Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
+4
Eternal Silence
Aiyo
35bell
iMimi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iMimi
iMimi

Female Number of posts : 7

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Hi, I came here to introduce myself, obviously. My name is Mimi ^-^ I only play Harvest Moon DS Cute, and I came here to seek help if I have problems with it, I find this site very helpful and useful, so why not register? I'm new, so if there's anything I need to know about that's not around here please let me know! Thank you! Also, I might answer questions if I know about it, I know a lot about Harvest Moon DS Cute, but when it comes to problems, not really. So if I have a question, give me all you got! *ahem*...What I meant by that is, give me a good answer, I'll appreciate it, thank you once again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Hello everyone! Bellnov

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:56 am

Hey there Mimi~
I didn't introduce myself properly in the chat box >.>
I'm Genna and Have a nice time here!

I quit playing HM DS cute but I still play HMDS, HM MM, and IOH. I'm going to get Grand bazaar also ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
iMimi
iMimi

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 am

35bell wrote:
Hey there Mimi~
I didn't introduce myself properly in the chat box >.>
I'm Genna and Have a nice time here!

I quit playing HM DS cute but I still play HMDS, HM MM, and IOH. I'm going to get Grand bazaar also ^^
Since you had experience with HM DS cute, I think you could help me if I need any help. C:
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Hello everyone! Hdbadge

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 am

Aww<33 so cute ./pats head

8D I'm Aiyoooo~~~ butlyke. Anyway.

Welcome<3333
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
iMimi
iMimi

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 am

Aiyo wrote:
Aww<33 so cute ./pats head

8D I'm Aiyoooo~~~ butlyke. Anyway.

Welcome<3333
Thank you! C:
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Hello everyone! Hdbadge

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 am

./poke

Huhuhuuhuh~! >BD

morepeople'sinnocentmindtotakeoverplease?

If you have any questions; Feel free to contact any admin or mod and such~
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Hello everyone! Esaward

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 am

I've played a good deal of HM games, including HMDS Cute. One of my pastimes is going on Yahoo!Answers and submitting responses to HM questions. I think I can help if you need it. ;]

That goes for forum help, too. I'm Alyssa; I'm one of the forum admins. If you have any questions (whether or not they relate to HM), feel free to let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Hello everyone! Badge

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:33 am

As you know from the chatbox I'm Kitty and I'm an admin like ES here.
You probably get the whole staff, we're here for you thing from Aiyo and ES, so I'm skipping that so you don't have to deal with it a third time. ;]
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Hello everyone! Cliffnov

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:02 am

HEELLLOOO MIMI!
I'm Amando,resident always offline due to school activities but hope we can be good friends!
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:19 pm

YAY THIS MEANS I'M NOT THE NEWEST MEMBER ANYMORE I'm so glad to get to meet another Harvest Moon fan- there can never be enough of them.

I'm Speakeasy, but that's sorta long for a name, so call me Speak or S. Can't say that I've had the pleasure of playing any of the Harvest Moon DS games, so I won't be able to help you there. But we can still be buddies, right?
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm

"Why hello there!" says in baby talk voice X3. Other me named after me "Molly she is not a baby!" Me "I dont care shes new here!" Molly" Ugh you will never learn"

why hello htrere Im skittles most people call me skits...mostly bellzy... others call me by my name molly. Nice to meet you. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: