Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna] Bellnov

Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna] Empty
PostSubject: Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna]   Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 am

It was one of those nice spring days that the blonde was used to. Just skipping around the town and possibly looking stupid. But it never bothered her. Her braids jumping behind her and her green eyes brightened by the sun. She stopped in the middle of the town center, turning her head up to the sun. Not enough fo her eyes to get blinded though.

"Hey, no clouds~" She said aloud, adding a cheery tone to it. No sign of ran, no sign of anything but just a clear sunny day. She took a day off for nothing, just wanted to take a break and let her employees do the work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Minimandy910
Minimandy910

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Elizbeth Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna]   Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 am

Elizbeth slowly walked through the town, her heart beating in time with every step. taking in every sight and every location. Elizbeth had just come back from a trip with her brother, "I can't believe it's been 14 years since..." stopping for a moment Elizbeth looked up at the spring sky, "I miss you." she whispered.

As Elizbeth continued walking she found her self in the town center, still keeping her eyes on the sky and thinking about that day, Elizbeth looked at her surroundings seeing a girl with blond hair. Elizbeth wondered if she should say hi. "H... H..... Hi." her voice wavered and wasn't very loud.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna]   Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:14 pm

The blonde's ears sensed a noice.It wasn't so loud. It was like a library tone a voice. She swiftly turned around and it was a woman who she haven't seen around town before. She smiled widely, she loved new people in the town.

"Hello! I'm Genna! Welcome!"

She exclaimed happily, skipping over towards her and holding out a hand to shake. She loved making new friends, especially people who were new.

[Sorry for wimpy post :C]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Minimandy910
Minimandy910

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Elizbeth Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna]   Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:30 am

Elizbeth took Genna's hand, "I... I'm Elizbeth," she shook it for a moment then let go. "I just moved here." Elizbeth thought for a moment "well, I lived here quite awhile ago but," she shifted a bit "after... a thing, me and my family moved away and here I am again." Elizbeth rubbed the back of her neck. "so... um... how long have you lived here?" she asked pointing at Genna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna]   Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meetings [Elizbeth and Genna]
Page 1 of 1