Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon's Souls! PS3 <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oXMidoriXo
oXMidoriXo

Female Number of posts : 37

Demon's Souls! PS3 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Demon's Souls! PS3 <3   Demon's Souls! PS3 <3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 am

Alrighty... So, looking through the forum WHEN I didn't see my best friend... Demon's Souls! I really love this game. Not my favorite, but it's definitely up there. Mmm.. The juicy plot: Alright so you play as any class you chose and you are a "Slayer of Demons". Whether or not you choose to play the Tutorial you end up in this place called the Nexus. Your soul is bound to this place. You die in the game, you go back to the beginning of the level(wherever the last archstone is), but you lose your Souls. In this Nexus, you have archstones. You pretty much can pick any you go to, but you should be wise on how you go about this. Although Demon's Souls is a GREAT game, it is also very harsh. This is definitely the kinda game you don't want to die in (often). However, for those who have ducked and covered when needed, don't go unrewarded. Main purpose for slaying demons? Lull the Old one back to sleep.
Just in case I wasn't explaining all that well xD Might want to watch the reviews as well. PS3 Only, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
FadedHearts
FadedHearts

Male Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls! PS3 <3   Demon's Souls! PS3 <3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:32 am

i liked this Playstation 3 exclusive. Its obvious that the Japanese games are the coolest. The gameplay was somewhat hard for me.

I would rate the game 7/10.
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

Male Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls! PS3 <3   Demon's Souls! PS3 <3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 am

I wish I had this game, once again, having an X360 makes me mad.

YOU, MICROSOFT, I HATE YOU! D:
Back to top Go down
oXMidoriXo
oXMidoriXo

Female Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls! PS3 <3   Demon's Souls! PS3 <3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 am

Poor Suzuko xD It is a pretty good game. You should watch the reviews and playthroughs. It's like a less open Oblivion. Suzuko, maybe a friend will let you sneak on their PS3..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls! PS3 <3   Demon's Souls! PS3 <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon's Souls! PS3 <3
Page 1 of 1