Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something we should all remeber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Something we should all remeber Afsangelaward-4

Something we should all remeber Empty
PostSubject: Something we should all remeber   Something we should all remeber EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:10 am

We should all do better to remeber it as a Christmas tree, not "holiday tree" or "hanaukka bushes". It is not an allah plant, either. it's CHRISTmas trees. Say it with me now, CHRIST-mas. We are not celebarting the birth of a holiday, we are celebrating the birth of jesus christ! It is not "the holidays" it IS Christmas! So as you're waking up in the morning to unwrap your gifts, or you're sitting around the fire with a cup of coacoa, rememeber that Christ you savoir was born on this very day to DIE for your sins! I wish you all a Merry Christmas! God bless all of you!

(disclaimer; kazu got some of this from an e-mail, and some of it is herown words)
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Something we should all remeber Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Something we should all remeber   Something we should all remeber EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 am

Merry CHRISTmas everybody! Loved it, just loved it! People often forget the reason why we celebrate Christmas in the first place. Keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas is what I say!

Wonderful, just wonderful. If I could rate it, I'd give it 1,000 stars!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Something we should all remeber Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Something we should all remeber   Something we should all remeber EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:21 am

oh okay..yes..i write that on our "christmas is.."
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Something we should all remeber   Something we should all remeber EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Haha! that's magnificent! Yes we must all remember the real meaning of CHRISTmas! Merry Christmas to everybody and i hope you all feel cheery! I love christmas!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Something we should all remeber Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Something we should all remeber   Something we should all remeber EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 am

many are ignoring that nowadays..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something we should all remeber   Something we should all remeber Empty

Back to top Go down

Something we should all remeber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: