Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mika Suzki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
millieeve
millieeve

Female Number of posts : 1
Roleplay Name : Mika Suzuki

Mika Suzki Empty
PostSubject: Mika Suzki   Mika Suzki EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Full Name: Mika Suzki
Nicknames: Mik
Birthday: Winter, 7

APPERENCE

[spoiler][IMG]https://2img.net/h/i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/Shoebrush/Avatar.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
- Height: 5''7

- Eye Color: Purple

- Hair: Straight pink hair that's tied into two high pigtails. They end at her waist.
- Clothing: She wears a white blouse with puffed sleeves with a collar. Over the blouse is a brown vest with pink surrounding and white buttons and a bow on her neck.
She also wears a frilled out dark pink mini skirt with white frills inside. On her legs she wears solid black stockings reaching up to her mid-thi. She also carries a brown briefcase with her at all times.

BIO

-Family: Fumito Suzuki (Father) Isako Suzuki (Mother, decesed) Kimika Anzai-Suzuki (Step- Mother) Yumiko Suzuki (Younger sister) Haruki Suzuki (older brother)

-Character Personality Pros: Mika is a very crafty, friendly and creative type of girl. She is very affectionate, gentel, and most defenetly most of the time shes most inocent. At times she can be very determaned, and ambitious but at the same time be discouraged by past events. Generlly she is a very intelegent and daring young women.

-Character Personality Flaws:She is very shy and clumbsy. Most all the time she has to be greedy or jealous over somthing. Somtimes she can be really rude or mean too if shes in a bad mood.

-Likes: - Cake - fashoin - sewing - making clothes - strawberries - flowers - animals - nature - clothes - necklaces - pasta -drawing

-Dislikes: -fishing -smoking -the cold -rice pudding -sports -thunderstorms -bugs -pitch darkness -messes

-Extra Information:When Mika was born she was raised on a big villa off in the country-side. She was born to a rich family
and she was very happy. She alwas got what she wanted. But all of that changed when Mika was nine. Her mother died and her father was left with three children Mika, her younger sister, and her older brother. Soon after a while when Mika was 11 Mika's father desided to get married to the girl he has been with since Mika's mom died her name was, Kimika. At first she seemed nice and trustworthy and good for all the kids. But they where wrong all she wanted was the house and the money. By the
time Mika was 14 she wasgetting abused by both parents and so where her siblings. When her older brother reported it to the police the three where taken out of the house by child athorities and put into two diffrent orpheneges one for the two girls and one for the brother. While the two girls where in the orphenege they started getting bad habbits like smoking, drinking, and sneaking out after bed time. By the time her older brother was 19 he was aloud to come out of the orphenege and he was aloud to be the new gardians of the two sisters. Later that year they all rented a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment in the city. Then after a while the three finilly got the money that was sopposed to come to them from there parents three years ago. So now they were able to buy a nice house out of the city but they had to stay close because Haruki, Mikas older brother, had a job in the city so they brought a three bedroom three bath two story victorian home about three miles outside the city. Then when the two sisters where 21 and 22 they desided to move. But they dont know where there going yet but they have there minds set on going to Waffle Island and making a living there. Do you think they can do it?

Harvest World Dream Job: Tailor

Last edited by millieeve on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i didnt put a picture in)
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

Mika Suzki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Suzki   Mika Suzki EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 pm

I'm not speaking for any staff members, this is just my suggestion.

Um..she seems a little sue-ish (Although don't really take note on that, I'm harsh)
Maybe lighten up her extra information, sometimes kids are on sites like this.

Just a suggestion. Don't take action on anything I say, because I'm not a staff member.

=)
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Mika Suzki Nextmotm

Mika Suzki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Suzki   Mika Suzki EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Yeah, you should possibly tell us about how the event shaped her (AKA new traits) and give a bit more flaws. I know everyone doesn't like flaws, but you're more likely to be accepted with several more flaws.

Also, I appreciate good grammar and spelling, so if you can fix that, I won't go all Grammar Teacher mode on you. xP

*twitch*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Mika Suzki Esaward

Mika Suzki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Suzki   Mika Suzki EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:

Q. What are some examples of Backseat Moderating?

A. Telling someone what's wrong with or what they can do to fix their profiles in the RP (...)

My little shpiel on Backseat Moderating. Read it, please, Wess and Giggles.

I don't know if you've already edited this after Giggles and Wess posted, but it looks good to me. You're approved. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Mika Suzki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Suzki   Mika Suzki Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika Suzki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: