Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your chinese zodiac?

Go down 
+8
Sabrina_the_mermaid
Sanaka*~
Jellofish27
Aiyo
35bell
Hikari
Kritten
foxtail616
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : What is your chinese zodiac? Foxtail-1

What is your chinese zodiac? Empty
PostSubject: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm

I was just wondering, what is your chinese zodiac? Just curious.
Ima horse :3
Weird..... hrmm i wanted to be a dog..hahaha

Last edited by foxtail616 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : What is your chinese zodiac? Badge

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:16 pm

I'm a roster!
I'm so self centered aparently, and I'm so consceirned with my looks.
(That's the opposite of me! I grow my hair out every year for lots of love and I don't like to go shopping for clothes! This year I just started wearing tinted mosituriser too!
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:27 pm

hahaha yeah. Mine says i am neat when i am not.
I figured out i am a horse, not a goat (Gosh some websites lie)

Horses are very appealing people. They are warm and friendly and dearly love social atherings with plenty of people. They are perceptive and enjoy talking. They have a high spirited nature and are changeable. This makes them hot-tempered, rash, and headstrong. They are always falling in and out of love. Quick to warm to someone, they are just as quick to lose interest. Here today and gone tomorrow-these are the Horses. Then when you decide not to see them again, here they come ready to pick up where they left off!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 pm

That sounds more like me than rosters...
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 pm

yeah.. hahaha...
this is what is says on roosters

Roosters are the most eccentric of the Chinese zodiac. They are full of dreams and romantic ideas. They are colorful and attractive, radiant and dashing, and they are quite proud of themselves. Roosters are organized, precise,and their sharp eyes seek out fine details in everything. They are perfectionists and leave no room for human error. To Roosters, a difficult task is a challenge. They dearly love starting controversies. Roosters express themselves very well both in writing and speech. They are knowledgeable in most subjects you wish to discuss. When you challenge them you must be prepared for a long fight. Their stamina is amazing and they win their point at all costs. Even when they are wrong, they will still be right in one way or another!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:47 pm

foxtail616 wrote:
yeah.. hahaha...
this is what is says on roosters

Roosters are the most eccentric of the Chinese zodiac. They are full of dreams and romantic ideas. They are colorful and attractive, radiant and dashing, and they are quite proud of themselves. Roosters are organized, precise,and their sharp eyes seek out fine details in everything. They are perfectionists and leave no room for human error. To Roosters, a difficult task is a challenge. They dearly love starting controversies. Roosters express themselves very well both in writing and speech. They are knowledgeable in most subjects you wish to discuss. When you challenge them you must be prepared for a long fight. Their stamina is amazing and they win their point at all costs. Even when they are wrong, they will still be right in one way or another!

I'm gonna point out a lot of things in here I'm not. I know romantic things, but I'm too realistic to fall for them. I'm not that pround of myself. I regret most of the things I've done. I'm not organized, but I'm pretty percise. I don't like controversies. It's too much trouble for me. I am good at expressing myself, but I would rather not do so. It opens you up to much. I don't want people to know my weaknesses. The fighting thing is correct though. I'm brutal when it comes to things like that. I have to agree with the last statement too.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

Female Number of posts : 312
Roleplay Name : Hikari

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:01 am

I'm a dog! I got this manga that says that I'm honest,faithful,generous,energetic,quiet, and stubborn. All of these qualties describe me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tamagirl103
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:32 am

Lucky. You have a zodiac that descripes you good.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : What is your chinese zodiac? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese ziodac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:03 am

I don't know mine i was born in 1997 what's my ziodac? Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:08 am

I think it's the Ox.

People born in the Year of the Ox are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. They tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and they anger easily. They have fierce tempers and although they speak little, when they do they are quite eloquent. Ox people are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, they can be remarkably stubborn, and they hate to fail or be opposed. They are most compatible with Snake, Rooster, and Rat people.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:26 am

Hikari wrote:
I'm a dog! I got this manga that says that I'm honest,faithful,generous,energetic,quiet, and stubborn. All of these qualties describe me!

awwwwww lucky ;P
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:27 am

ooh my sister is an ox~
We had a fight because she kept saying oxes are cows, but i say they arent so we fought over it. (see how stupid we are? we fight over the littlest things)
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : What is your chinese zodiac? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:28 am

T_T lols; mines a piggy =.=;;
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:30 am

Aiyo wrote:

Piggy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:31 am

Aiyo wrote:

you mean a boar?
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

Female Number of posts : 327
Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:16 am

I'm an ox too!
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : What is your chinese zodiac? Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:34 pm

GAH! im a dog.. it totally doesnt suit me.. i could betray even my best friend.. i always am doing stuff for myself.. AM NOT LOYAL D:< i hate stuff as drama and romantic and even worse than that love................ evil me ........... o-o;
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
GAH! im a dog.. it totally doesnt suit me.. i could betray even my best friend.. i always am doing stuff for myself.. AM NOT LOYAL D:< i hate stuff as drama and romantic and even worse than that love................ evil me ........... o-o;

*high fives*
Whoo! Being evil is fun!
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : What is your chinese zodiac? Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:54 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Sanaka*~ wrote:

*high fives*
Whoo! Being evil is fun!

yush it is very fun.. x'D no wonder why at personality (anime) test i keep getting the answer that im one of the evil people o.o;
*high five*
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : What is your chinese zodiac? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re:Whats your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:18 pm

I wishi was born in the year of pig T_T not ox (i checked mine zodiac it's ox) Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:46 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
12kittycat1214 wrote:
Sanaka*~ wrote:

*high fives*
Whoo! Being evil is fun!

yush it is very fun.. x'D no wonder why at personality (anime) test i keep getting the answer that im one of the evil people o.o;
*high five*

I want to take a test like that!
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 pm

hahaha ;P
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : What is your chinese zodiac? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm

foxtail616 wrote:
Aiyo wrote:

you mean a boar?

Yeup! lols...
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Sabrina_the_mermaid
Sabrina_the_mermaid

Female Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:59 pm

im a rooster
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 pm

So am I!
Did you read the rooster thing yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your chinese zodiac?   What is your chinese zodiac? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your chinese zodiac?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next