Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lounge [OPEN 8D]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Lounge [OPEN 8D] Esaward

Lounge [OPEN 8D] Empty
PostSubject: Lounge [OPEN 8D]   Lounge [OPEN 8D] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:50 pm

The wooden posts that made up the fences that lined the streets of Mineral Town were very, very prone to splintering. Chase had found this out the hard way after sitting on one in his free time, relaxing on the street by the Blacksmiths' and the chicken farm. He had leaned his palm against the post, and immediately pulled back, seeing a sliver of wood just beneath the surface of his skin, which was blooming an angry shade of red.

"Ouch," he said, surprised. It hurt, and he started to pick at the invader with his rather short fingernails.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Female Number of posts : 95
Roleplay Name : Raven Storm

Lounge [OPEN 8D] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounge [OPEN 8D]   Lounge [OPEN 8D] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Wandering aimlessly one mornimg, Raven found herself on the streets of Mineral Town. Having never been there before, she didn't actually know where she was, so she decided to go sight seeing. And to possibly ask for directions if she ever found someone not intimidating to her.
She was now getting hungry, and spotted a man looking like he was digging into his hand. Cautious, raven crept over to him and poked him in the shoulder. "Excuse me, but do you need some help?" Her voice wavered, giving a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Lounge [OPEN 8D] Balladdecmotm

Lounge [OPEN 8D] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounge [OPEN 8D]   Lounge [OPEN 8D] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:36 am

Mineral Town, that was the name of the place he was visiting, again. Always out and about in both places new and old. But Ari enjoyed it. With his hands in his pockets, the man curiously walked all over the place and somehow came across a young woman and another male, who seemed to be bothering himself with a splinter. He chuckled at the sight of his flusteredness and mildly shook his head, quietly walking over as well. "Pardon me, but I think you have to apply pressure from both sides of the splitter and really force it out." He told him, "But you probably already know how to remove a splinter." He spoke up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Female Number of posts : 95
Roleplay Name : Raven Storm

Lounge [OPEN 8D] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounge [OPEN 8D]   Lounge [OPEN 8D] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:22 am

Raven stepped back, eyes wide, hands up in the universal sign of surender. One person was fine enough, but two complete strangers, was too much for her short supply of bavery. Yeah, she was probably being discriminating, but that was the price to pay for being parinoid. She'd just find her own way home, she was good with directions. "S-sorry to have bothered you. I'll just be leaving now. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lounge [OPEN 8D] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounge [OPEN 8D]   Lounge [OPEN 8D] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lounge [OPEN 8D]
Page 1 of 1