that would be, um, nothing, then. Soph had remembered walking out the house, remembered saying something about a walk and now she was...in Mineral Town. "I think that figures," Soph mumbled to herself, rolling her blue eyes. "Well, I'm here and I might as well stay here to see if anything happens."
The wind was swirling and howling, but Soph didn't feel the cold. She had changed out of her trade-mark dress and jumper for something warmer [I'll change my avatar!]. The only thing that seemed to be affected by the cold was her plait, which was still there, being blown all over the place by the wind. Soph sighed contendedly and smiled a little bit as she watched the gray waves wash up bubbles onto the shore, only to reach it for a second and then be taken away again. Where they were going...that was a mystery, but one that was strangely insipiring...
Back to top Go down

A winter 'walk'...
Page 1 of 1