Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Bellnov

Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character]   Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:39 pm

"Well, I should introduce myself to my patients. I am a doctor after all,"

Full Name: Michael Greer
Nicknames: Mike
Birthday:Summer 16
Martial Status: Single

"Some patients know their doctor by their looks,"

- Height:6’2”
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair: Red with some spikes
- Clothing:
Spring/summer: a Simple shirt with short. You can see him wearing sunglasses and sandals
Fall: Light weight long sleeve shirts with long pants, along with a jacket, and a hat.
Winter: Heavy jacket, Jeans, hat, gloves, and possibly a scarf
- Picture:
Spoiler:

"I think history doesn't matter. Only medical history matters in this situation,"

Biography:

-Family:
Mother[Lola]- A certified nurse at a local hospital where he used to live. She’s a loving mother who takes care of her children and recommends on what they should eat.

Father[Brad]- A Paramedic who’s always on the job. He work hard for his family and the hospital they work at, He never let a single patient die in his cases of his emergencies.

Sister[Madison]- A loving sister who dreams of becoming a therapist for brain disorders. She’s a very caring sister to her younger brother Michael.

Mike [Family Member/deceased]- No one knows if he is Michael's brother, cousin, or relative. Soon to be revealed. Died during an operation

-Character Personality Pros: Michael is pretty skilled at surgery, he was top of his class. He’s also [believe it or not] good at cooking, whenever his family wasn’t home he would just make dinner for himself. He makes friends easily, you can win his friendship in no time at all. He’s very caring and generous. He listens to everything he needs to know before performing surgery.
-Character Personality Flaws: Michael gets frustrated easily, especially during surgery when things don’t go right. If failed operation he can get pretty mad at himself so you shouldn’t talk to him at that time. For some reason , he doesn’t like to talk about his family, one rumor is that he let a family member die during an operation on accident. Words can slip out of his mouth easily. He’s not used to being in a relationship, it just makes him feel uncomfortable, he’s more focused on his career.

"What? You're asking for me what I like? Stop flattering me,"

*Coffee
*A good ol’ drink of beer once in awhile
*Fruits and Vegetables
*Good weather
*Interesting items like ores
*Exercising once in awhile
-Dislikes:
*Bad weather
*unsuccessful operation
*Wine
*Cigarettes
*Clingy people
*People with high pitched voices
*Dull items
*Sweets
*Sour and spicy things
*things with no taste at all

"Fine, I'll tell you about my life,"

-Extra Information: Michael didn’t have a great childhood. His parents were so focused on their patients then their children so they never got to do anything fun like vacations. He would only hang out with his sister and his friends. Although his parents did make a lot of money because of their jobs, they could only buy food and pay their bills. Not buying toys or movies. There was no time. Until Michael graduated medical school and worked at a local hospital as a surgeon. One of his family members had an unknown disease which he had to perform surgery. He didn’t know what the heck was going with his family member. But he tried the best he could until his family members vitals went to 0. He was devasted until he did research. It said six doctors found out the cure and disease of his patient. For it was the Rosalia Virus that killed millions in Portland. Some say that it was his brother that was killed. He decided to move on and move to Forget-Me-not-valley.

A year before he moved away. he used to have a girlfriend who was a nurse. He thought she was perfect. She was caring and sweet and always supported him while doing operations. After failing the operation of "his family member", Michael was truely upset and his girlfriend tried to help him out but they ended up separting and him moving away. He never mentions about his girlfriend, he missed her and regreted breaking up with her. He would like someone like her but he's not very used to relationships. But he decided its for the best.

"I had this dream ever since I was a kid,"

Harvest World Dream Job: Surgeon

Turn on's:

*Blue eyes
*Dark hair
*Caring to others
*Thinks fast
*Likes to go to the bar
*Somewhat funny

Turn off's:
*Abusive
*Doesn't act like it's their career
*Dark colored eyes
*Just..boring
*Liars
*Boasters

Friendship: Michael is a very friendly person, you could win his friendship in a blink of an eye. There's no problems at all with his friendship. He doesn't like having an enemies.

Love: Michael is a bit hard. Ever since he nearly beated up his ex-girlfriend he wasn't interested in love anymore. It's all about career for him. But to get him off his shoulders you just have to be a caring person and considerate. He gives no hints or looks.

Last edited by 35bell on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:19 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Bellnov

Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character]   Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thpurple"Hello, My name is Dr. Michael Greer. But just call me Michael,"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thorange"It's you Again! Not that I don't want you here or anything,"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thblue"Hello, I have time to go the bar, so why don't we go?"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Brown "Hey! I have time to go somewhere if you like,"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thyellow"Enough blabbering, Let's share a drink, it's on me,"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thblack"Hey! You can stay over at my place for once!"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thwhite"You're like a brother/sister to me I never had. I can tell you almost anything!

Romance- (Love sayings)

Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thpurple"Oh hey there, I'm Michael,"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thorange"Hello again!"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thblue"Hello, Nice day isn't it?"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Brown "Hey! Let's take a walk,"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thyellow"I've had a tough day, Let's go somewhere peaceful,"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thblack"I-I need to focus on my job more,"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thwhite"I don't know how to say this but I can't seem to get you out of my mind when I'm working. Would you like to go steady with me?"
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thred "I don't really understand marriage, but the important thing is that I love you and I need to support my family,"
-----

Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] ThpurpleEveryone
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thorange Caris
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thblue Gabriel, Molly
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Brown
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thyellow
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thblack
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thwhite
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thred

Michael's Journal

"My heart just pounds, why is that?"

Molly
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] ThpurpleDr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] ThorangeDr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thblue
"This woman is insane, I have to watch her health"
Cold Winter[Black Heart Event]
Changes [Purple Heart Event]
Predicable [Blue Heart Event]

"Friends are important, They can help through tough times,"

-Dr. Gabriel Cunningham-
Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] ThpurpleDr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] ThorangeDr. Michael Greer [2nd Character] Thblue
"A doctor I heard of, Guess I can get patients from him that need operations,"
Lost? [Black Friendship Event]
Reccomendation [Purple Friendship Event]
Disabled [Blue Friendship event]
"This is nice,"

"Events like these are special,"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell

Dr. Michael Greer [2nd Character]
Page 1 of 1