Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) Afsangelaward-4

Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) Empty
PostSubject: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:36 am

Kazu sat outside from where she had first met Mia, kneeling down in front of the door and clutching a basket in her arm. The look on Kazu's face was both happy and spacey, so basically, she looked ridiculous. Kazu's hair was pulled in low pigtails on either side of her face. She wore a thick blue headband and long white beads. Her outfit consisted of brown boots, shorts, a light blue belly shirt, and of course, her black choker. "Waiting for Mia~chan." Kazu was singing. "Waiting for Mi-a-chaannnn."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 am

Over the rooftops Mia ran, breath thin in her lungs as her heart struggled to keep up with the wild pace of her feet. The cute corner where she'd arranged to meet Kazumi was just up ahead, no more than a few buildings away.
It was certainly wonderful to be back on the rooftops, she'd missed the old adrenaline she found above the world.

In fact, she could hear the girl sing, just a harmonious little improvisation.
She smiled and quickly closed the distance between the two, and in a minute, Kazumi was in sight.
She ducked off from the roof and simply ran the rest of the way by ground, skidding to a halt as she neared Kazumi.

"Hello! Right here, on time!" She cheered, giving the girl a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:34 am

"Mia-channnn!" Kazu said returning the hug. "As promised, you're surprise!" Kazumi stood up and gently set her basket down. She opened the lid and gently pulled pulled out a small tabby kitten. "My barn cat had kittens." Kazumi explained cradling the small thing. "I named her Lady, but you can re-name her if you like~" "She's very lovable."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:47 am

Mia watched curiously as Kazumi reached into the basket, then almost doubled over upon sight of the adorable bundle of fur that lay in her arms.
A beautiful, adorable, perfectly fluffy kitten lay curled up in her arms, with the widest, most innocent, melt-worthy eyes she'd ever seen.

"Oh my gosh, she's beautiful!" She gushed, bending down to get a better look. It's fur was a clean, mottled tabby grey, upkempt and soft. The kitten mewled and examined this strange new girl with it's almost telescopic-looking eyes.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:52 am

"She's yours!" Kazu said smiling. 'Ah! you can keep the basket, too, if you like." "AHHH you're out of your wheel chair! I'm so happy! And you've gotten even prettier than before!" "I've never had a best friend before, I'm so happy!" Kazu took Mia by the hand. "Wanna go have fun today!?" "And you can tell me all about you and Chase, since he refuses to sing.' Kazu said giving a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:13 am

Mia smiled, briefly holding the tiny kitten up in the air. It looked just as bouncy and bubbly as Kazumi herself, looking back at her with big brown eyes.
"Thank you so much, Kazumi!" She mused, gently setting the delicate kitten into the basket before giving her friend a tight bear hug.

She was, however, quick to blush as Chase's name was mentioned.
"Uh, wow, well..." She stammered. It was difficult to explain really, it came so naturally when Chase was there, and there were a million words she could say about it, but none of them really seemed right.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:16 am

Kazu laughed. 'Haha, looks like I ain't gettin anything today! Ah well. HOWEVER, I SHAL PREVAIL!" "Right then, let's go!" Kazu started walking down the street, still holdign Mia's hand. "So Mia-chan, What are your hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 am

Mia quickly scooped up the basket in the arm that wasn't occupied by Kazumi, grinning as the two walked along.
It was actually quite a pleasant day to be walking along the streets of Sunshine Island, better than what it would be on the rooftops- blooming flowers, butterflies hovering aimlessly, even a good number of small forest creatures could be seen skittering about the grass.

"Running is my purpose in the world." She answered simply, nodding. "What do you like to do, dear Kazu?" She laughed.

It was all really quite like a fairy-tale friendship, a happy, bubbly, pretty girl with all the kindness in the world, quite different from most girls. It was almost too good to be true, but, there they were, having a wonderful time in the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:28 am

"AH! I like singing~" Kazu said in a sing song voice. "I also like farming, that's about all i'm good at, but that's alright~" "Wow, i bet you could run super-fast! I Bet you could beat mean ol' Chase at running! He beats me at everything!" Kazu pouted "Except for this one time i one in a rock-skipping contest. I think he gave that one to me though." "He's just like an older brother!"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:47 am

Mia giggled- it was a pretty accurate image that Kazumi had created.
Chase had this way of winning at (almost) everything he tried, perhaps it was that immense amount of 'logic' or whatever it was that he had in his mind. Whatever it was that was always in his eyes, but so undefinable and mysterious.

"I bet you could beat him at singing, though." She declared. In almost any situation, trying to sing against Kazumi would likely be just a race for second place. Though Mia had only heard a little of her voice, it was still beautiful.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:50 am

Kazu laughed. "Probably, but it's a bit of an unfair advantage, don't ya think?" Kazu playfully stuck out her tongue. "Man, i hope i find someone as good as Chase someday, but quite honestly, i've never been good with boys." "I mean, i'm so scatterbrained and weird." "Chase it probably;y the only one i've ever felt comfortable around. But that's probably because he's so big-brother like." "Eh you know what they say, all the good men are either taken or-HEY! LOOK AT THAT!" Kazu said running over to a flower sticking out of the ground. "Waaa! how pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:03 am

Mia rolled her eyes and smiled, not bothering to finish Kazumi's sentence.

The flower stood high above the others, a blue sheen on it's buds and a fresh scent on it's self. It certainly was quite a pretty flower.
Crouching down, Mia plucked one of it's buds and faced Kazumi, placing the delicate blue blossom in her hair.

"Pretty as a picture!" She deemed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:05 am

Kazu blushed. "N-no! I mean thanks for the complement i'm not not nearly as pretty as you Mia-chan i mean! AH! i'm babbling again!' "Ya, i really like flowers, for some reason, they just make me happy." Kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "My favorite flower is the Aster." "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:24 am

Mia smiled. It was fun, almost cute when Kazumi stammered.
"Asters are pretty." She agreed, nodding. "I like Lillies."

Lillies were always her favourites, just their colour, their shape, how delicate they were... She could go on.
She could see that Kazumi would be a flower-kind of person; just happy and caring like that.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:27 am

"Lillies are pretty!" "Ah! i can see how you'd be a lily." Kazu said nodding her head. "Yes, you're just like a lily." "Beautiful and floating over clear water." "yes yes." "anyway, let's continue, shal we?" "I am so excited!"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:00 am

Mia blushed; she wasn't used to getting so many compliments. It was certainly flattering.

"Yes, we shall continue." She declared, curtseying and holding the folds of an imaginary dress before taking Kazumi in one arm, then Lady in her basket in the other, and setting off.

Clouds hung low in the sky, as if they were billowing white cotton buds stuck in the air, forming many shapes and patterns.
"Hey, look at that cloud, it looks like a flower!" Mia pointed up at the cloud, smiling.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 am

"It does!" "And that one looks like a bunny!" Kazu said pointing to another cloud. "waaaa! so many!" Kazu burst out in uncontrollable laughter. She held her sides and tears started running down her face. Some people on the street stole quick akward glances at kazumi.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Mia couldn't help but giggle as Kazumi came near to hysterics, laughing merrily as bubbly character like Kazumi often did.
Though people occasionally threw strange glances at them as they walked past, it was obvious that Kazumi didn't particularly care, and neither did Mia, so she let giggles escape as she grinned, laughing with Kazumi.

There weren't many people with the capability to make others laugh quite like Kazumi, Mia just felt lucky she'd met her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 pm

"Mia-chan!" She said taking her friend's hand. "There's one more place i want to go!" "But ya can't tell nobody, kay?" Kazumi put her pointer finger to her lips. "It's a secret~" "Ah! And whil we're out, i need to get Chase-san a gift!" "I need to get something speical...." "Hey! let's pick it out together!"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 pm

"I won't tell," Mia whispered, placing her fingers on her lips to mimic Kazumi with a grin, "I promise."

Getting Chase a gift shouldn't be too much of a challenge, she was sure the two of them could easily find a special gift for Kazumi to give.
With Lady poking her head out of her basket, she quickly gave the small kitten a tickle behind the ears, resulting in a loud pur.
With Lady's basket in one arm and Kazumi in the other, she smiled.
"Let's go then, shall we?" She curtseyed, holding invisible folds of an imaginary dress by her sides.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:39 pm

" We shal." kazumi said giving a small gentlemanly bow. 'I Make fine gentlemen, no?" Kazu gave a playful wink and spoke in her best British accent, which in truth, wasn't very good. "Let's stop by the store really quick and see what we can get the young lad." 'Then we'll head off the the secret place." "It would be quite lovely to be honored by your grace and this little misadventure, milday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)   Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going out for a spell (reserves mia and kazu)
Page 1 of 1