Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)

Go down 
+7
Mimic
AlisaElric0150
Skittles taste rainbow
Aiyo
Wess
35bell
afsangel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Female Number of posts : 46
Roleplay Name : Winifred Raycrest

Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:58 pm

I'm in C:

Although I'm not really sure whether or not Rowan will help yet. It'll probably depend on how co-operative Mai is about talking about Johnson. Chances are, though, he'll help her escape. :]
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Aileen was to capture one of your crew...I forget wich,...some guy...and strap him to an anchore...to get him to talk of the girl...then strap him to a log and send him out into the sea...to be found...I remember I asked the person...They agreed...I forget who it was though!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Skittles taste rainbow wrote:
Aileen was to capture one of your crew...I forget wich,...some guy...and strap him to an anchore...to get him to talk of the girl...then strap him to a log and send him out into the sea...to be found...I remember I asked the person...They agreed...I forget who it was though!

Not one of her crew, it was Jake, remember? XD It was so he could tell Aileen about the Siren!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Who we practically already have our slimy little pirate hands on C:

Ah, that would be it!
When I read that, I couldn't really remember who it was. I couldn't see Vincent or Graham being like, kidnapped, so it was like, "Wait a minute..."
But, indeed, it was Jake xD
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey guys, just to let you know this fourm isn't dead :-)
I'm just waiting for Kitty to reply, and she hasn't been on in a while, so for now we wait :-D

Also, since Lucky is now gone, and I REALLY don't want to get rid of her characters, would it trouble anyone to take them over? You have to be able to roleplay them true to how they're being roleplayed, but that shouldn't be too difficult. For those of you w/ two characters, I wouldn't reccomend taking on two more as it's too much. However, if someone new wants to sign up and take up those characters, it would be great appriciated. If someone with one character wants to take them up, that's fine too. Or can split the two amunst yourselfs, the same person doesn't have to take on both (a fact whch totally just slapped me in the face). So lemme know. Thanks!

~~Kazu
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Well I have two characters but if no one wants to take Lucky's characters, then I will.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:00 pm

you sure? You could get rid of your less active character and take on one of Lucky's characters, that way it's not too much.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:45 pm

afsangel wrote:
you sure? You could get rid of your less active character and take on one of Lucky's characters, that way it's not too much.

Yeah. Blue... Can't really get rid of her because... You know, she's the reason they're going out to attack... Soooooo~

R.I.P Jake Laverne

He died because he was a pretty rich boy and the pirates hated him... X3

Should I do a final post of him with a pirate killing him? XD Oh, and what about Grahm?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Haha, you don't have to kill him off. He's just.......not around anymore. As for Graham, if no one takes him up soon you can have him to. That's right. I'm giving people away :-D Who wants Ivan!?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Awesome! X3 And whoops, sorry. Graham*

Ivan? Kasu will take five hundred, five hundred goin' down ta two hundred. XDDD Auction characters!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: IT"S BEEN FOREVVVVAAAA   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Hey guys! It's been a while~

I just recently remembered this role play and I really liked it. If per chance I was able to make a comic/online novel out of it, would you mind if I used your characters/characters based off your characters?

Let me know soon please! Thanks so much~
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 am

I think it's a great idea, Afs~
Gogogo!!
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:55 pm

I know this thread's been dead for a little while, and I really don't want to be the one to kick a dead horse, but I was just wondering if, perhaps, I could get first dibs on Lucky's characters? To at least have them back in my possession since *coughitsnotasecretreallycough* they're kind of... my characters? Mind you, if the roleplay's gone and died out on us here, then I guess it doesn't really make much of a difference, does it? But I just thought it would be nice to get my characters back under my name D:

But all things aside, if you want to turn it into something more than this, I think that shouldn't be a problem (: In fact, I think it would be kind of cool to see what you do with it. After all, I was always curious about who the Captain really was ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)   Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the seven seas (OCC and sign up)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3