Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311

Go down 
+11
Andres
DrakBlueSoul22
Red Riding Hood
afsangel
Gamer Gal
clairexcliff
Rosette
Momoko
stephxluke
Kritten
AlisaElric0150
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:27 pm

afsangel wrote:
can u please draw kazu-chan? Very Happy
Kay, done~! Its under Harvest Dreams.

Becuse of a number of reasons, I'm going to start putting my name on my drawings. There are a lot and I don't feel like posting them right now... To lazy XD
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:50 pm

aww it;'s so cute! <D thanx~ i'd like to do one of your character if that's ok <D
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:27 pm

afsangel wrote:
aww it;'s so cute! <D thanx~ i'd like to do one of your character if that's ok <D
Sure~! Go ahead. I'd be honored.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:40 am

Awww, the Wedding pictures are beautiful, Alisa! :3
You have a wonderful style of drawing eyes! Just thought I'd mention that. I really like your eyes. :'D

They're absolutely wonderful in every way. :'3
And it doesn't matter that it's laaate. Any gift from you means a bunch to meee. 8D
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Red Riding Hood wrote:
Awww, the Wedding pictures are beautiful, Alisa! :3
You have a wonderful style of drawing eyes! Just thought I'd mention that. I really like your eyes. :'D

They're absolutely wonderful in every way. :'3
And it doesn't matter that it's laaate. Any gift from you means a bunch to meee. 8D

Well thanks Red, wow late... XD I'm redo-ing them again... *Adding to list* So yeah...

People!!! Check out the LAST category now! I have updated it and I added a Vocaloid picture! Read the description for it though. It will explain some stuff.
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:49 pm

your pictures are soooo cute! i LOVE THEM! he he
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:11 am

DrakBlueSoul22 wrote:
your pictures are soooo cute! i LOVE THEM! he he
Thanks Yukiko!

Remember I take requests! And because I'm getting way better at drawing...

It had to be done...

Look at my new section "Awards!" Especially you, stephXluke, look at it!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:54 am

I. LOVE. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alisa you are awwwweeeesssooommmmeeee!!!!! The second I saw that picture I saved it to my computer Wink

You are getting, like, super epic with your skillz!!!!!!! And thank you sooooo much!!!!! (whose your favorite HM character? I'm gonna draw something for youuuu!)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:18 am

You drew a ChaseXMia wedding picture too. Great minds think alike. ;]
I can't find the awards section though...
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:37 am

stephxluke wrote:
I. LOVE. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alisa you are awwwweeeesssooommmmeeee!!!!! The second I saw that picture I saved it to my computer Wink

You are getting, like, super epic with your skillz!!!!!!! And thank you sooooo much!!!!! (whose your favorite HM character? I'm gonna draw something for youuuu!)
You're welcome! n_n
I tried to do the best I could. I even got a picture of Luke to get the colors right.

12kittycat1214 wrote:
You drew a ChaseXMia wedding picture too. Great minds think alike. ;]
I can't find the awards section though...
Oops, sorry Kitty. It should be there now under Harvest Moon.

See, I was going to put it in Harvest Moon originaly but then I decided to make a new category. I guess I forgot to make a new spoiler... XD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:43 am

Quote :
Oops, sorry Kitty. It should be there now under Harvest Moon.

See, I was going to put it in Harvest Moon originaly but then I decided to make a new category. I guess I forgot to make a new spoiler... XD

No worries. Thanks. ^^
You've gotten better.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Thank you, Kitty. I still have a lot to work on but at least they don't look... Odd now. X3

I can make special banners with my new paint tool now so, yeah!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:19 pm

HAHA! I love the way chase looks X3
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 am

I'm sorry I'm posting on something really old but it would really be pointless to make a new thread, I think. I've made enough in the arts section. XDDD

I've wiped out a lot of the things from my previous posts(Actually, like everything XDDD) so I can start with a fresh start. This also means my requests are up again.

Also, I'm going to be coloring all of my requests from now because I gotz a tablet so I can actually draw on that instead of go through my old and long(LONG) process. XD

Well for the celebration of I'll Be Around the Corner, a fanfiction I was working on for a while, I'm trying to make a Triple Baka PV with Pokemon Black/White.
Miku = N
Teto = White
Neru = Black

It's in the Pokemon Section. Also there is a color test of N and White that I drew a while ago. I also added two pictures of Jenny I made a while ago with bases. Jenny is my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon character. She started as a Bulbasaur in the first game(partner = ? I think it was a Pikachu), the second one she became a piplup(Partner = Chimchar, Calsifer), and the third one is the same as the second. They all had different designs so I call them, in order: Jenny v01, Jenny v02, and jenny v02.5. The pictures added are of Jenny v02.5, plus one of v02.5 and v01. :3

In the Other section, I put a chibi picture of Yuki Sohma in there.

In the Vocaloid Section, I added my first ever drawn picture with my tablet, as well as a test of Utaune Nami, an Utau.

Plus, there's a little treat for everyone at the very end. ;D
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:50 pm

WOW these are amazing you really have a talent Smile i'll have to post some up soon!
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:39 pm

(UGH I TOTALLY FELL FOR THE TREAT D8< Nice drawing though.)
Wow!You are really, really, really, really, well, let me get to the point...You're really good at drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm impressed by you.It's too bad you didn't surpass the awesomeness of cookiez though c:<
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Love your drawings as i always do Alisa. ^^ -pokes alisa- Can you draw one of what u think fits me -watery puppy eyes- Please~~
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Allen wrote:
Love your drawings as i always do Alisa. ^^ -pokes alisa- Can you draw one of what u think fits me -watery puppy eyes- Please~~

Spoiler:

I'm sorry Allen, this was such a long time and I didn't even realise you posted. DX

I don't know if you still want me to, but I'm working on one anyways.

------------------------
Update:

I'm currently making Nightrow pictures! : D They're all chibi though because if you look at my work... I fail at drawing other stuff. I like drawing chibis anyways. All chibis will be found in their appropriate categories, as well as my Chibi Parade category.

Just like the one up there ^. It's Alisa and I shall use her every time I'm late o reply. XDDD Cute, huh?

And by the way, yes, that's my new shading technique. You can see a better one in my Vocaloid section.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Reaaalllllyyyy?

Okay, can you mke a (chibi of course) Kiki? Pwease?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Haha, yep, done.

Next client? : D

I took off a lot of more categories as you can see(People that saw my FIRST gallery, geh ugly).
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Nora will be awesome C<
Hhehehe <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 pm

I'd like a November chibi please :-D I'll PM you what he looks like~
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:58 am

Okay Afs, and as you know, I do need the picture of November before I can get started. X3

Just so you know, I put in my request/to do list stuff that applies to that person, even if not requested. Just so there's no confusion.

I finished a picture of James and Cecilia and it's in the last category, Nightrow Academy. Check it out~ (This means you, Bellala.)
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Oh my god(I'm supposed to say allah but I won't be bothered to). You're a..... well YOU ARE A AWESOME SUPER DUBER artist, the only person who I know who can come close is my dad(I didn't get his gift with art, sadly D:).

My favorite would would have to be the Pokemon section. Razz And at first I thought James was Kamal cause of the red eyes xD. Could you make me a pic of Kamal? You have the pic to work off of, but as for the pants, he always wares either Khakis or cargo pants. Kthxbai! xD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Okay... Sorry guys, I got busy and then my friend and I were hanging out... For five days straight. Kiyo and I do that... A LOT.

Anyways, I'll work on those things.

Afs, I'm still waiting on a picture.

Also, take a look at my treat section again, I added something. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311   ~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Soffia-chan's Gallery~ CHIBI PARADE [Requests] 071311
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next