Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} Balladdecmotm

CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} Empty
PostSubject: CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari}   CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Ari ran outside of his home and stood on his front property, looking over to his neighboring house, home to his closest friend, Chase. "Chase!" He yelled for his friend, "Chase! Come outside! I have news for you!" He grinned widely. Chase was the one who came pressing for him and Dylan to have a child and he supposed he had to thank him for it.

Last edited by Ballad Of The Fool on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} Esaward

PostSubject: Re: CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari}   CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Chase was standing in the kitchen, towards the front of his house, when he heard quite a commotion outside. It sounded like Ari yelling. "What in the world..." He picked up Clara, who had been playing on the floor, and set her in a little baby playpen, wiped his hands on a towel, and stepped outside.

Sure enough, his neighbor and friend was standing on his lawn, waving like a lunatic. "I'm coming!" Chase laughed, walking over. "What's up?" he asked when he finally approached. "Your house isn't burning down, I see, so where's the fire?"
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari}   CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Finally Chase came out of his house with a laugh and questioned him about a fire, "No fire!" He grinned, "Thankfully, of course. But you'll never believe it." He chuckled, "I'm going to be a father!" He moved over towards his friend, "Dylan's pregnant! And I'm going to be a father!" He smiled, "And I don't really know anything about raising a child." He laughed with a grin on his face. He was just so happy that he had someone like Chase to share this with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} Esaward

PostSubject: Re: CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari}   CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Chase raised his eyebrows. "Pregnant?" He grinned. "That didn't take very long." He shook his head and clapped a hand on Ari's shoulder. "Congrats. That's great." He grinned once more. "Welcome to the club. I should tell Mia; she would probably just be happy not to be the only mother around, anymore." He paused for a second. "You should come over," he chuckled. "See our house. The nursery. To prepare yourself."
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari}   CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari} Empty

Back to top Go down

CHASE, TEACH ME ABOUT CHILDREN. {Chase/Ari}
Page 1 of 1