Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daughter of White

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Daughter of White Bellnov

Daughter of White Empty
PostSubject: Daughter of White   Daughter of White EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:11 am

Hello~ This is inspired by a song form vocaloid~ I don't know if i should post it on fanfiction or not but see what you think~ <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIstOQ_O6x8

I do not own vocaloid, nor anything in this written piece. I also do not own the video.

------

Part One- Forest

“I’m sorry I’m Alive,”

I said quietly to myself. I took a strand of my long white hair. Everyone in my village had beautiful green hair. I hid my jealousy and walked aimlessly into the forest. Soon enough, there was an old tree overhead. I knew that I was deep in the forest.

I shifted my eyes around the forest, making sure no one was here. This is the place where I pray to god. He’s the one who understands me. I always had one wish. To just have a friend. I hated being lonely, being left out in the world. I felt useless in this village. Everyone thought I was weird. I closed my white eyes and wished with all my heart.

Part Two- Village

I slowly got up. Something caught my eye. A girl who suddenly fell down. She was beautiful. I knew that she was the most elegant, prettiest girl in the village. She had long, flowing green hair, and a beautiful dress on.

“A-are you okay?”

I stuttered. Lending out a hand. She grabbed my hand and propped herself up. “I-I’m fine. I’m just clumsy,” She answered, smiling which made her blue eyes sparkle at me. I couldn’t look at her. She dusted off her dress and gazed at me.

“I’m Miku Hatsune. What’s your name?”

She asked, kindly. I turned my head back at her, she looked curious. “I-I’m Yowane Haku,” I answered, shyly. She giggled.

Everyone loved her, I was the outcast. We were very different from each other. But somehow we became very close. Why is she being nice to me? Why is she so comforting? Do you tend to pity me when I feel inferior to you?

Always, without shame, she hugged me and whispered,

“You’re the most amazing person I ever met,”

I would always cry in her arms and hug her tightly. My tears overflowing. But I still always feel as if the world laughed and made fun of me. But I knew someone was close to me, and would always be there for me.

Part Three- Urban

Miku and I soon ran away from the village to a city. We were working as servant for a rich merchant lady. It was hard but it was a way to survive. The city was unfamiliar. But as long as long as I had Miku, we were fine, because we were always together.

As I passed by through the hallway of the merchant’s mansion. I spotted a blue haired man, looking through the pathway of windows. I remembered, Miku was working outside in the garden. He looked sophiscated and elegant. Shaking my head, I continued to wash the floors.

Although, almost everything fell apart when the man and Miku met. He was a king to be and he fell in love with Miku deeply. He loved her so much that he declined the queen to be’s request to marry. I felt my heart caught in my throat. I knew something bad was going to happen.

There was soon a war. But the one request that led to the war was heartbreaking, and surprising.

“Murder every woman with green hair,”

The princess announced. Soon everyone was gone. Like a desert with only sand as remains. I just wish I died in her place. I cried my heart out, she was a wonderful friend. My only friend. For I had white hair, I should have died. I should have died! Why? Just why?

Part Four- Port

All I seem to say is, “I’m sorry I’m alive,”. I do mean it. Miku should have never died. Still, there were complaints of my boring life.

I began my new life at a local church near the port. I heard a rumor that the princess who started the war died in the revolution. But as I was walking I saw a familiar face of hers. But I wasn’t sure if it was the princess. She fell down and said that she was clumsy. We soon became close. But we are very different.

Part Five- Church

I yawned from exhaustion. I slowly paced through the church hallways. Soon I heard crying, and talking. I quickly tip toed near the confession room. I couldn’t believe my ears.

She is truly the daughter of evil.

She was the one who killed Miku, Everyone!

Part Six- Seaside.

I grabbed my knife, I knew she was heading toward the seashore. I quietly followed her. As soon as she was praying to god, I raised my knife and stabbed her back. The last thing I heard from her was her last breath.

Part Seven- Epilogue

I have to apologize for something. I can’t take your revenge after all. That girl was a past me, a very lonesome girl. Living on your own must be very lonely. The little girl who couldn’t do anything, improved on her cooking. Today’s brioche was delicious. At the moment as I was about to kill the princess, I saw a hallucination.

Who on earth was that boy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Daughter of White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter of White   Daughter of White EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Gah, I love Mothy's songs! This is great, good job Belly!

I gotta say, Daughter of White was the third best in Mothy's Story of Evil series. Third because I'm a Len fan girl so Len's songs come first(X3) but if Len never exsisted, This would be the most epic one!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Daughter of White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter of White   Daughter of White EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:18 pm

O_O

OMG THAT SONG WAS SO SAD...

BUT ANYWAYS, i really really really really really really

30 MINUTES LATER.....

Me:-pant-REALLY loved it~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daughter of White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter of White   Daughter of White Empty

Back to top Go down

Daughter of White
Page 1 of 1