Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} Balladdecmotm

A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} Empty
PostSubject: A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik}   A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

What a morning this was—Savannah stretched her arms as she began her descend down the stairs. She woke up with such ease and she wasn’t complaining at all. It was a peaceful day and the sun was shining, which was absolutely lovely. She yawned as she reached the bottom step, “G’Morning, Ruby.” She smiled, waving lightly as she moved towards the kitchen where she would make herself something to eat before heading out for the day. But something caught the corner of her eye, someone new? It wasn’t everyday that someone new came to town, but Savannah was a little unsure of whether or not to approach this new person. After a moment of thinking, she shrugged her shoulders, “What could it hurt?” She mumbled to herself before looking over to the new blonde.

“’Ey there.” She greeted, “You new?” She smiled all friendly like. She moved towards him, continuing before he could answer back, “Welcome to the Valley.” She nodded, reaching out her hand towards him, “Name’s Savannah.” She introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik}   A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:30 pm

After a tiring trip around the valley, Frederik decided to relax at the inn and here he is sitting at the table, sipping tea he aimlessly threw a golden coin up and down. It was seriously hard to familiarise oneself with new surroundings. Frederik looked around while swaying on the chair. To tell the truth he really liked this place, it wasn't too loud nor too silent, to put it simply... It was perfect.

Suddenly Frederik's chair slipped and he splatted on the ground along with the very chair, a welcome followed by introduction was directed towards him. This girl named Savannah startled him. Although he didn't really care at the moment as his ears listened to the coin, which hit the floor loudly and rolled away right in front of his eyes. Frederik sighed closing his eyes and after opening them again, he pulled himself off the floor and grabbed the chair forcing it back to it's former position.

"Hmm. It's not too nice, startling people like that." He quipped and raised an eyebrow, "Well. My name's Frederik."

The guy shrugged, probably wondering what this person was thinking. He knelt and picked up the golden coin which was dropped in the previous stumble. He got up and plopped on the chair again. Whether the girl liked or not, Frederik got curious. He wondered about her job, friends and various other things.

"What a surprise this is. Usually people avoid me." He stared at Savannah's eyes curiously, as if trying to see right through them.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik}   A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:25 am

She hadn’t really expected to have startled him so much to be able to knock him out of his chair, “Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry!” She spoke, making an attempt to help him but he was able to stand up on his own, “Then you’ll just have to accept my apologies.” She answered back, as if she was nervous that she would be in a bit more trouble, but yet he continued by telling her his name. “Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Frederik.” She grinned but wondered what he could possibly be doing with a simple little coin when it could have just been saved in his pocket. But she watched as he bent down to pick it up and continuing to flick it into the air then catch with ease.

Her brows furrowed together, “Oh?” She responded, “I hate to pry, but my I ask why?” She questioned, “Usually when a new person comes to town, people generally tend to gather around to find out more about this new stranger. She could feel his eyes locking with her own, not wanting to back down from this stare-down.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik}   A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Quite an interesting day it was. Frederik didn't realise that as he pushed the chair under the table. Standing tall, his hands slipped back into pockets, hiding the golden coin along with them. He was already amused by the sudden interruption of his thoughts, but Savannah kept talking to him, as if it was the most normal thing in this world. That caught Fred's attention and now he won't leave that easily.

"Usually people avoid me," He repeated in a monotone voice. "-they often find me weird and scary, guess that sort of dejects me? Although I'm fine with it as long as my personal space is not shattered."

Frederik lingered for a moment. His wide eyes examined the surroundings as ears caught every single word Savannah said to him. No need to rush, making oneself familiar with people, atmosphere and environment, may actually compensate for the lost time. That was the flaw Frederik didn't bother to shake off. That was his problem... Refusing to change and having a fear of relationships. He silently observed and involvement was never even considered as an option.

"Where I lived up until now, new people were never welcome; they were neglected."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik}   A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Well, he certainly came off to the redhead in a interesting way. He was a bit amusing to the girl now, just by the way he spoke. She raised a brow at his words, "Avoid you?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side slightly before making a slightly upset expression, "Well, that's mean." She continued and then continued to listen to him speak. "Weird and scary?" She chuckled, "I'm sorry for laughing, but may I ask why?" She responded, becoming a bit interested now.

Savannah crossed her arms over her chest, this was certainly interesting to her now. There was a bit of an interesting aspect about this new stranger. "Neglected? How sad." She drooped slightly, "People should feel welcomed some place." She spoke, then giving some thought, "Maybe, perhaps, it wasn't a matter of neglecting or avoiding, more of the person didn't want to be close to anyone when speaking to any of their neighbors." She spoke--sometimes, she actually had a tongue that was a bit wise.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik}   A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 am

Frederik was used to all sort of reactions, as his stories varied from funny to tragic. Savannah, seemed to be upset with the behaviour of his former acquaintances, resulting in the guy just grinning slightly. No need to weep over past, was what he thought. Considering his current situation, Frederik was pretty much okay with everything. Not like these people from his past would just randomly start searching for him, no they're not like that and he's happy with that. Heck if they did start seeking for him, it'd turn problematic.

"Well you see, I never speak of myself, also, my behaviour is often considered reckless and weird." He shrugged, shifting his weight on the chair, so it would keep balance on two legs without slipping. "Hmm... I don't really mind, I'm the one who approaches people most of the time."

Fixing his gaze on the girl, Frederik examined her face curiously once again. She was interesting, hence the grin on the guy's face. Shaking head at her last statement, he suddenly looked up to the ceiling, as if trying to look through it.

"Long story put short: they weren't the sort of people you;d get along with." is what he said, stopping the chair and settling comfortably, inviting the girl to sit down in the empty wooden chair in front of him. He was in a rather good mood today and chatting with someone, seemed to be like a nice way to pass time.

"So what brought you here? Do you live here? Or are you travelling?" he inquired right away, wanting to figure out more about his acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik}   A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Welcome, Indeed {Savannah & Frederik}
Page 1 of 1