Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]

Go down 
+5
Ballad Of The Fool
Eternal Silence
Kritten
Skittles taste rainbow
35bell
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 Balladdecmotm

RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Gigglegirlforever wrote:
1. Riss was origanally supposed to be an annoying old woman.
2. I have a really bad funny feeling that Riss will fall inlove with gabe somehow DX

=P
...But isn't Riss thirteen? I think Gabe is in his twenties. XD

Before I had decided on using Adel here, I was originally going to make Rhett, an older man who was a wealthy Southern business owner--who was going to be in his thirties at least..

EDIT: I stand corrected, Riss is actually twelve, according to her profile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 am

age doesnt matter D8<
Someone in my family married someone 13 years older than her >o>
But 12 is indeed young to get married xD

In the old times it was almost the right age xD

But I'm still on Team Adamaris >:C

wait....

There should be a team Michael xD
ILL BE ON TWO TEAMS 8D
Team Adamaris and Team Michael xD

Team Michael is a joke just letting ya know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:32 am

I only said I had a funny feeling, and riss is turning 13 in like....a month! or something...
and i aint supporting Riss! and technically, she's 63. Because she was originally old lady DX
Now, just to put in some randomness....shin kicking new way of love :3
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Gigglegirlforever wrote:
shin kicking new way of love :3

lolyes

Thatisepicwin
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Sorry double post ;n;

Wess wrote:

3. Chris inspired me to make an evil three year old on a Pokemon RPG that rode on a Nidoking's head, and killed several people.

5. I never got why Genna thought Adamaris and Gabriel would make a cute couple. o,O

10. My dad is really irritating me with his constant texting. *grumbles*

@3: o,o. Thats violent >.>
@5: THE MINUTE YOU GUYS STARTED THE BLUE HEART EVENT I WAS JUST LIEK 'OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THEY MUST GET MARRIED NOW,"
@10: I feel your pain v.v and this has to do with HD why?

---
MOAR SECRETS THAT I FORGOT ABOUT BUT JUST RECENTLY REMEMBERED

Genna:
1.) Mostly based off me but we're complete opposites. I wanted her to have a fiery side with the KARATE part :3.
2.) I actually wanted Genna to have another diesease of some sort. but I'm fine with schizophrenia now o,o
3.) if i didn't kill of katherine I would have made her the bridesmaid for her Genna's wedding. But i killed her off because she got to dark it was boring.
4.)TO GAME RESULTS: GENNA DOES NOT LIKE GABE. I REPEAT SHE DOES NOT LIKE GABE. But they would make an excellent crack pairing xD

Isaac:
1.) I was going to make Isaac rude and cruel but I'm used to making nice people
2.)........idk what i'm going to do with him ;n;

Michael:
1.)He's sort of like me in some ways. I try to be funny but i'm actually not xD
2.)I was going to make him a girl at first but due to the lack of guys i made him a guy.Done said. If he was a girl I would of forced Kitty to make Gabriel to date her c:

Other:
1.) Did you guys know I was planning to make Maria Torres? but since she cusses a lot I thought "Nah" But that's when I was making Michael's profile I'm just like "WAIT GENNA. BEFORE YOU CONTINUE. DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MARIA TORRES?" then it didn't happen :O
2.) I want to make a canon character on anothe site ;n; BUT IDK WHO. ES I'm so making Ivan on lohm. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Hehe. o:

Moar secrets~

I was going to give Adel a human face before posting him here and on LOHM, but I figured it would have been easier to use an anime picture. He was originally supposed to look like Adrian Brody during his performance, "The Pianist."

-will edit in better secrets later-
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:14 am

Celeste-
*I was originally going to make her go liek "WHAT YOU DOING FOO?" kind of woman :'D But I wanted to make like a character thats over protective fo herself and quiet and make people feel weird around her xD

*It was either a nurse or a therapist. But I thought the therapist thing would bring back memoris in her past :'D

*Pacemakers make epic life saving topic C<

*I wanted her to have a big family...somehow with a abusive father and six kids...I was thinking really wrong things at the time ;n;

*I LIEK RED HEAD CHARACTERS, OKAY? D8

*I was going to make her mentally crazy because of her past but then I thought that was too much o_O

*Marissa is the "WHAT YOU DOING FOO?" type :'D
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:45 am

Riley wants to put Issac in a dress because he acts femine.
Back to top Go down
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

Female Number of posts : 29
Roleplay Name : Maya Lee

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:14 pm

*M-chan randomly (and loudly) bursts in*
Oh yes...Secrets about Maya (:
-Maya was originally going to be half-Chinese...But I know more about Japan than China, so voila.

-Despite Maya hating fish, I thought about her working in her family's sushi bar before she set off travelling. I'm so cruel.

-Whilst a some of her personality is mine or made up, the fact that she is perspective of other's feelings comes from my best friend :3 The nicknaming thing also comes from a few of my friends.

-She was gonna be a lot lazier, but I didn't think the trait fitted the travelling thing. Not to mention her childish-ness.

-If I could imagine the type of person she'd end up with or be best friends with...They'd probably be pretty much the exact opposite of her, just to keep the crazy girl in check.

-I so badly want her to find somebody perfect and marry and have kids and stuff <3.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Lucius~

I wanted Luci to be the oddball out because of his age, since everyone was in their early to mid twenties.

I like to believe that Lucius is somewhat bi-polar, due to his past and his geneology.

If he could play any instrument, he would pick the cello because of it's low tone and mostly dark nature.

Though it wasn't included in his history, Lucius tried running away when he turned fifteen but wound up going back because he had nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Caris:

1. I wanted to use Princess Sakura from Tsubasa: Resivior Chronicle for a character, so I did.

2. Caris is weird. There are times she acts totally crazy, and other times when she's calm (while still being a little crazy). "There is nothing like the logic of an illogical mind."

3. Yeah, her and Michael are gettin' married :-D

Eric:

1. What inspired him?
a. Ian was leaving and I was struggling to choose between a third female and a male
b. Sophia said on chat one day, "I LOVE FAI!"

the end.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Yes caris and michael...hee hee hee leaving Gabe and Molly!!!!
Molly: Well he has a scratchy face it looks like...I will just have to shave him!
Me: o.o Good luck gabe!

Molly hates facial hair (I do in rl so I made her as well) The only way she likes it is if its a full beard! (again me)

Elizabeth:
Likes quiet places to read but secretly has to destroy something every ten minutes or else she turns crazy o.o That why she has paper in either a pocket ehr dogs collar or in her hat so she can take it and rip it and feel the nice pleasure of the paper going "sccccrrrrt"

She is in love with dogs but hates cats. She breaks out in hives when she is around hamsters.

She likes proper guys but also the destructive kind...this being cause her first love in highschool was the kind to take a perfect toy and break it.

She can never be walking down the street or anywhere with out a weapon...preferably a well hidden pocket knife.

If you make her mad she will turn timid...she gets mad easily and thats why she is usaully timid...alo being why she is nice to giggles character(forgot her name at the moment). Also being why she is protective of her.

She cant have kids...so that is also why she is close to giggles characetr...she would like to adopt but feels that she cant do it on her own.

Yah thats all Ive got on her right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2