Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wish I'd listened...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

I wish I'd listened... Empty
PostSubject: I wish I'd listened...   I wish I'd listened... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:25 pm

This story is kinda me taking inspiration from a couple of songs-Sorry's not Good enough by Mc Fly, and this one song which I think is called Collapsed [by the Bratz dolls XD]. Oh, yeah, just to let anyone who read my comment about the 'idea for one of my stories being like Game over!' this isn't it. Please comment!
The past. It's a funny thing. I bet your past is different to mine. I bet your past isn't something to be sneered upon, full of tears and hate and...weirdly, love. But the sadest thing? The past is yesterday, and backwards. The sad thing is, you shouldn't write stuff like this until you're, like, old, right? But here I am, writing this at sixteen years of age. Maybe, if I tell you, you'll get it.
This whole thing started when he started. I guess it was bound to happen. But it wasn't my fault he was my type. It wasn't my fault he seemed so caring. It wasn't my fault that it was all lies.
I wish I'd listened...
My friends, oh, yeah, well, they loved him too. All the girls did. No one apart from me went that far.
I remember his first day, four years ago. It was first year. Of 'Big' school. He was in my form. And he was totally...attractive, should I say, to the thirteen year old me. Something didn't seem right about him...something in my mind told me that.
I wish I'd listened...
Everytime I saw him, I was sure I loved him. More than anyone else. If anyone even tried to speak to him, even just something like "Excuse me," I was over there. Making it clear...he was mine.
And pretty soon, my best friends noticed. And they told me-told me I was making a fool of myself. But...I didn't care. So I was soon on my own. No one, not even those girl that wore their skirts really high, and plastered themselves with make-up, wanted me. They all told me what I was becoming.
I wish I'd listened...
Over the years, my grades slipped. Let's just say I got a rep, and the fact that I used to be friends with those gals who were the outcasts from the rest of the student body, the ones who were all sorts of gals, the ones who weren't 'cool' enough...it was forgotten.
I didn't care.
I didn't care.
As long as he noticed me, I didn't care.
But...but...I knew I was in deep when I was called to the head 'cause my behaviour wasn't good anymore. I just smirked and when the school day ended, I was outta there. For good.
Everyone told me I needed to get better.
I wish I'd listened...
The truth was, he didn't notice me. He noticed my long-suffering, ex-best friend. She was real down when she finally realised I was heading the other way, and he noticed.
And they're still together. They lasted. And I'm nowhere. 'cause no one wants me. Out on the streets. And my biggest regret? Huh, try and guess-I'm told by the others that I say it when-if-I sleep.
I wish I'd listened...
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : I wish I'd listened... Stephxlukenov

I wish I'd listened... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish I'd listened...   I wish I'd listened... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:03 am

Wow, awesome once again Arty! Don't ever change for a boy- is one of my mottos!
Back to top Go down

I wish I'd listened...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: