Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-huddles in a corner-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : -huddles in a corner- Balladdecmotm

-huddles in a corner- Empty
PostSubject: -huddles in a corner-   -huddles in a corner- EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm so so so so unbelievable sorry.
I feel like such a bad member, let alone administrator, to this site.
I keep disappearing for some days and I am so sorry.

School has been really kicking my behind and I'm currently, sadly, failing my AP Comparative Government class and since it's my senior year of high school, everyone likes to kick it up a notch. I have been working day and night on powerpoints, essays, college applications, study abroad applications, and auditions and it's really been taking up a lot of my time, plus I've been having some family problems with certain things and my wanting to spend eleven months in Switzerland or Russia--something that my father doesn't really approve of, but my mother is slowly warming up to the idea.

If you are still able to bare with me, I promise I will do my hardest to show my face around here more like I had in previous months. I hope you all don't hate me. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : -huddles in a corner- Bellnov

-huddles in a corner- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -huddles in a corner-   -huddles in a corner- EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Hate you? That's impossible. Just don't abandon us :C. We all know everyone is being beaten up by school~ DANGIT BALDY STUDY Do your best~

If you go to Russia or Switzerland, Please get on once in awhile ;C
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell

-huddles in a corner-
Page 1 of 1