Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Witches Revelation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

The Witches Revelation Empty
PostSubject: The Witches Revelation   The Witches Revelation EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Chapter 1

I could see the city disappearing on the horizon. My home in the city also disappeared along with my freedom. How unfortunate could this day get.
“Are we almost there,” I asked the driver. “I’m getting tired.” The driver smiled and ran his fingers through his long mustache. “Yes we should be there by ten.”
I sunk down in my seat. I groaned, “I never even wanted to go.” I am getting force to enroll in a finishing school for witches. When a young witch turn the age of thirteen she must be enroll in a school of some sort. Mostly recommend a finishing school. This finishing school ‘helps’ the witch grow into a strong powerful witch. I sighed.
“This is going to be so fun,” I rolled my eyes. “being in enrolled in a school filled with drama starting witches, yeah loads of fun.”
“It could get worst,” the driver joked.
“How.”
“You could be going to a school with crazy drama starting witches,” he chuckled a little. Something about his chuckle could be comforting. He had that old wise man chuckle that you knew he’ll understand you, even a little bit. That grandpa chuckle could be useful at a time like this. “Yea…it’s the same situation,” I sunk further down. He laughed again.

The moon hovered over us as we drove deep into the dark forest, it was our only light. The moonlight showed the dark shadow of my new school- Raven Craft Finishing School For Young Witches or RCFW for short. It was hard to make out the look of the school but I could tell this school was huge and had a lurking dark feeling. Maybe that just me being jumpy.
“We are here, Lady Dawnielle.”
“Thank you but please call me by my first name. I hate all that last name stuff.” I asked while stepping out of the limo. He laughed again.
“Yes, ma’am,. May I help in carrying your luggage to the door.”
“No I got it, thank you.”
I stumbled to the front of the glass door carrying my bags in one hand and pulling my luggage in the other.
“Are you sure you don’t need help,” The Driver asked smiling.
“I’m fine,” I assured the driver. Then I opened the door dragging my stuff in.
“Hmm..impressive I guess.,” My eyes widen as I look inside the school. The main hall was like a ballroom. White marble flooring and white chandlers hanging down from the ceiling. There was a long spiral stairway leading up to the next level of the school. The spiral stairway was dark oak, and from my prospective I can tell how good these people took care of their stuff.
Back to top Go down

The Witches Revelation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: