Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Afsangelaward-4

Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris!   Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Sakurasakura

"Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

Full Name: Caris Lynn LaTona
Nicknames: Cara, Car, Missy, Kitten
Birthday: Spring 8th

- Height: 5'6
- Eye Color: Emerald Green
- Hair Color: Light brown

- Clothing: Caris, being the star that she is, always wears a wide and different variety of clothing, but always makes sure it’s stylish.

- Appearence:
Spoiler:

Biography: A child prodigy, Caris became a famous actress at the age of 12. Caris is known far and wide for her acting, as she really gets into her roles. Recently, she got into an accident while on set that made her nearly blind in her left eye and seriously damaged her arms. Because of this, Caris is taking a break from acting to recover, though the cover up story is that she just decided to go on a hiatus for a while to see the world. Though if Caris does no recover properly, she will not be able to go back to acting. Although this has happened, Caris is more determined than ever to recover and return to her rightful place in the acting world.
Spoiler:
-Family: Caris’s family is unknown, as is any of her background. The only known relative is her Aunt.

-Aunt Mari-Caris’s only known family and also her manager. Mari appears to be a sweet, beautiful woman, but hides a deeper, darker, more evil side. A side only Caris has seen. Mari often over-works Caris and forces her to do some gigs and other things she doesn't want to do. It is becuase of this Caris became a big star, but as Caris would put it, "I would have become a star on my own time and my own accord." Regardless, Caris still loves her, as she is the only family she has. There are rumors circulating that Mari was part of Caris's accident.

-Character Personality Pros: Caris is kind, optimistic, cheerful, and always tries to do her best. She tries to be kind to everyone, and is very eager to learn new things. Even though most may see her as a naive doofus, Caris has a feisty side and always snaps back when questioned on something she finds rude. She always stands up for herself and others and isn’t afraid of being looked down upon. Caris is very passionate about her acting as well as her other goals. Once she sets her mind on something, she charges full speed ahead. Caris also likes to read…..picture books…..

-Character Personality Flaws: Being in the limelight all her life, there is actually little Caris knows about the real world. She is ignorant to many things, often causing her to question (out loud) whatever’s bothering her. Caris is too childish for her own good, and sometimes acts spoiled when she doesn’t get her way, throwing her into a tantrum. Caris also has a tendency to talk non-stop and bombard people with questions. She can be a bit difficult at times as well, but always means well. She’s a picky eater

Hot chocolate
Warm nights
Stars
Acting
Singing
Piano
Kittens
Fashion
Drawing
Waitressing
Fairy Tales
Sweets
Snow
Rain
Playing
Music
Eating
Flowers
Dancing
Hugs
The Sea

-Dislikes:
Sticks in the mud
Being looked down upon
Bugs
Lightning
Meanies
Books with no pictures
Meat
The darkness
Being alone
Blood
Bitter food
Pickled food
Humiliation
Dogs
Natural Disasters

-Extra Information: Caris has a tattoo of a butterfly on her upper right arm. She is also very skilled at singing, the piano, and dancing. She likes to write and draw too, but she sucks at it. Because of her eye injury, Caris always wears sunglasses, as her left eye is more clouded then her right and it is easy to tell something is wrong.

Harvest World Dream Job: “Although acting is my passion, I really want to be a waitress!”
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Maidsakura

Friendship Sayings:
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thpurple "Hello, I’m famous, perhaps you’ve heard of me?"
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thorange "Ah, oh my. Am I being stalked?"
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thblue "Tee hee. We’re beginning to make a habit out of this, aren’t we? "
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thyellow "I’ve never had a real friend before.I’m glad I know you!"
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thwhite "You’re very special to me. ."
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thred "I like you a lot. Thank you so much!"
Spoiler:

Romance Sayings:
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thpurple "Hello, I’m famous. Perhaps you’ve heard of me?”
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thorange "Oh dear. I’ve never been perused so much before."
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thblue "I’m really starting to like you~!"
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thyellow "I feel strange.What is this strange burning in my heart?"
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thwhite "I-I’ve never been in love before…..but I’m glad it’s you!”
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thred "Thank you so much, for everything."
Spoiler:

Heart Events:
"I’ve never been in love before~”
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thpurple [Everyone]
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thorange
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thblue
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thyellow
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thwhite
Welcome the New Star of the town-Caris! Thred

Spoiler:
Friendship Events:
“Pleased to meet you!”