Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetness
sweetness

Female Number of posts : 24
Roleplay Name : Seraphim or Delphini

The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket Empty
PostSubject: The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket   The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Once upon a time there was a foolish traveler.
As he went from village to village people would often make up sad stories to tell him.
Every time when the traveler heard a sad story from anyone he would give away some of his belongings to them and always said to them " I wish you happiness!".
The traveler even given away his clothes and shoes soon he was completely naked! He felt so embarrassed so he hid in the darkest forest so no one could see him...
One day when he was living in the forest, demons of the forest appeared to him and told him a sad story.
He was so sad for them but he had nothing else to give away, so he decided to give away his arm. The demons ate his arm off but they were still hungry so he given away a leg, the other arm the other leg and before you knew it he let them eat his whole body until there was only his head left. He also given away his eyes them they were satisfied...
The traveler started crying...Even without any eyes but he just kept on crying... But not of sadness but with happiness he was so happy he was able to help all of those people. He is truly the most generous person....

Do you think he was foolish? I thought he was so brave and generous to even give away his whole body and still be happy to help! This story was heard from an anime called Fruits Basket.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket   The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:14 pm

That story is so sad it made me cry when I heard it from Fruits Basket! That man is really generous.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket   The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:10 pm

i remember that! i loike that seris. i have up to volume 9. i'mw orking on collecting the seris~
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket   The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:45 pm

I don't think he's foolish, although he's pretty gulable.
I found it sad when they thought of Tohru after though. She's just optomistic, not foolish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket   The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket Empty

Back to top Go down

The foolish Traveler~Fruits Basket
Page 1 of 1