Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decaying Twins [IC]

Go down 
+3
35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
AlisaElric0150
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Decaying Twins [IC] - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

Decaying Twins [IC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Lewis hadn't noticed it before, but now it seemed to be happening all over the restaurant. Twins. Pretty much everywhere. Lewis moved closer to Clara. "This is pretty suspicious." he whispered. "I don't like it." He led his sister to a booth window seat and sat down across from her. "Maybe we should get out of here."
Clara sighed, almost dreamily. "Lewis, I'm sure it's fine." she said smoothly. "We can't be the only twins in the world, can we?" Lewis sighed. "I suppose not." he replied.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Decaying Twins [IC] - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:04 am

Soon Mia fell to the ground on her knees. She just scared her knee, it wasn't that bad. She looked up and spotted a man who stared at her. "Y-yea I'm fine," She got up and cracked a smile. She realized it was still raining, not too hard but a good amount. She didn't care if she got drenched in this weather.

"I'm Mia, who are you?"

She asked, her big green eyes locked on his eyes.

----

Matthew didn't want to slip onto the puddles so he didn't run after Mia. Surely, she would have fallen down by now by slipping on a puddle. Until a voice rang into his ears. it was a girl who probably saw the whole thing. "It's none of your buisness," He said, getting ticked off already. His sister was sometimes a pain in the but sometimes. But hopefully Mia would forgive him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:26 am

Peter extended his hand, going to help the young lady before him. He felt a bit guilty for doing so. And in the rain too. At least he had an umbrella there. Peter attempted to cover the girl, who now he knew was Mia, with the 'force field to the water.'

"Peter." he said, simply. "Peter Kalte." he added, a bit awkwardly. Mia's green eyes were... Well it was weird but he had never seen green eyes either. Peter figured it was because he only paid attention to his sister's eyes. The way Mia stared at him, though, made him slightly blush.

-------------

Jamie got a bit angry. This was her buisness. She was one of the only people around to view that and she wasn't going to give in. Jamie was shy at times but seeing someone get hurt, again, killed her.

"Don't be rude. I'm just trying to stick up for your sister!" she thought outloud. Wait... She just said his sister. What if that girl wasn't his sister? "I mean..." Jamie went to explain why she said that but nothing really came out.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:33 pm

It was a cloudy, dreary day. A girl with indigo hair was looking out her bedroom window, feeling empty. "It's been two hours. Where is he?" Lexie was wondered about twin brother Leonardo, he went to the store to buy some ingredients for a cake. "I hope he gets back soon, I miss him." Lexie hugged her pillow, until she got a great idea. She ran into the kitchen and started on the cake.

"I hope Lexie isn't too mad with me." Leonardo walked into the house and smelled something burning. He saw Lexie in the kitchen, holding a pan with an extremely burnt cake in it. "Lexie. You made a cake?" Leonardo asked sarcastically. Lexie was close to crying. "I tried. Leo, why can't I cook like you?" She whined. Leo hugged her tightly and rubbed her head. "I don't know." He whispered and then kissed her forehead lightly. They looked at eachother, as if they were lovers.

They were lovers. And they were siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decaying Twins [IC]   Decaying Twins [IC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Decaying Twins [IC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2