Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+Anima

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : +Anima Afsangelaward-4

+Anima Empty
PostSubject: +Anima   +Anima EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 pm

I just got done reading the manga, and I really liked it Very Happy I wanted to take a break from gaudy cleche romance manga and read something with adventure and fantasy, and I found +Anima. It is such a cute story and definatly worth the read. I really liked all the characters as well, whi are mostly children 'cept Senri, who's 16. The manga never states their ages, but you can figure it out from the timeline. Nana, Huskey, and Cooro are 11 years old, though Cooro might be 12). I also really enjoyed the clothing in the manga, it was all very creative and awesome :3 Check it out if you get the chance.

(Kazu's fave characters in order)
1. Cooro
2. Senri
3. Nana
4. Huskey

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/anima/
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : +Anima Badge

+Anima Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Anima   +Anima EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:09 pm

I read it, like a looooonnnnnng time ago. Ayio was obessed over it and forced me to read it. xD
(Have you finished it yet?)
How can you not like Husky more? I mean he's such a funny character to laugh at. xD
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

+Anima Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Anima   +Anima EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Well, Cooro is adorable and Senri is so cute in the way he acts X3 I like all the characters very much, though. I was excited when it showed everyone as a teenager when nana was fantasizing about living together with everyone. If you'd want Nana to end up with any of the three in the future, who would it be? I personally don't care, but from what I've seen, i think she'd end up with Husky.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : +Anima Badge

+Anima Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Anima   +Anima EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:35 am

Hmmm... They're cute and all, but I don't think their realtionship would really go anywhere, even if he once fit her description of the perfect guy. I actually like her better with Cooro.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

+Anima Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Anima   +Anima EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 am

Like I said, I don't really care, but based on context clues that's what I think wil happen. Eh, they're still kids, so there's still plenty of time. THERE IS NO RUSH TO FALL IN LOVE. I was reading another one of the author's works called "Nui!", and it's OK. +Anima will probably be one of the cutest mangas I've never read. I kinda hope they turn it into an anime sometime.
Back to top Go down
Animefanatic
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Animefanatic

Female Number of posts : 84
Roleplay Name : Yimesue

+Anima Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Anima   +Anima EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:32 pm

this is another one I never got 2 read more of I read the manga, but Idk if it wuz book 1? Anywho I'll read more after Skip Beat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

+Anima Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Anima   +Anima Empty

Back to top Go down

+Anima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: