Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eep, Hello Thar?

Go down 
+5
Ballad Of The Fool
Kritten
afsangel
AlisaElric0150
Schizopathic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Female Number of posts : 46
Roleplay Name : Winifred Raycrest

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am

Introductories

Oh, God, I'm bad at these things...

Okay. Hello thar. I'm Schizopathic, but people on other sites know me was Schizzy. It's an affectionate nickname. Feel free to call me by that, or make me a new one that fits you.

I was brought to this site by my beloved insanely delicious bro, Lucky107. Or Jenna. Derp.

I've heard a lot about this site, and I really look forward to RPing here - I'm not very good at it, and I digress that it isn't a skill learned with practice, but meh. Hopefully I'll be accepted even if I suck at roleplaying xD

That's, er, all I can think to put into my fabulous introduction. I hope people don't hate my already!

Oh, and if you have any questions you'd like to ask me, things that I might not have put into my oh-so long intro of epicness, then feel free to ask. I'm really not all that shy about personal things! :'D

xxxx Schizopathic --

Last edited by Schizopathic on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:53 am

Omgomgomg
Who's this? C:

None other than Lucky's fabulous twin sister!
Welcome to Harvest Dreams, I hope you do enjoy it here. The people are really friendly, even if you're not so much, so I'm sure you'll make a couple of friends, yes? C:

And don't tell me you're not good with roleplaying, you're great xD
So, create some characters and get out there!

Lots of love <3
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:34 am

I'M GOD, BOW TO ME!!! And bow to Lucky, the co-god. And bow to Belly, the demi-co god. XD

I'm Soffia but call me Alisa if it's easier. Guess what, I live in the same region as you! (I know where you live *_*) XD No, nevermind, ask Luckyz. X3
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 am

@Jenners;;

Like, hurrrr

It is I, the most incredible thing ever put onto this Earth ~ your stalker twin who loves to follow you to random websites ~ >:] I have signed up everywhere you have, you just don't know it yet. PFFT, KIDDING.

Thank you for the lovely welcome. I know, I know, I'm not friendly. I'm pessimistic and talk a lot because I get nervous, but-but-but-but... I can make friends too!

Well, sir, thank you kindly, but I don't think I'm so great. I'm godly. So, I'm currently working on characters for other roleplays. Derp. There are some really creative ideas on this forum!

Luff you two ~ ;]

@Soffia;;

Oh, I know you >:]

I've heard a lot about you, actually. And I know what you did last... Wednesday? x3 You sound like a totally awesomesauce person, though, so I have no problem bowing before you. *gets on knees*

I will not bow to Jenna, however. xD

It's nice to meet you, though :]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Eep, Hello Thar? Afsangelaward-4

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:17 am

Oh my goodness another one XD
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:53 am

@afsangel;;

Is-is-is that an insult? Crying or Very sad It really isn't my fault I'm related to Lucky!

Besides, I thought she was being a good girl on this site! If I find she's been torturing people and being dirty, I might have to kick some twin butt! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Eep, Hello Thar? Badge

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:01 am

WE MUST ROLEPLAY ONCE YOUR CHARACTERS ARE DONE.
8D

Ahh... siblings. I had too older brothers who were annoying. Then they went to college and life is good.

I'm Kitty a co-owner here. (I am the real power house here, don't listen to those psychos.)
If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I am warning you though, I'll be gone all next week enjoying the Flordia sun and DISNEY.

See ya around. ;]
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 am

@Kitty;;

Yes, I'd like that ^^ Oh noes, roleplaying with an admin is intimidating

Haha, if my sister could go off to college to give me some peaceful time at home, life would be nice ;] I can't imagine what it would be like to have older siblings.

Well, Kitty, it's a pleasure to meet you. I can see that nice banhammer in your hands, so I'll take your word that you're the powerhouse! Just dun ban me, plz Alright, I'll definitely spam message you if I need help. Have fun in Flordia! :]
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Eep, Hello Thar? Balladdecmotm

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:20 am

Lol, don't listen to Kitty. :p

Sup kiddo?
Welcome to zeh site!
We're so very glad that you decided to join us. :3
And like everyone else wants, we must roleplay once your character is done~. (:

Name's Ballad, or Tori (Whichever you rather. XD).

GAH. SIBLINGS, LOL.
My younger brother.
Good kid, but can be the biggest thorn in my life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:07 am

Ballad Of The Fool wrote:
Name's Ballad, or Tori (Whichever you rather. XD).
Or Foo Foo. XD

Yes, bow down to me!!! Bow down to my co-god too. Remember, I know where you live. *_* XDD Lucky, commence operation 'bribe with candy!'
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Eep, Hello Thar? Bellnov

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:16 am

just to let you know. SO MUCH CAN HAPPEN IN A DAY HERE. I'm Genna and I'm part of the staff and we must RP when your character is done 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:34 pm

@Foo Foo Tori;;

Thank you! :] I'm glad I decided to join, even though it's taking me an awful long time to finish making a character xD I would love to roleplay with you when she's done, though!

I'll call you Tori. I think it's a pretty name ^^

Haha xD I'm lucky, my only sibling is my own age and we get along really well. I have friends with younger siblings who say they're a huge pain in the rear. Is your younger brother, like, really young? Toddler age? That can be annoying as heck!

@Soffia;;

O_o Is that a threat? *closes all windows* I thought Lucky and I were the only stalkers around here - now its us who must watch our backs! xD

Gah! No! Not the caaandy! It's my weak point! D:

@Genna;;

xD Thanks, Genna, I'm sure that piece of advice will be handy in the future. I've noticed that this community is quite small, and a lot slower than some of the others I've been on, though. That's a good thing for me :] I can't keep up with fast-paced roleplays very well ^^'

Yes, we must :'D
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Eep, Hello Thar? Balladdecmotm

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:29 pm

=D! No worries, I'm sure she'll be awesome. :3

D'awww~ I like you already XD <3

XD That's really good. :3
My brother is fourteen and I'm seventeen so he can get quite annoying sometimes, especially now that we're in the same school now. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:46 pm

@Tori;;

Haha, I hope so Razz

You're welcome ~ <3

Well, at least he isn't like, toddler young xD I always swore that if my mother had another child, I would move out, because I can't stand screaming young children. Although it would be a bit embarrassing to have a younger sibling at your school - especially if they make a point of talking to you in front of your friends! Of course, there's plenty of opportunities to embarrass him as well ;]
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Eep, Hello Thar? Esaward

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Meep, I'm late on the welcoming train. SO SORRY. Stupid exams eating up all my time, ya know.

WELL ANYWAY. I'm Alyssa, also known as ES. Welcome to Harvest Dreams. ^^ I'm a co-admin, and also the younger sibling in my house. I have an older brother that I like to complain about a lot. I would much rather have either an older sister or a younger brother BUT YOU KNOW. My cousins are surrogate siblings. Haha.

ANYWHO. Welcome again, and if you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to let me know. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm

@Alyssa;;

Don't worry about it :] Exams are more important, after all!

I'll call you Alyssa ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome! Oh, you don't get along with your older brother? I always figured that, if I were to have siblings, I'd want an older brother. I suppose everyone is different, though.

Surrogate, huh? Almost all of my cousins are older than me, and we hardly ever see each other, so we aren't very close. I think it's nice that you are close to yours, though. And, well, if they can take the place of siblings... xD

Alright, I'll keep that in mind ^^ Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Eep, Hello Thar? Nextmotm

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust so we're clear. I am the official nickname giver.

Eternal Silence is Bubbles~
35bell is Guinea Fowl
Skittles taste the rainbow is Skitz

........ I just noticed Tori doesn't have a nickname.

TORINGA IT IS.

And you can be Schizy Schizy Two by Four. :3

UNTIL I GET OUT OF A NICKNAME SLUMP.
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:28 am

@Wess;;

Haha, alright xD

Schizy Schizy Two by Four, huh? Er, thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Eep, Hello Thar? Cliffnov

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:20 pm

HI thar. haha
I'm Amando. stay active and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eep, Hello Thar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eep, Hello Thar?   Eep, Hello Thar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Eep, Hello Thar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: