Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desire of the Naive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Desire of the Naive Badge

Desire of the Naive Empty
PostSubject: Desire of the Naive   Desire of the Naive EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:57 am

'My memories with Teito only last a span of a few months when I was young. I still can't get him out of my mind; he was my rescuer, my teacher, and in a way my god. He saved me from living the life of a slave, taught me how to use zaiphon, reunited me with you, and abandoned me. I have no right to say I've been abandoned, but that is what it feels like. He left me in the care of you, who I love deeply, but he became my brother and the most important person in my life. Years have now passed and yet I'm saddened by the events that had happened ten years ago. That is why I must leave and search all seven districts to find him. I am sorry for my sudden dissapearence but it is something I must do.

Love,
Capella'

The woman's hands trembled as she read the letter. Her tears dropped at an alarming rate as she read the letter and she never saw her son again.

--------------------------

I got addicted to 07 Ghost. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Desire of the Naive   Desire of the Naive EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:58 am

Awww.

The Emotion is really well portrayed. I'm not entirely sure what 07 Ghost is, but the way you've written it provokes my interest. Which is good. Very good. 8D
Awesome work, Kitty! 8D
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Desire of the Naive   Desire of the Naive EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Razz 07 Ghost- I am a fan myself. But i liked reading this although it seemed sad and yet somehow, in a way, a little inspiring to me, either way it was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Desire of the Naive Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Desire of the Naive   Desire of the Naive EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Very nice, Kitty! You can definitely feel the emotion she is feeling. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desire of the Naive   Desire of the Naive Empty

Back to top Go down

Desire of the Naive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: