Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) Nextmotm

Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) Empty
PostSubject: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Adamaris walked into the bar, surprisingly, she wasn't carrying her sword. Talking to Doug, he quickly set her up with a pipping hot cup of tea. She inhaled it's warmth; and sat down, adjusting her small white coat, over her white tank top with delicate, pink flowers printed on it.

Smoothing down her brown pants, she crossed her legs, with one of her white sneakers, barely touching the floor. Eventually taking the first sip, she sighed as it began to rain again.

"The weather.... So unpredictable,"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Graham muttered under his breath as he ducked inside with the rain. "...rain showers!..." was the only phrase that was actually audible, although from the look on his face, one could easily tell that he was irritated. His clothes were damp, but not soaking wet; however, it was still enough to make him cold.

Resisting the urge to shiver, he trudged up to the counter and asked Doug for whatever was the hottest item he served. The man gave him a cup of coffee, and Graham nodded gratefully. He looked around the room for a place to sit. In doing so, he spotted the girl.

That girl.
The one with the sword.

Memories of that particular encounter made him chuckle. Okay, I'll get a table on the other side of the room... He started to walk in the opposite direction and took a sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Adamaris heard a door open, then squeak shut. She turned, to see a man enter, and get a cup of coffee.

That man.

The one who had insulted her; and made Incendia's rage come out. She shook her head, he wasn't worth it. Removing a newspaper from her purse, she began to sip on her tea, while reading.

"Looks like some festivities will be held soon," she says nonchalantly, continuing to slip on her tea; she wasn't speaking to anyone in particular.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:19 am

Graham rolled his eyes. Rain must bring out the crazy in her. There she was, sitting by herself with narrowed eyes, yet talking nonchalantly. Like anyone was listening to her.

Well...he didn't count. He was only half-listening, and even then, it was more because...well. He had some kind of grudge against her for, oh, pulling a sword on him or something. And he wanted ammunition against her.

"If only this wasn't such a small island," he said to her. The lobby and makeshift dining room of the Inn wasn't that big; he didn't have to raise his voice to be heard across the room. "I would suggest mental help. But they probably don't have funny farms here."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Adamaris smiled; and turned around. "They have pills for that," she says, being way to friendly to the man.

She recalled how the man was looking at the chickens. There was only on explanation- He had to be a farmer.

"Besides, you were looking at chickens. I suppose you wanted their feathers for the padded rooms on your funny farm?" she asked; doing a quick glance over him.

"And for the record, I'm schizophrenic,"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:10 pm

The utter lack of humor the girl possessed is what made Graham chuckle. "It's cute, how bad your comebacks are," he said, smirking. "And, for the record," he said in a high-pitched voice, mocking her own, "I'm a farmer. I was looking at chickens so I could buy 'em up and cook 'em up for dinner." He smacked his fingers. "Mmm-mmm-mm. Yum. You know, you're a pretty scrawny chicken..."

He rolled his eyes. So she seriously was crazy? Eh, didn't surprise him.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Adamaris fumbled in her purse for a second. "Really? I think of myself as an owl," she smirked. In a flash, she turned around; what looked to be a simple pocket knife whizzed from her hand. She had no intention of hurting Graham- But then Incendia became active. So, Adamaris threw the knife; it wasn't enough for a fatal injury, but if it hit Graham, and he didn't move, it'd scratch the side of his face. She smiled at him.

"An owl; one good at finding weak prey,"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Good Goddess.

They really let people like her out on the streets?

He ducked the blade at the last second, once he got over the initial shock and carnal instinct took over. The knife wedged into the wall, and Doug exclaimed angrily. Immediately, Graham was on his feet, moving in a blur over to Adamaris. He grabbed her wrists so she couldn't hurt or scratch him, or reach for the sword he knew she was hiding somewhere and, pulling her to her feet and pushing her in front of him, dragged her out of the store physically.

Once outside, he pinned her against the wall. "You're crazy," he growled, very close to her face. "You seriously need mental help. Take your pills, and leave me alone! I should have you arrested for that little stunt in there! But, so help me, do it again and you won't know what hit you. Not a threat, it's a promise." He let her hands go, and turned to stomp away.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:08 am

Adamaris chuckled, intertwining herself, into Graham's arms, when he pinned her against the wall. It looked like she was hugging him, but in reality, she was wedging her elbows into his arms, and had them in a bolt, in an attempt to break them.

"Oh, what wonders the pills do~" she says in a sing-songy voice. "When people don't annoy me," Adamaris finishes, in an annoyed tone.

"Come on, weakling," she says, happily. "You going to apologize, and then I will? Or do I have to step up, and be the bigger person?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 am

She wasn't as strong as she would like to think she was. Graham easily shrugged her off; she was a small girl, after all, and years of work on farms had made him more than a formidable match for her. "Leave me alone," he hissed. "I will apologize. I'll apologize because I don't know exactly how to deal with a psycho. Now go pull your little tricks on someone else. Your cute and innocent act may work on other people, so leave it to them, okay?"

He would've felt bad for acting like such a jerk, but she was crazy and he was annoyed. Still, his face softened up just a bit; she was, after all, just a girl. She looked pretty young, too. "Fine," he groaned. "I'm sorry for whatever it is I did to anger you. NOW will you leave me alone?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 am

"I apologize for having bad medicine, and Incendia having a rather large portion of my personality under her control," she says, "And yes, I'll leave you alone,"

Adamaris' conscious returning, Incendia faded back into the depths of her mind, leaving Adamaris stunned, mid-step. She turned her head, her fierce voice softened.

"I really am sorry,"

She turned to leave, and started walking down the path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)   Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cuppa' Tea (Adamaris and Graham)
Page 1 of 1