Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rough mountain (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Rough mountain (open) Bellnov

Rough mountain (open) Empty
PostSubject: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:56 am

"Shoot" Genna stammered. She wanted to get top on this medium high mountain. To some people this was hiking. To her it was rock climbing. She was trying something new. This activity made her anxious. She didn't want to fall but she wanted to get to the top. She had no equipment, nothing really needed for rock climbing except for food and water. She soon saw a ledge and took a rest there.

"Don't look down" Genna muttered.

But she had too, so she did. She wasn't very high. People could still probably see her from all the way up here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Molly was climbing up the mountain for her daily exersise...as if it wasnt enough that she usesa row boat to get from place to place. "Oh boy Kitcat this sure is fun!" Molly said while holding onto a rock and swung herself onto the legde. "Oh hello!" Said Molly as she stood up and saw a girl sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Rough mountain (open) Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Normaly Frederik would be staying around his place, most likely crafting various necklaces, earrings and goblets, but today the blond guy was climbing the mountain. What lead him here? Shortage of ores and gems supplies. A blacksmith no matter how good; can't work without material.

Slip. Frederik's foot slid, shattering seemingly solid rock. He didn't consider this a tough task before, however the blond guy realised how tough it ACTUALLY was.

Hop. He proceeded to grasp the rock and swing himself up to safety, however, that move required strength out of Frederik's league. The guy plopped on the ground, resting.

"Ooh? More crazy adventurers besides me?" Frederik snickered as an image of two people came to his range of sight.

Last edited by Sanaka*~ on Thu May 27, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Molly spun around as soon as she heared Kitcat meow at a strange man. "Oh hello! Thje names Molly and this is my beloved friend Kitcat!" Molly said while Picking up her cat Kitcat. "Are you okay sir?" Molly said cheking the man for cuts or bruises.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:39 pm

"Yo," Frederik greeted the girl in a surprised manner, "I'm Frederik."

The guy looked back at the rocky ground and noticed a few stones, clattering and falling to the void. The thought of being inplace of those stones resulted in Frederik shuddering.

Looking back he saw Molly concerned, inspecting him, most likely looking for wounds.

"I'm fine, don't worry. However what brought you two here?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Molly stood up and said. "I was just here for daily exersize...I always row a little row boat all the way here from waffle island to exersize!" Molly said picking up Kitcat and smiling at the man.
She sat down on a grassy part of the cliff and strechted out and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Rough mountain (open) Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Adamaris climbed up the mountain surprising vigor; and she nearly reached the first rest area; when something happened. A bird swooshed by her; causing her to slip and fall. "I'm going to die..." she murmurs; and allows herself to fall several yards; before being defiant of her new decision. "No..." she mutters to herself this time; whipping out her sword as she uses it as a sharp arm extension. It pierces the rock before her; and she slides down slightly; her sword had saved her; but it was so sharp; it was cutting the stone. She slid several feet; before she finds a food hold and resheathes her sword. Breathing heavily from the adrenaline rush; she vaguely flops down; her chest heaving.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Rough mountain (open) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:04 am

Genna looked down and saw three people she hadn't met. "Oh, Hello~ I'm Genna" Genna greeted. She did a teeny wave. It was foggy so she couldn't realy see them, also since they were kinda high, it was also cold. She didn't mind.

"What brings you guys here?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 am

Frederik shrugged at the inquiry as he gazed up the mountain, while still silently resting on the rocky ground. Eyeing the rocks, which were still to be stepped on, he measured approximate length from here to the top.

"I'm here to replenish my ore supplies... As I'm running out of them very fast. And the best supplies are at the top, considering how people don't go up there, the quality is the best" He yawned, clearly feeling the changes in atmosphere's pressure.

Looking around he noticed, quite some people... It was odd, or perhaps some sort of an event occurred leading all of them up here? Well, quickly standing up and hopping on the rocky cliff, he looked down and saluted, bidding adieu. Frederik wasn't the person, who would linger around, no, that's just not like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rough mountain (open)   Rough mountain (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rough mountain (open)
Page 1 of 1