Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trauma Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Trauma Team Badge

Trauma Team Empty
PostSubject: Trauma Team   Trauma Team EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 am

Some of you may have know that medical stuff and I don't typically get along, but something changed from the days whe I'd say something like this:
Quote :
I can't stand this kind of stuff personaly. When I was little just hearing about surgry or organs would make me throw-up. I'm better know though, but this game might be to much for me at the moment. So people with phobia's like me might be scared of it.

Found in ES's Trauma Center: Second Opinion thread.

Now I'm going to get the newest game in the Trauma Center Series, Trauma Team and I'm excited.
I mean just look at it:

WARNING CONTENT MIGHT BE STRONG FOR SOME VIEWERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH3xoPpoZOQ

Yeah, I'm getting to tommarrow. (I'm probably going to be on less that means for maybe a week or two. ;])
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Trauma Team Bellnov

Trauma Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trauma Team   Trauma Team EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 pm

I have to say by just watching this video, It sounds very fun and intense. 8D I laughed when I saw your character Kitty xD i'm just like "Hey that's Gabriel! 8D"

But what got me intrested in this game was Forensics Cool Kinda of like autopsys and finding how that person died.

......Too bad I don't have a Wii )=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Trauma Team Badge

Trauma Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trauma Team   Trauma Team EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am

I love Gabe. (His story is so sad! *crys for Gabe*)
Endoscopy is my least favorite, but I love diagnostics, surgery, and first response.

It's an awesome video and it's been distracting me from coming on sometimes. I love playing it so much though.

The second and third forensics cases were extremely creepy and sad too. It's so unexpected when you find out the killers for them and see how they died. Some people post videos about them, so just look up 'Trauma Team Naomi' and look for mario-something's videos.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Trauma Team Bellnov

Trauma Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trauma Team   Trauma Team EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Im actually really enjoying this game. I can spend hours working on forensics and diagnosis although the Veronica Cage case really freaked me out o,o. I like all the specialties so far but i have mixed feelings about endoscopy. I don't hate but I dont really like it.

BUT I LOVE FIRST RESPONSE. My friend was all liek "EWWW" and "GENNA YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM D8" And i said "I did this operation before~ I know what to do >C" But she really got creeped out in surgery but enjoyed forensics and helped me out C:

Anyways Im spending hours on this~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

Trauma Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trauma Team   Trauma Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Trauma Team
Page 1 of 1