Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So-Jun is sick.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:58 am

So-Jun was walking barefoot along the seashore, making footprints in the sand. He knows something is wrong with him, he just don't know what. He remembered what the doctor said to him a while ago. "You're sick So-Jun. You need to take your medicine". He looked down and saw that he already made a pretty long trail with his footprints. "I'm tired. That was already a pretty long walk already." He thought. He faced the sea, and felt the cool breeze of the wind touching his whole body. His bonnet fell off. His white hair and pale face were revealed. He closed his eyes, and sat down. Feeling the fine sand under his body, he smiled. "What a great day to be sick.".
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : So-Jun is sick. Badge

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: So-Jun is sick. [Reserved So-Jun and Kitty]   So-Jun is sick. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Waves gently crashed onto the shore and there was the occasional sound of a seagull. The birds were hopelessly annoying to Kitty, their loud screeches weren't the most beautiful for a bird. People would probably like them more if they got a real chirp or would atleast shut up. As she strolled along the sand a black hat or bonnet blew towards her and she instinctivly grabbed it. With a quick glance around she notice someone that might have lost it and then she realized it was So-Jun. It seemed like it had been months since they last met and she couldn't help but run up and put the hat back on him from behind. "Hey," she said with a ring in her voice. "What's up Jun?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:47 pm

So-Jun felt that someone was there, but he didn't care to take a look who was it. He doesn't care. Then, someone put his bonnet back on. Someone was there, and she was a girl. He knows the owner of the voice that spoke. He turned his head to make sure if his guess was right. "Kitty, hi!" He said smiling, happy to see Kitty again. It's been a long time since they had seen each other. "Nothing's up. I'm sick." He said and looked at the sea again. "Long time no see." He patted the sand beside him. "Come on, take a sit. Or maybe not, you might get sick too."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:46 pm

So-Jun seemed pleasantly surprised to see Kitty and Kitty was happy that she got to see him again. Something seemed off about him though and he said he was sick. "Why in the world aren't you at home resting then?" she questioned sitting by him. "Really, have you seen a doctor at all or anything or are you just clueless?" she said concern. He was her friend and even if he just had a cold it could turn into pneomia or something. "How can you call being sick 'nothing?'"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 pm

So-Jun was touched because of Kitty's concern so he smiled sweetly like there's nothing wrong. "I don't like it there. I'm all alone, I'll be sicker if I just stayed there." He smiled. "I already went to a doctor. He said that I should take my meds." He continued, recalling the doctor's statement. "Being sick is nothing. Because the pain doesn't even reach the half of the pain I felt when my parents died." So-Jun said. He doesn't know why his parents entered the conversation, he wasn't himself. He knows it, something 'more' is wrong. "Forget the last thing I have said." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 am

Even though So-Jun told Kitty he was fine she couldn't help but worry. He was a good friend and she hadn't seen him in such a long time. She didn't want something to come and take him away so she'd never get to see him again. "Emotional and physical pain are different," Kitty protested. "Emotional pain may be stronger than physical, but physical is what can kill you. I don't want that to happen, take better care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:09 am

So-Jun was a bit shocked to hear what Kitty said. He realized that she was right. "You're right, thanks." So-Jun said and smiled at Kitty. A smile that he only did for his mum. Kitty is a good friend. A very good friend. No one had been so concerned about him since he accident. "Thanks for your concern. But I'm fine, really. I already took the meds the doctor gave me." He continued. "I really don't know what's with me these days. So, what's up?" So-Jun asked, they haven't seen each other for a long time, he wants to hear some stories.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 am

So-Jun finally seemed to get what Kitty ment and said, but he swore he was fine and already took his medicine. "Just know your limits, okay?" she told him her eyes now gazing at the waves coming in and then going back out. "Fine, but promise me you'll watch your health," she said stubbornly, with a sigh she began to awnser his question. "Not much, really. New people came while you were gone--a lot. I should introduce you to a few of them, they're really nice."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 pm

So-Jun stared blankly at the sea as well. "I know my limits...when I ain't sick." So-Jun laughed. "I'll watch my health and be more careful from now on because you said so. Promise." He smiled and looked at Kitty. He smiled when she said that she'll introduce him to the newcomers. "Really? Thanks! As soon as I get better, okay? You'll be my guide." So-Jun said enthusiastically. He's looking forward to meet the new villagers. He's excited too because Kitty said that she'll be the one to introduce them to him. Cool. I have time to cope up with the lost time. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 pm

"Good," Kitty said content with his reply. She glanced at him then turned her head now to the sand and nodded as she started to draw in it with her right index finger. "Yeah," she said drawing what looked to be a stick person. "So many new people and a couple of them even got married. And a few are really good people--only one has gotten on my nerves so far, so don't expect to meet him."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 pm

So-Jun opened his legs and started to make a sandcastle in the open space between them. Kinda surprised when he heard that a few people got married. "Cool, too bad I didn't got the chance to attend some weddings." He laughed, laughing on the fact that when some people got married, he was nowhere to be found. "One? Haha, who is that?" He said after Kitty said that she met someone who has gotten on her nerves. "I'll be looking forward to meet him. I'll go ask what did he do too you." So-Jun jokingly said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

"There might be another one to catch sometime," Kitty said. To her a ton of people were getting really close to the point marriage was only a step away. For herself though, she didn't see that happening. She had people she cared about, but love was an entirely different thing and she doesn't know if she's ready for that to happen yet. "Not saying, not introducing," she said stubbornly as Jun tried to get information out of her. "When you meet him you'll know. He's that memorable."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 am

I want to meet him! So-Jun said inside his mind. He wants to know why he has such an impact on his friend. "Haha, I am really looking forward to him." He laughed teasingly. "Please?" He continued. When Kitty didn't showed any interest on introducing the guy to him, he thought of another way. "Oh come on. Just describe him." He said stubbornly, forcing Kitty to spill the information he wants.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 pm

"Annoying," Kitty said bluntly, "and a liar." She wouldn't tell him physical traits, for she didn't want So-Jun to be able to point him out in a crowd or something. Piet was a nightmare to her and stupid. "He uses his charm to take advantage of women and speaks about a dozen different languages." Otherwords a womanizer, therefore Kitty hated his guts and everything else about him.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 pm

"Awww. That's it? How will I know him?" So-Jun said frowning like a small kid. "If all I know is that he's multilingual." He's really eager to know this guy. He wants some guys friends, he doesn't have one. Because of the fact that he's not going out for a few months, he missed the weddings and such. He looked at Kitty and made some pitiful face. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

"No more," Kitty said stubbornly. How could she let someone she hated meet someone she actually didn't mind to hang around? It didn't make sense to her at all. There were plent of other guys he could meet, so why was So-Jun determinded to find more about this one? "If you keep asking I'll sock you one in the stomache," she said clenching her fist. "Let's talk about something else, if we may. Like the fact it's fall now or something."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 am

So-Jun gave up. If he's stubborn, then what is Kitty? And also, Kitty clenched her fist. "Okay, okay, I give up. You're such a stubborn Kitty." He smiled. "Oh, and you can put that fist down." He laughed while looking at her clenched fist. "Yeah, time passed by so fast." He said as he turned his head and looked at the sea. "Fall, ah. We'll soon see the leaves falling, and in a blink of an eye, it'll be winter." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:55 am

The message reached So-Jun's brain and she un-clenched her fist. She knew she was stubborn herself and didn't mind being called it though. Being a little rough around the edges was what blacksmiths were supposed to be and she was okay with it. Part of her couldn't help but be envious of all the delicate girls who could get all dressed up and stuff. It was so unlike her and sometimes she secertly wished she could be that kind of girl, well until some stupid guy would come up to her and put on the whole 'manly' act. Then she didn't mind not being girly.

"I don't like winter," Kitty said suddenly. If it was up to her it'd be summer all year long. She seemed to curl up in a ball and she hugged her knees. "It's too cold for me. I'm thinking of getting a villa on Hibiscus Island or something then."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:31 am

So-Jun understood Kitty, he doesn't like winter that much also but it's fine with him. "I know, I like it when it's hot. Rather than being so much cold and you need to put on layers and layers of jackets just so you'll feel warm." He smiled, imagining himself dressing up like that. "I like the snow, though." He said. "If only the snow will pour down during the summer." He said laughing because of that thought which is totally impossible.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 am

"Ice in the heat," Kitty said aloud. It was a fantasy, but she got what So-Jun was saying. More people would enjoy the snow more if the weather outside was more enjoyable to play in it. Probably she would too and would actually venture outside for a hour or two in it. "If only," she said. "The closest thing is rain, or you could also count shaved ice," she said giggling. "It's like snow, only tastier."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:34 am

So-Jun laughed at Kitty's idea of shaved ice. "Haha, we can eat outside. It's hot and we have some shaved ice." He said. "But it'll cost some money." So-Jun continued. He can feel Kitty, they both love summer. "Ah, so you'll be out of here when winter comes, eh?" He suddenly said, remembering what Kitty said while ago about getting a villa on Hibiscus island. "I went there, it's a pretty good place."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:21 am

By the sounds of it So-Jun was having money problems, unlike her. She was quite frugal, so she never really had money problems naturally. Most of the time she just put it in the bank and hardly bought anything with it, so she always had some cash. A lot of people weren't like her in that aspect of life though. "Since you're back want your old job again?" Kitty asked. "That's once you get better though--can't have you working sick if you say 'yes.'"

"I'm not possitive, but I better start saving some cash," she said thinking of the possibility once again. It would be sweet and she could imagine sitting by the beach reading a book or just taking a nap. In other words it seemed like heaven. "If I do you have to visit me sometime, promise?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:19 pm

'Want your old job again?'

When Kitty said this, So-Jun couldn't help but smile. It's quite true that he doesn't have a lot of money to spend. "Sure! I'd love to be a cashier or a blacksmith again!" He said aloud while smiling. He couldn't erase his smile, even though he's a little embarrassed. He remembered the times when he was still a cashier, and a blacksmith. "I'll get better soon! And i'll go by your blacksmith immediately!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"You should go, it's a nice and calming place there." He said, remembering his stay there. Swimming on the beach, sunbathing, reading a book by the sea shore. "It's a tropical paradise." He continued. "Save some cash? We'll both work hard on the blacksmith and we can earn money quick!" He said, imagining a busy day at the blacksmith, with many people inside and he's getting the money and putting them inside the register. "Sure, I'll visit you. You should treat me then."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:01 am

So-Jun seemed estatic that Kitty offered him his old job again. She was glad herself and slightly smilled, but was too stuborn to smile fully yet. It had been lonely by herself at the smithery for awhile. Not that she hated the work, never could she. It's just when she had nothing to do the store seemed so quiet, like it was almost dead. Plus a smithery is one of the places where you don't want plants. To put it simply they are a fire hazard. "Good," she said. "Get better soon."

Kitty did want to go, but she had to save up and she wanted to add on to her own house as well. She probably could put off making her house improvements and then get them next year. Winter would be coming soon and if she was going to build a villa there to spend time in, she'd have to decide now. "I'll think about it some more," she wanted to calculate everything afterall so she didn't go in debt. "But if I do, I'll let you stay for a few days."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:19 am

"I will get better soon." So-Jun said. "I actually feel like I'm well now." He smiled, feeling that his sickness is gone. He's feeling better now. Head not aching nor pounding. No signs of sickness. "I'm well now." He said to Kitty.

"Cool, now I'm sure I'll visit you if your trip's confirmed." He laughed. Imagining to see that tropical paradise again.
He hugged his knees and put his head above them. He stared at the sun and the beach. "Don't you just love the ambiance here?" He sighed. "Ahh, very calming." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So-Jun is sick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. Empty

Back to top Go down

So-Jun is sick.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next