Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Do I Go From Here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Where Do I Go From Here? Esaward

Where Do I Go From Here? Empty
PostSubject: Where Do I Go From Here?   Where Do I Go From Here? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Chase exhaled sharply as he dropped his luggage on the dock. He had been called away for an impromptu business meeting and, as much as he didn't want to go, he had to. There was no way his associates were going to come to him, not on this teeny island, and so he had to go to them in the city. It had been so long since he had made that journey, and it felt strange to pack his nicer clothes and aftershave in a suitcase.

The ferry was coming in a few minutes, and he was alone at the dock. He sighed wearily and sat down on the warm wood, feeling nothing less than glum.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Where Do I Go From Here?   Where Do I Go From Here? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Mia walked quietly down to the cozy dock, biting her lip as she searched for Chase.
Seeing as there weren't many people there, it was none too much of a challenge.

Indeed, she could see him, standing there on the edge waiting for the ferry to come.
Quietly, so not to be noticed, she walked up behind him, feeling a sad melancholy shifting in her heart.
"Chase." She whispered softly, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a quick kiss.
"You didn't think you'd get away without a goodbye, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Where Do I Go From Here? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Where Do I Go From Here?   Where Do I Go From Here? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:57 pm

He smiled and wrapped one of his arms around her, standing up again. "It's only for a few days," he commented, trying to sound passive. "I'll call, okay?" He spotted a boat on the horizon and sighed. "That's...probably the ferry right there," he pointed out, staring at the vessel. He turned and smiled at Mia, giving her a quick hug and picking up his luggage. "I'll be back on Wednesday," he promised. The boat was approaching fast, and a little bit of dread grew inside of him.

When the boat finally pulled alongside the dock, he hugged her again, this time a little longer, and kissed her. "Bye, Mia," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Do I Go From Here?   Where Do I Go From Here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Do I Go From Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Mineral Town :: Beach-
Jump to: