Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My leadership at K.W.C.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KWC
KWC

Male Number of posts : 13
Roleplay Name : The Riddler

My leadership at K.W.C. Empty
PostSubject: My leadership at K.W.C.   My leadership at K.W.C. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:59 pm

So here's my Story.

I feel much more of a relief posting it here....

Couple of years ago I started a site project.

Girl, Boy, and myself were the main three head founders. But at the same time I was left out of their decisions because I'm usually not here in character of being KWC. I'm also dayvividnerdvillage icon on my lifestyle and many more other things.

So I really didn't accept being KWC back then and always had the thought of deleting it to end it to move on. I also started a project called yugiohmovies, and had all the sub episodes there, but later on deleted the whole site after I have gotten over 15 000 members and 200 pageviewers daily. Reason why is because it increases my Mifi bills.

What stops me for not deleting KWC is the timing of when I made the decision and I didn't have complete control.

In 2008 I had trouble dealing with the main head groups. Not gonna points out who started what, but my cooperation was no longer needed and things started to be black and white and all my careful plot for progress for both sites and forum is fading away.

I looked for partnership => The person in charged of the Graphic designing will only do things for the forum.

Staff Reliability => More than just catching a guy who set out to destroy me in youtube the graphic guy started to be a fear in everything with brutality.

The place started to turn to a place I dread most and I had the feeling of not wanting to visit because I couldn't control anything there. Then I made a decision and demoted him. Girl sees the gruesome situation and she let herself out of the staff group.

I reopened a topic of asking those that wanted to help. Some did. One of those I needed finished the tourney trophies that boy should have done. But the other staffs were just people with Rank and active forum posters with no skills.

Later on I started promoting others by making the previous staff choose them because again I was absent for 3 months as same as the year before.

The place starts being soo lazy. No daily activities, and the staffs were all slacking.

Man, nightmare indeed. I figured it out. I figured out that I only have couple of months before every members starts losing interest on it. So instead of promoting meetings, I demoted all of them. 1 of the active forum poster left. He was more an out of clue guy who will only work when things seems easier with no real effort. Although I do give him credit for posting and modding the forum, but he thought I was an unreasonable person to deal with due to decision with banning members so he left. He thought it was another mood target issues and now I targeted the Mods.

He quote "I am doing this topic becaus I don't whant to leav without a word like everyone else." The truth was that members started to lose interest when he was there and him putting that topic just makes it worst. Another staff beside himself which was really helpful on the activities and help left as well.

Here's something I learned.

=> Never shows any bad reactivity where others are. If you show it and you are higher ranked than them, they will follow you and think you are right.

=> Like once I printed a paper. It was for school work. The font was 16. This blind guy didn't want to read the whole thing since I typed alot, and I have to asked one of the librarian before printing. He quote "Right Ms. this is too small?" The lady responded to his comment because he's at the library all the time with her as well as I am, so he said make it bigger. That idiot did not see that it will take 2 pages, so I told him his reaction. I told him I will ask the other librarian and do not make your comment and she will let me print it. I did so, and he saw what I said came true. That guy was my best friend which is why I talked to him like that. Others I would have avoid or distract by making them occupied with something on my ways, but him I had to show him his wrong doing.

It's the same thing that Mod did. Because he left, one of the other mod left. But quickly I seized the moment and responded to his PM of this, "Nonetheless I'm sure if you weren't busy you would have been here and stayed as a Mod because it was nothing to you." (The demotion was nothing to him, but he got affected by the leaving post the other member posted, and he saw no activity)

The Mod that helped with the tourney pic apologized for his inactivity on the forum, and asked of how he can be re-promoted. Later on he stays as an active forum member to post because he too sees not much members posts.

The rest that were elected by friends all do their usual. They didn't say they left, neither do they show they care of the situation.

Imagine 3 post sometimes a day Mad

I figured it out. There was 1 person I needed to regain the staff and the forum spirit. Although she just PM me of something else while I quickly asked her the big question. It was so sudden, and so bold but so KWC like she refuses. No, No. Then I looked into dayvividnerdvillage's character and smoothed her up a bit. She shows the same characteristic of Girl, only better and as strict as I am. After, she said "I do"!. Woot!!!

Then we work on making a new look for the forum on her promotion and take out all the darkness layouts and memories as well as aura. I made the forum looked exactly same as any professional forums for konami on the designing. Then we starts having visitors, and members staying.

I hosts a tourney and send an overall PM. We start getting more visitors and members posting.

Then finally, the old staffs starts signing up again only this time with the devotion of helping out and not slacking out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

My leadership at K.W.C.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: