Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray Burns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

Ray Burns Empty
PostSubject: Ray Burns   Ray Burns EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Flowers Are Red

Ray Burns 370-86

Full Name: Raymond Jeebes Burns
Nicknames: Ray
Birthday: Winter 3rd

Current Residence: The Inn in Mineral Town

Appearance:

Sun kissed skin that covers a majority of his body, although the tan lines aren't shown, they are surprisingly pale in comparison. He doesn't typically have the band-aid on his face, but whenever he does get cuts and scrapes from working on homemade gifts (and he usually does) you'll see him sporting one.

- Height: 5'3
- Eye Color: Light blue eyes
- Hair: Thick blonde hair with traces of orange dye on the ends. It goes right above sholder length; tossed carelessly into random ruffles, just the way he likes it. Neat is nerdy, ya know? A lot of times his bangs will cross with his line of sight, but he let's it hang there unless it gets too out of control.

- Clothing: Ray likes to wear cool things; whatever he feels makes him look modern and trendy. Things with a tropical feel to them are what he simply loves to wear, such as: hawaiin shirts, neon colors, sunglasses, necklaces with celtic symbols, or even a shark tooth necklace. In the Winter he hardly bundles up because he doesn't like the way he looks in all of that clothing. He will be stubborn about gloves and mittens, but he'll settle for a warm scarf around his neck and a jacket.

- Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

- Family:
Ray grew up in a comfortable envionment in northern Florida; sweet palm trees, an everlasting view of the ocean, frequent trips to Disneyworld, and one or two good friends. He wasn't that popular a guy in his hometown, but he generally got along with people. His parents were a strong couple; his father the sturdy figure of law and order, and his mother who created a nuturing environment. Things were as perfect as they could be, but peace never lasts long, does it? When he was 16 years old, his parents decided to make the big split.

Despite his pleas to get them back together, the two never did. The only interaction they seemed to have was about legal issues, creating constant stress. His mother did well on her own for a while, the child support creating an extra income along with her hair salon. When Ray wasn't feeling lazy, he would go out of his way to help out his mother.

Things were nice again, things had a little bit of order and security. Ray graduated with Merit Roll, and his father took interest in his son once again. Though Ray's personality needed some major adjusting. In order to prep Ray to be his future heir to his estate, he started searching for oppertunities that would help his son grow up. Ray kept insisting that things were fine the way they were, and he was fine helping his mother out instead of some serious business career.

This fight went on for several years, until the recession really started to hit. Deciding that his mother would be better off with a son that could actually make some income, he finally agreed to his father's decision. What his dad proposed was that Ray was to manage a successful buisness on his own in any place he chose, and if his father deemed him worthy, he would offer Ray a high paying job that could support him and his mother. Naturally, he took the challenge.

Leann Riggs: His darling mother, a blonde beauty that worked in a hair salon for most of her life that ended up supporting a child with little help from the father. She often got fussy with Ray when he grew older, but he took her temper with stride. The two rarely fight because Ray is so unwilling to confront her about any problems he has with her.

Richard Burns: Ray's not so sweet father with a fierce attitude and a passionate fire for wealth to boot. Ever since his divorce with Leann, he's been doing awfully well as a buisness man. Some have to wonder what his true reasons were for leaving his family. His relationship with Ray is rather stressed; the two never talked much, and when they did, Ray always ended up in trouble. There never seemed to be a real bond between the two, and from what Ray knows, there never will be.

Aunts and Uncles: The ones he has are a little loopy, and live up in the far north. Ray often quotes some of their bits of wisdom.

-Character Personality Pros: Easy going, willing to hang back and let his friends choose what to do, good judgement, fun loving. Having a hippieish mother in a hair salon gave him the chance to explore his artistic side, and he enjoys creating things.

-Character Personality Flaws: Too sensitive to emotional issues, untrusting, not passionate about work, fear of loud noises, often spends too much time disecting what people say, doesn't like to stand up for himself, let's himself and others get pushed around.

-Likes: Bananas, Pineapples, Monkeys, Shells, Water Lilies, Pizza, Popcorn, Nachos, Water Skiing, Swimming, Parties, haikus, cooking his own recipies (though not always good), homemade gifts.

-Dislikes:Fish. Any kind. Especially if it's dead. Hates reading and anything math related. Also can't stand cats (he's allergic). Politics, Medicine, Energy Drinks, Peppers, Chocolate, Root Beer.

-Extra Information:

Has next to no trouble talking to girls, considering that he is extremely used to being friend zoned. Whenever he does have an interest in a girl, he refuses to let anyone know about it. Chances are, he won't even talk to her out of fear of his secret being found out. The only way to catch this boy is to make your intentions obvious and to constantly be persistent with him.

He doesn't mind talking about his personal life, he figures that everyone these days has family issues, but he won't talk much about it unless asked directly or in order to give advice.

7/29/2010: Full Time Bagger at Hawthorne's Store

8/9/2010: Night Time Janitor at Stone Acadamy

Harvest World Dream Job: Gift Shop

(That was insanely fast. o.o Thanks.)

Ray's Journal

Heart Events

Ray Burns Thpurple
Hello There~: Kazumi is this pretty girl that likes the ocean almost as much as I do. I'm starting to really like the people here--maybe there are others like her around.

Ray Burns Thpurple
Hey Good Lookin'? Whatcha Got Cookin'?:

Ray Burns Thpurple
No Taste in Clothes?: Midori is this girl that has funky green hair; makes me wonder if it's natural or not. She seemed kinda quirky, but still pretty interesting to have around. I don't know anything else about her though.

Friendship Events
Ray Burns ThpurpleEverything Goes Wrong: Dr.Michael seems like a pretty cool guy; he's sure had his share of troubles even though he's a lot smarter than I am.

Special Events

Hurricanes!?: I met Adamaris and Gabe, and saw Michael and that creepy cat chick. Through a weird turn of events, we all delt with this Hurricane. With the way the inn fell on Gabe and I, I'm surprised we survived. I got a permanent scar on my cheek though; I'll have to cover that up with something...

Other Events

Ray Burns ThpurpleWhen Things Collide: Molly is a really, really unpleasant girl. She's a teenager, I get that...but does she need those things following her everywhere?

Ray Burns Thpurple
Endless Waiting: So there was this young girl named Riss sleeping on the beach. I stuck around to make sure she was ok, but she looked pretty sad about something. Her parents, maybe? Then my boss showed up, out of all places. Great.

Ray Burns Thpurple
Ray Burns Thorange
Ray Burns Thblue
Ray Burns Brown
Ray Burns Thyellow
Ray Burns Thblack
Ray Burns Thwhite
Ray Burns Thred

Last edited by Speakeasy on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : Journal/Heart Event buttons)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Ray Burns Esaward

Ray Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Burns   Ray Burns EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Looks good to me. Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/

Ray Burns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: