Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shelda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Shelda Empty
PostSubject: Shelda   Shelda EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 pm

CHAPTER ONE.
QUILICEE

This wolrd is full of magic and mythical creatures. The out of ordinairy in your wolrd, but in Quilicee this is just parts of a normal day. The land is rich and green and ful of Bwelldins.
Bwelldins are a type of cow creature with horns of a goat and furry all over. Theyre long usaully tan fur stretches down to theyre feet where it stops to show hooves like a horse. The utters are burried under the fur so when they are nursing theyre young is the time to milk them. Then there are the wilderns. Wilderns are what we get our what you call wool from. They are as fluffy as a cloud and in fact people say they are like a cloud form living up in the clouds. They are a big mess of black fluffy wool with giant wings that stretch out aboitu ten feat long. They can fly so most farmers clipp theyre wings. Then there is the most owned farm animal. The Reethy. Reethys are a giants animal that Have a dogish face and the body like a lion. They are usaully yellow or brown. Now look at me taking up alot of space talking about animals...lets get to the story.

Shelda woke one morning to the wet tounge of a cryilp. A cryilp is a small sheep looking thing with a squirle like tail and is usaully tanish pink. The cryilp lapped at Sheldas face then let out a high yelp. Shelda chuckled as she got out of her bed and walked over to her mirror. She pulled her lighting yellow hair into a pony tail and washed her dark tan almost brown skin. She wiped the eye crust away from her purple eyes and pulled on a white dress.

The Cryilp floated over to Shelda and growled as it held her dress in its sharp tiny teeth. "Alright now Len lets not be hasty!" she said in a voice almost like a song. The Cryilp let go as she picked it up and cradled it in her arms. She walked out of ehr room into a cafe like place. She stepped down the staris and into the pub area. She set Len down and pulled a green tie on skirt on and put a green hat on.

Shelda stepped out into the middle of the area waiting for someone to call out for her to serve. "Um...waitress?" A gruff voice called. She made her way over to a table next to a window with the curtains hanging down. She pulled out peice of paper out of the pocket and a feather pen. Her eyes moved to the drunk as she opened her mouth to speak but the drunk spoke first. "may I have a large glass of Grint blood." Shelda rolled her eyes and frowned. "Of course." She said walking over to the counter and pulling out a dead Grint. A Grint is a little bird thing with one huge rainbow feather hanging off its back. She poored the blood into the cup and threw the dead body into a little trash can. She set the glass with the glowing blue liquid down on the table. The drunk slid the foul smelling stuff down his throat and let out a roar of a birp.

After her shift was over she took off her uniform and went for a walk outside. Teh air smelt crystal clean. The sky looked almost like purple water as the big greenish yellow sun began to set. She closed her eyes as she coud hear the fwims singing a mating song. A Fwim is a bird a little bigger then a Grint. It is all black and has red eyes. It lays grey eggs and can not fly. Shelda walked to the pond with tiny purpel and green crystals sticking out of it. She pulled out a book and flipped through the pages as it grew dark.

She waited untill it was dark then she started to mutter under her breath some of the words. The crystals light was enough for her to read in. She grew louder as more house lights went out. Finally she was almost yellign it. Then suddenly a huge ball of light appeared and sounded like a scream. It zapped everything around her and made bits of the grass to burn up. it finally sent a huge blast and after about 20 feat it went away. Shelda had ducked intime and grabbed her book and flipped through the pages to find that spell again.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Shelda Badge

Shelda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelda   Shelda EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:41 am

Interesting. It's creative that you made up your own words, but when you explain them it sort of sounds like a dictionary. I suggest doing something like in the Eragon series, where there is a little Glossary at the end, or define the words in a more sly way.

Quote :
"may I have a large glass of Grint blood." Shelda rolled her eyes and frowned. "Of course." She said walking over to the counter and pulling out a dead Grint. A Grint is a little bird thing with one huge rainbow feather hanging off its back. She poored the blood into the cup and threw the dead body into a little trash can. She set the glass with the glowing blue liquid down on the table.

Could be changed like this:

"May I have a large glass of Grint blood?"

Shelda rolled her eyes and frowned at the drunk's request. "Of course," she said walking over to the counter and pulling out a dead bird-like creature from the cabniet. It was beautiful even when dead and showed many colors of the rainbow, but as the blood was squeezed out a horrible smell filled the room. Immediatly after the body was dry she tossed the small carcus into the trash. Unpleased, she slammed down the glowing turquoise blood down in front of the man, that inturn began gulping the foul liquid down.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Shelda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelda   Shelda EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 pm

CHAPTER TWO.
LARVA.

Shelda decided befor she continues her magic practice to go deeper into the forest. Magic isnt allowed to be berformed by just anyone. You have to be a member of the royal army to perform this art in the land of Baytie.

Shelda Stopped in a very lonley looking place. It was Quiet, and empty. Shelda stood in the middle of the grassless opening in the woods and red by moonlight. She placed her fingers on the words as she said them out loud. She felt Len nustle up against her ankle as she started to make a ball of pure energy form in her hands. The foggy water looking ball flickered in the darkness. She focused her entire body on this ball nd finally let it go. she opened her eyes and admired this ball of light.

Suddenly the ball of light grew brighter. Shelda quickly smashed ehr hand into it taking the energy back and franticly looking around in the darkness hoping no one saw her. Shelda turned around, and went home following the Brysil lit trail. The brysils glowing wings were beautifull in the moonlight. Shelda caught one swiftly and held the squishy littl ball in her hands. "Your just a larva...your just a little ball at the moment. Soon you will be like them." She said looking and pointing up at a huge Ball filled with a strange yellow liquid. The wings on the adult Brysil were huge...almost like a butterflys. "Now...that ones wings are at least the size of my arm!" Shelda said letting the baby go as she showed Len the adult one.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Shelda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelda   Shelda EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:57 pm

CHAPTER THREE.
GENERAL FANG.

Shelda awoke the next morning to alot of shouting and yelling going on downstairs. Shelda got dressed as she rolled ehr eyes. "Well len...probally just another drunken bar fight!" she laughed as she stepped down into the pub area.

Her eyes widened with surprise when she saw the bartender trying to keep the soilders in the pub from going up into the staircase. "W-whats going on?!" Shelda cryed as she grabbed onto the bartenders arms. "Aye me wee lass...Tehy found yer secret...." the bartender said with a frown as he lowered his head and arm.

Just the a man with pale skin and long purple hair stepped into the room. He flung his black cape off hi shoulder and smiled a sharp smile. His red eyes scared shelda as well as his claws and his fangs. "General fang...we found the witch." One of the soilders bowed as the tall man passed. "Y-your a cat demon!" Shelda said as she saw a long purple tail come from hiding under his cape. "I thought they were all wipped out by the demon dog packs...." She trailed off. "Ah yes...all but one." He said with a strong voice."Now...cuff the girl!" He oprdered the men.

She slowly moved through the city as mothers held theire children back and fathers held up a weapon to keep the family safe. General fang leaned oevr to Shelda. "Such a waste...such a pretty face and such silky hair." He smiled to himself. Shelda blushed a bit but then grew grim once more.

They entered the castle to see an old man sitting in the kings chair. Shelda refused to bow as every one else exept for general fang bowed. "Your royalness...we brought you the witch." General fang said as he put his hand on his sword. Shelda looked curious at fang. "what are you-" "Shhh." Fang stopped ehr from fuinishing her sentance.

The king stepped down from the chair. "Ah yes...stretch her apart." He said as he went back to sitting. Shelda paniced as they strapped ehr up to the stretcher. the strong burley gards pulled back the klevers causing her to be pulled at.

She lda held back the yelling. She bit her tounge. she grew hot and cold at the same time. She could feel her skin ripping. Just then General fang swyung his sword at the roped and Shelkda fell to the grounmd. Fang swung her onto his back. "Your royalness...I resine my position!" He shouted right into his face.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Shelda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelda   Shelda EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:43 am

CHAPTER FOUR.
THE BRAVE ESCAPE.

Fang dropped his sword and gripped onto sheldas hand. "Hang on M`lady...we are in for a bumpy ride." Fang whispered back to Shelda. Sheldas eyes widened . "W-what do you-" "SLAY THEMMM!!!!!" The king burst out swinging a cup filled with wine at them. The wine swirled all opver splashing against the ground. Just then soilders swung at them. Fang jumped out of the way and into a corner. The soilders slowly formed around them. "On my count men...one!" The king hollered. "Bite my tail!" Fang whispereds feircly. "What?!" Shelda answered back with a shock. "Two!!" The king said smiling. "Do it now!" Fang yelled. "THREE!!!!" The kshouted as he fell out of his seat. The soilders started to swing the swords wildly. Shelda grasped onto fangs tail. She rammed her teeth into the sleak tail. Fangs eyes widened and his hair and tail poofed out. He jumped up way into the air and over tjhe soilders. He ran out of the castle hissing like a maniac.

After about half a mile Fang finally stopped and fell over ontop of Shelda panting. "Y-you broke the skin!" Fang cryed like a little kid. He shoved a blood covered hand into Sheldas face. Shelda pushed the hand away. "To think you were a General!" Shelda laughed crawling out of under Fang. "Lets go then...oh that right!Wheres Len?!" Shelda said moving her hand all through her pockets. "R-right here M`lady." Fang said as he pulled the puffball of an animal out of a bag.

Now that the three were all together they set out over towards the mountasins in the far east. They reach there about night fall and set up camp ion a small dim cave. "M`lady... you look tired... get some rest." Fang said as he passed her a pillow form his bag. "Why do you call me that?" Shelda said as she gently put her head against the pillow. She snugled up nmext to the fir in a small corner of the cave. The moon was full and bright , and Fang would flinch when he heared a wolf demons howl. "What ever do you mean M`lady?" Fang smiled as he said theese words. "Ever since you rescued me...youve been calling me M`lady... why?" Shelda said puzzled. "Would you rather me call you pretty? Or Sexy? Or how about-" "Alright alirght...M`lady is fine!" Shelda laughed as she rolled over and faced the moon. "But still...it urks me... as if I dont know somthing that you do." Shelda sighed as she closed her eyes. Fang waited untill he saw Sheldas breathing slow down. He moved his face up to hers. When he knew she was asleep He walked out of the cave and stared at the moon. "You will know in good time...M`lady." He said as he gently closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Shelda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelda   Shelda EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:45 pm

CHAPTER FIVE.
THE DARK PRINCESS.

Shelda woke the next morning to the crunching of apples. She rolled out of her blanket and got up and went straight outside. She saw fang munching away on a green apple. "Morning M`lady! Breakfast!" He said pointing to a bag of apples. He then motioned over to a horse and cart. "H-how did you-" Shelda started only to be interrupted by fang. "I went back to the Grefin army base...as it turns out most of the solders dont know that Im no longer in the army!" Fang laughed.

Shelda brushed her hair after m,munching an apple then got settled in the back of the cart. "We arnt safe...you know I do magic...and that you have o be in the royal army to use magic!" Shelda said as she pulled a shirt over herself. fang stood blushing trying not tio look over at Shelda. "Well...we are leaving...anbd heading to the Dark temple regions...so stay quiet for now...we mustn't get caught M`lady." Fang said.

Shelda was amazed as they went through the dark forest. All the trees were purple and bared no leaves. The sky was red, and the ground was black. "Ah...after we exit the forest...we shall be there M`lady." Fang said whipping the horse with the reins trying to get it to go fster. "Turn back." shelda spun around when she heared this. "why would you say that?!" Shelda cryed at fang. "Say what M`lady?" Fang said with a puzzled face. "N-nothing...." sdhelda said sitting back down in the cart. "Please! You musnt go further!" Shelda this time looked to her left with a shiver crawling down her spine. She almost fell out of the cart when she saw a ghost next to her. The body was half see through...with a purple. fire burning in the middle. "My name is Prepple...you musnt go further!" the young girl ghost cryed. Shelda couldnt belive ehr eyes. "I was killed by the...the princess...she told me itwas part of my duty...to die...and that I would find out soon...why...why I was to dye!" The girl cryed. Shelda went cold. "We are here!" Fang yelled as they pulled out of the forest and through the gates of the Dark temple. Shelda looked back at the girl to see she was gone.

The guards took the to the princess.m Alarmed at what might happen Shelda hung onto Fang. "Its ok M`lady...the guards are just worried that really didn't quit the royal army." Fang assured her. Top Fangs surprise the Princess was a cat neko. His whole face went pale. "Shelda...I have been expecting you!" She said with a sharp toothed smile. "I am the neko witch vampire princess...from the underworld,." she said as she lashed her red tail around. Her blood red hair fell over her face. Her black eyes were cold. "Now...what is it that you want?" She asked as she knelt over to Shelda. "I-I want to ask you for protection...from the royal army...please!" She said letting go of Fang. Fang was surprised that The princess knew about sheldas arrival. "Hmm...and why should I do this?" She asked standing again. "Because...I have something important to do...I dont know what...but I know there is something!" Shelda begged. "Now please!" Fang stood up and put a hand on Shelda. "Hmm...firey little thing...why would you yell at me? Who says Im going to sdo something for someone of importance...Im the Princess of DARKNESS! If light is your side then you must die!" The princess waved her hand. The guards started to form around /Shelda. "No please!" Shelda begged. Then Fang slashed thropugh the gaurds and jumped out the window with Shelda in his arms. They landed on the cart and Fang lashed his way out of the town.

They camped in the Dark woods in a small cave. "why does everyone want to kill me?" Shelda started to cry as she rolled into a ball. "I dont want to jkill you M`lady." Fang said as he hugged her. "WE will be fine...we shall return tommorow M`la-" Suddenly Fang stopped. His tail dropped. He Quickly picked Shelda up and jumped into a tree behind the cave. "What are you-" Fang quickly held his hand over sheldas moputh. They both crouched on the tree branch. The royal army came speeding past the camp on white horses. Aftyer five minutes you could hear screams of horror coming from the dark Temple. "How good at magic are yuo M`lady?" Fang asked as he pulled out his sword.

They rode in on the horse Len on Sheldas shoulder. The town was a wreck. Fire everywhere. Blood covering the ground. Fang dashed behind a soilder grinning at a screaming teenage girl. Fang slash the back of his head, leaving broken bones and blood wiht a bit of brains leaking all over the ground. "You are safe now." He said just befor her jumped back onto the horse and they rode towards the palace.

Shelda burst the door down to the princess`s rom with a blast of air magic. two soilders had her pinned up. She lashed at them with blood covered hands. They grinned and started to walk towards her. The princess growled at them while panting. blood was covering the floor, bodies all over. "You are pretty...come with us!" the soilders smiled. Fang wapped them on the back of the head with his fist. "No...come with us!" Fang said as He grabbed the Princess`s hand and ran down the steps with Shelda, and the Princess over his shoulders.

On the way out of the burning kingdom A group of gaurds blacked the exit. Shelda lashed energy magic at them. Fang slashed at them panting with his sword. Suddenly a burning board fell on the Princess. "AHHH!" She screamed. Fang started to do double time on the gaurds. "Help her Shelda!" He yelled. Shelda startled ran over to the princess and started to try lifting the board. "I-Icant!" She said. fang slashed at a soilder then ran over to help her. "Leave me be!!" She yelled. "T-the gaurds are coming...you will surely die!"She yelled. Suddenly Shelda realized wht the little ghost girl meant. Shelda felt fear sweep over her. Then she remembered her words.... Shjelda went into a daze. She spun around to see the girl standing there. "Help her...she still has a purpose...I tryed to warn you...but ...you didnt listen...so now she must full-fill her purpose." TYhe girl said as she vanished. Shelda felt dakr and empty. She thought of len...then of fang...then the Princess. She then thoguht of the villagers and the girl, she thens uddenly thought of the ghost girl, and then she felt a strange force with her. She spun around and lifted up he board and started to pull the Pincess out. Fang was amazed. It was to late. The gaurds were everywhere.

"Go...please...go!" the princess said. "But-" "Just...go!" she cryed. The soilders suddenly came at them. Befor Shelda could say anything ele Fang had swooped her up and jumped onto the horse. Shelda could see blood fly up as the Soilders tackled onto the princess. Shelda felt sorrow sweep oevr her. She cried out with a shrilling screech. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" She cried. Fang hugged her as they rode off.

About falf the way to the next kingdom... The temple of Begion, Shjelda looked back at the dark kingdom. She could see ashes flying through the sky. She saw bits of fire dancing. Thern she heared a loud crackle and a flash of klight shot up into the air. The energy in this magic was powerfull. "I see...she fought off till he was near deth...then she used her spirit energy...wich was asy to contact now... to kill them." Fang said. "Itr should of only covered the whole kingdom...the towns people should be fine...this magic...only attacks those you wish to kill." He said. Shelda felt tears swell up. she knew The princess was dead now. Even though she knew her for a short time...she tryed to kill her. But she felt that she could find out about her destiny from her. She felt empty.

They were camping out at the forest exit near the Begion temple. Shelda sat by the fiore with shallow eyes. fang was already asleep. Shelda felt strange all of a sudden. She suddenly saw The princess as a ghost right next to her. "I see now...you are her...you are truely her...I begged the Goddes for forgivness...now here I am...she was thankfull that I protected you." Thje princess said. Shelda felt weird. She felt as if...she knew The princes. "My real name Shelda...it Shadowena. You know me...we have the same mother...you dont know her, but i do." The princess said. "I tryed to kill you...because I was scared...but Im ok now. We will see eachother again." Shadowena said as she stood up. "Wait...but...I dont understand!" Shelda said confused. She felt even more sad now...knowing that her only family was dead. "You will in time!" Shadowena said perking her ears up and flashing a smile. "I must go now...good bye." She said. She hugged Shelda tightly. Shelda stood there s Shadowenas spirit started to dissapear. Shelda felt better now...knowing that there will always be someone watching over her.

Shelda could see a bright star now in the sky. Feeling safe under the star Shelda closed her eyes and driffted off to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shelda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelda   Shelda Empty

Back to top Go down

Shelda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: