Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She Calls Herself Mazie Addison

Go down 
AuthorMessage

She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Empty
PostSubject: She Calls Herself Mazie Addison   She Calls Herself Mazie Addison EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:12 am

Basics
"We'll finish with the boring parts first !~"

Full Name: Mazie Addison
Nicknames: Maze
Birthday: Winter 16

Appearance
"Shall I twirl around so you can get a better look at all of me ?~"

Height: 5'2"
Eye Color: Her eyes are an odd shade of brown and, in direct sunlight, they almost shine an orange-ish colour.
Hair: Her hair is a purple-ish shade, like a faded wine colour, and has grown out to reach about her mid-back in length. It's pretty straight, with the odd patch that will stick up on occasion - nothing that can't be fixed with a little bit of dampening and combing, of course.
Clothing: Spring/Summer - Tie-dye patterned shirts, long and short sleeved alike, often times made of flimsy silk-like material. Her jeans are often ripped because she doesn't like to spend a whole load of money on clothing, so they're often worn to nothing. In warmer weather, she may wear jean cappris, simply cut from old, torn jeans. Worn work-like boots are a year-round trend.
Fall/Winter - She often times doesn't dress as warmly as she should in the cooler seasons, wearing only a dark vest and a plaid muffler. It's a miracle if she's able to fetch herself a pair of earmufs or mittens, though this is highly unlikely. She continues to wear her tattered jeans, even through the winter seasons.
Formal - For special occasions, she may be coaxed into dressing a little nicer, but with Mazie, you can never expect anything too nice. She'll wear a black dress, thick strap-like sleeves that leave her shoulders bare that's very low cut - there's a white lace-trimmed spot of fabric below to cover the better portion of her what-would-be-exposed chest.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography
"Time to get a little more personal, yes ?~"

Family:
+ Mother - Sharon Addison: A lady of class and elegance, though she doesn't really seem to have a set job - all of her money and manners was passed down through family means. Though her and her husband don't often seem to get along very well because of their very different styles, they obviously love each other quite a bit.
+ Father - Kenneth Addison: Rough and beat up in appearance, he carries a very carefree and relaxed air about him. His face is almost always unshaven of rough stubble and he often times dresses in very casual, ratty clothing - much to his wife's despise. He has a bad smoking habit. He's constantly being yelled at by Sharon, but doesn't seem to mind and brushes it off easily. Though they bicker, they seem to be able to hold up in marriage.
Character Personality Pros: Extremely upbeat and positive, friendly and outgoing, generally kind to those around her, she's quite confident and is always willing to try new things, very approachable
Character Personality Flaws: Sometimes she tends to be brash and reckless, she's actually quite clumsy and careless, she's not a very talented cook (but will still go out of her way to attempt it), she's very insensitive and usually doesn't really realize she's doing it, she's a bit of a flirt (jokingly), but actually fails at romance
Likes: Grape candy, grape juice, grape cocktail, grape ice cream, cranberry candy, cranberry ice cream, Morning Glory, Hibiscus
Dislikes: Any sort of fish recipe, chili peppers, anything citrus-y, trash, sheep milk, sheep cheese, sheep butter
Extra Information: She's lived a pretty normal life up until her current point, but she tends to believe that she hasn't really lived up to her mother's expectations - she had a somewhat strict upbringing as her mother was a lady of class and elegance. Her father wasn't so much this way and was never on her about slacking off or acting reckless (most of her carefreeness comes from her father, of course). She left home with the approval, as hesitant as it may have been, of both of her parents to start a new lift elsewhere.
She's not very good with expressing her emotions at all, but her emotions aren't usually a whole lot different from what she puts on - she's overall cheerful and upbeat, very friendly and very kind. Though this may seem a little suspicious to some, there's really no other reason behind it other than she finds other emotions awkward and hard to handle (however, with her energy and enthusiasm, others usually find her hard to handle).
Her height is something that, though she's not overly sensitive about it, she often times will mock a pout and whine when teased about it. She's short, she knows this, despite the fact that her family is actually made up of a long line of tall people. She does, however, insist that someday she will grow taller than everyone else! (Haha, yeah right).

Harvest World Dream Job: Something which she can work at at her own pace, farming, maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She Calls Herself Mazie Addison   She Calls Herself Mazie Addison EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:12 am

Mazie's Memories

Heart Events
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thpurple Black Heart Events She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thpurple
Splash! - Cody Hanes

Friendship Events

Special Events

Other Events

Last edited by Lucky107 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She Calls Herself Mazie Addison   She Calls Herself Mazie Addison EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:13 am

She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thpurple [Everyone]
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thorange
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thblue
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Brown
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thyellow
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thblack
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thwhite
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thred

Friendship Sayings
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thpurple "Oh, hey, it's you again! Surprise!"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thorange "You're probably too busy to play, aren't you...? Shucks."
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thblue "Fancy we'd meet in a place like this! Don't worry, I won't do anything to embarrass you ~"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Brown "If you're free later, can we play? My curfew's at dark, but I don't mind skipping it to spend time with you ~"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thyellow "Oh, it's you! I'm surprised... Why?! Because... I thought, you know... I might have driven you away by now. But... you're not like that, are you [name]?"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thblack "From the moment I saw you, I knew you'd be just the kind of person I'd get along with! I'm so happy just to be with you ~"

Romantic Sayings
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thpurple "Hey, hey, hey, hey! You haven't forgotten about me, have you?~"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thorange "Oh, hey, do you - Oh, nevermind. You're a busy person, right? I ought to respect that."
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thblue "It's not often people are happy to be seen with me in public ~ Oh, you mean this is awkward for you, too? My bad, my bad ~"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Brown "It's funny... people really start to grow on you - at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like someone like you. Hey, what do you mean, that's your line?!"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thyellow "Play with me, okay? I think we can really have a lot of fun together, you and I ~"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thblack "You know, I've never really had as much fun with anyone as I've had with you. Thank you ~"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thwhite "It's unreal... I never thought the day would come that I'd meet someone who didn't completely push me away. I'm very happy when I'm with you, [name] ~"
She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Thred "I didn't think it was possible for people to feel so strongly about one another. You know, we feel this and that for one another, but this... this isn't just some child's game. Haha, it's almost scary, don't you think?"

Last edited by Lucky107 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Badge

PostSubject: Re: She Calls Herself Mazie Addison   She Calls Herself Mazie Addison EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Calls Herself Mazie Addison   She Calls Herself Mazie Addison Empty

Back to top Go down

She Calls Herself Mazie Addison
Page 1 of 1