Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!

Go down 
+4
afsangel
Eternal Silence
Kritten
Harper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper
Harper

Female Number of posts : 44
Roleplay Name : Piet Soren ten Haken.

Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:16 pm

LOL old "Home Improvement" reference.

Well, anysuch, hi there, world! I'm Harper, as my name would suggest. I've been lured here and have been lurking here for...um. I don't know, about a week now? When I say "lurking," I don't mean "Hi, my name is Creepy Old Dude, and I'm staring at young children." I mean "looking to see how the board is run." And so far, so good!

I'm going to be 17 next Tuesday. I'm currently in South Carolina, a.k.a the best place EVER. Yes, I'm close to the beach. Yes, it's amazing. <3 I have two little brothers, a baby sister, and three pets - two dogs (a corgi and a collie) and a kitten. I work at a fast-food place.

I'm very into roleplaying. I'm pretty hardcore about it. Serious business here, folks. I've already made a character and everything. And it's like my favorite pastime. Other hobbies of mine including painting, driving, eating, drawing, talking, writing, and playing with my sister. (She just turned two.)

As far as my personality goes - if you can't already tell, I'm pretty bubbly. I'm smart-ish, too, not to toot my own horn. I'm family-oriented (I talk about my brothers and sisters a lot. They're like my babies), and I try to be very accepting of beliefs and cultures.

Oh, and as far as Harvest Moon goes, I love it. HM64 is my favorite, Animal Parade is a close second, and Another Wonderful Life is third. But I'm really not that biased, I love them all! I've played a ton, but I only own a handful. My friends are into it, too.

All right, that's probably more than you ever wanted to know about me, so I'm off now! See you guys around!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Aww... your so cute and family oriented--so unlike me. xD
One thing is that I'm completely jealous of you. -Wishes to be in South Carolina- You're right, it is the best place ever. It must be bad luck that I'm in Wisconsin.

Now for the boring staff info things that ES can make sound intresting:
I'm Kitty an admin here and if you have problems you can PM me or anyother staff members. ;]
We don't bite. Well... I'm not possitive about Ballad. <.<
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi there! I'm Alyssa. And before I get around to introducing myself -

AHHH HOME IMPROVEMENT. xD I get the reference. I used to watch that show when insomnia stuck its merciless talons through my brain.

South Carolina IS the best place in the world. My uncle lives there. I love visiting. I wish I could move there. I'm a beach brat, too, only I'm in Florida. It's the second-best place in the world. ;]

Okay, now for the introductions. I'm ES, by the way - Kitty mentioned me in her greeting. I'm the resident weirdo. :] I'm also part deux of your friendly neighborhood administration [Kitty is the other one] and I'm available to help whenever, whatever, whoever, etc. I'm not a boring person. Very Happy At least I like to think that.

And Ballad totally bites. Watch out for her.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Harper
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Ah, it's nice to meet you both! I feel special, having both of the admins be the first ones to greet me. Very Happy I'm pretty sure I'll fit in here well. And I love Florida! I've been to Disney World a couple of times. It's hot, hot, HOT, but fuuun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:41 pm

You guys can't help but rub it in. >.<
Both of you are just a pair of southern beach brats. xD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Aw, poor Kitty, stuck up in cold Wisconsin. I keep telling you to come down here and go to the beach with me. ;] I was in the pool yesterday, in fact. 'Twas fun.

[/rubbing it in]
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Welcome! Steer clear of the weirdos here and you'll live!(maybe) I look forward to rping with you. Ah, i like HOME IMPROVMENT, good show, good show. Also, try to avoid joining the conspirciy no body knows about. But you didn't year that from me *cough*

Last edited by afsangel on Mon May 17, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harper
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:45 pm

afsangel wrote:
Welcome! Steer clear of the weirdos here and you'll live!(maybe) I look forward to rping with you.

Ha, I'll do that. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Watch out for Ballad she's like a shark. Also you can call her Baldy xD

ANYWAYS, I'm Genna and welcome ^^ oh, and watch out for my sugar rushes o_O. Lucky you have a collie D8 I always wanted one but my mom doesn't like grooming ._.

Welcome to Harvest Dreams~ 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Harper
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Thank you, Genna! Yes, my collie is adorable. She was even more so when she was a puppy, but she's all growed up now...u''u
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Harper wrote:
Thank you, Genna! Yes, my collie is adorable. She was even more so when she was a puppy, but she's all growed up now...u''u

Puppies are always adorable 8D why? cause they are >:C. but anyways i'm getting a second dog soon ^^ (Jack Russel Terrier 8D)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:51 am

HELLO!nice to meet you here on HD!
I'm Amando!
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Hello Harper! My Names Alicia! You'll love it here and you'll fit right in!
Wow where you live, it sounds pretty amazing. Hehe i love the beach myself, although i havent been there in awhile.
Aww its so sweet that you think about your family like that. You seem to be a wonderful big sister. ( heh i have 2 younger brothers myself Razz)
But, anyways WELCOME! Smile Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:09 pm

YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN TO ME. D:
I don't bite. D: D:
...At least not hard. >.>;

I'm Ballad, nawt Baldy. (:
I'm one of the moderators so feel free to PM me with any questions. :3
If you go to ES or Kitty, they'll bite you.
THEY ARE LIARS. D:

South Carolinaaa~ Pretty nifty. I'm up in New York. 8D The only state where you can experience all four seasons in one week. :3
Roleplaying is pretty awesome. 8D
I'd love to roleplay with you. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!   Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy-ho, neighbor(s)!
Page 1 of 1