Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page Afsangelaward-4

Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page Empty
PostSubject: Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page   Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:05 am

I've deicded to change the name of "Iron-Painted Romance" and turn it into "Dreaming of a new Harvest." I have done this because I deicded instead of just doing Kitty and Ian's story, why not do other peoples' stories as well? I will do one chapter for each person, and depending on how many requests I get, each chapter will go into a volume.

Ex. Volume 1
--Ch1. Kitty and Ian
--Ch2.--Mia and CHase

Of course, there will be more chapters and better title names :-)
If you do not want to do a romance story, I can also do just a story of a little adventure your character has. Since I'm an extremely busy girl, I'm not sure when I'll be able to start this. However, I will try and get it done.

Lastly, I understand that the picture you have plastered on your character's profile is what they look like. However, chances are your character won't end up looking exactly like they do in the picture. However I'll try to keep a lot of the characaristics so you can tell the difference. If you have any questions, complaints, or concerns, please PM me :-)

One last thing, if you have a spesific plot in mind for your character(s), tell me about it in the PM. If you want to write it yourself, then that's fine. I will give you credit as the writer when I post the chapter.

Thanks Again!
--Kazumi

UPDATES

Kitty's Updates:

Kazu's updates:

7/13/10- The teaser trailer is done and will be up shortly. Also, the trailer is almost done. As soon as I get the last scan traced and all the pages colored, it will be posted :3

7/14/10- The teaser trailer is now up! Also, I have had hiccups on and off today.

7/15/10- Well, the trailer is colored, I just need to add shading and lighting. The thing is, I think I need a new nub for my bamboo pad, cuz it's not workin' on any of my programs that I normally use for drawing and coloring etc. However, I do have nubs for my pen, but I won't have access to them 'till this weekend. Edit: Good news! My bamboo pad decided to work again! I'll still probably change the nub, though. Anyway, the trailer should probably be up sometime tomorrow or saturday Very Happy Edit Edit: The trailer is now up!~ <D

8/3/10-Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm going to start working on the first chapter, although it probably won't be out for a while. I'm thinking about whether I should wait till volume 1 is completely done to post it, or just post it chapter by chapter. OH THE HARDSHIPS! lol. Anyway, keep watching for updates!

1/16/11- Oh my, I totally forgot about this! Well, not really. WHEEEEEEEEEE :-P I've been super busy with school and stuff latley, so I'm not sure when I'll have time to get 'er done. I am still going to do Ian and Kitty's story, BTW. THAT HARD WORK ON THE TRAILER WILL NOT BE IN VAIN! Keep a close eye! ~Kazu-chan~

Teaser Trailer:

Spoiler:

Trailer:

Writtin and drawn by Kazu-chan

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Other fanart and artworks:

Spoiler:

Last edited by afsangel on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page   Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 am

That sounds awesome 8D

I would love to read/watch it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page   Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 am

The trailer is now up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page   Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of a New Harvest Update and Discussion Page
Page 1 of 1