Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu Afsangelaward-4

It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu Empty
PostSubject: It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu   It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:22 pm

"La la la~" Kazu was....well.....up in a tree. "HELLO CREATURE OF THE FOREST!" She called out. The only reason Kazumi would shout out such a random thing is if she knew someone was around, which there was. Though who is was, Kazumi didn't know, but she was going to find out one way or another. "PLEASE DO NOT BE SHY, SHOOOWWW YYOOUUURRSELLLFFFF."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu   It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:12 am

"huh?who just yelled?!"Amando was shocked to hear a Female voice shouting..that sounds very familiar..he went to the Forest to find fresh fruits so he was not far from the voice..he came closer..closer...and very closer.Until he saw a familiar face.."Hey,you..who are you calling CREATURE of Forest?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu   It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Kazu giggled musicaly. "Ahoy!" He said waving. "Avast! You are in the forest creature's territory now! If ye dare to come any furthur, then I say,'Procede!" Kazu laughed again and sung from the tree so she was hanging upside down. "Amando! Long time no see!" She laughed. In fact, it had been decades. "I thought you had gone to find the fountain of youth or something, I see your search was unseccsesful seeing as you've gotten older since we last met."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu   It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:53 am

Amando smiled"Hey,Kazu!nice to see again...we haven't talked in ages and you still looked the same"he laugh"but anyways..how are you?and what are you doing in this forest?"Amando couldn't resist asking many questions cause it was been a long time he haven't seen her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu   It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:56 am

Kazumi dropped down from the tree. "I've been good." She said jamming her hands into her pockets. "I've been doing the usual, jumping from island to island and practicing music." A cool breeze blew through the trees, causing them to chatter. Summer was nearing its end and the coolness of fall would slowly but swiftly, come blowing in. "I'm going to be 18 this fall, so I suppose that's good....."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu   It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:56 am

"That's Great!!Then I shall greet you Advance Happy Birthday!"Amando was toying around with his feet..he couldn't help it and then he continued talking"well..my Birthday is still far like a country you need to travel by Airplane..I've gonna wait for Winter for me to grow up another one year"Amando laughed
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu   It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Kazu smiled."Enough about birthdays," she said brushing herself off. "I don't want to get too old yet." Kazu then started to pull leaves from her hair.
"So, um, how have things been going for you? I mean, you haven't been around. I know, too, because I've been town hopping lately."
Kazumi sat down on the cool grass and offered Amando a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu   It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:44 am

Amando accepted the offer and sit on the grass beside her"Well..I went out of town to relax"While talking he was taking out the nasty weeds."so,anything new around the towns here?"he really isn't the type of guys who knows all the latest happening around him so he asked Kazu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu   It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a while, huh? BH-Amando and Kazu
Page 1 of 1