Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to meet everyone

Go down 
+2
goldmirage10
silvermirage10
6 posters
AuthorMessage
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

Nice to meet everyone Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:53 am

The name is silvermirage10, or Amber. my older sister is goldmirage10. I shared an account with her, but decided I need my own. Rolling Eyes

I'm a true tomboy, the only girly thing about me is that I love rabbits. I enjoy playing many games,however I have never been in an rp before, so go easy on me about it. I can be really bossy sometimes, just ask my sister.

My favorite Harvest Moon game is Animal Parade, possibly because it's the only one I ever finished. I broke my Harvest Moon DS game, because it was extremly annoying and I couldnt find the stupid harvest sprites. Mad

So, I am very intrested and this forum, and I'm ready to get involve in some roleplaying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 am

Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Silvermirage10 C:
I'm Lucky107 and I'm a PSYCHO, but you can call me Lucky, or Jenna, or whatever else you'd like ~

Welcome to Harvest Dreams, where you shall get a better greeting by an admin sooner or later, but for now I shall be the lousy stand in! If you have any problems, contact the staff ~ If you need any help, contact the staff ~ If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me or any of the other friendly people in this here wonderful community C:
We're all quite friendly and SCHIZOPHRENIC fun, so I'm sure you'll get along just fine with all of us, yes, yes!

Once you've made a character and they've been accepted, let's roleplay together, okay?
I'm looking forward to it ~
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 am

I am so glad that my baby sister has an account of her own. Now if only she would stop taking my laptop from me! Mad

Anyway have fun here sis, I'm still getting use to being around here and looking at the roleplays I want to play. Razz

Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:57 am

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here ^.^
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Nice to meet everyone Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:04 am

Hey silver~ 8D

I'm Genna and I'm part of the staff here~ You're free to ask any questions.

We're a bit of SCHIZOPHRENIC fun bunch of people here <3 We can be very random and bite people loud at times but thats just us 8D

So anyways hope we can RP soon~ 8D

and beware of Jenna and I. We're going to rule the world and make everyone our slaves MWAHAHAHAHA

-cough-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 am

Yay! Everyone is so nice here! I feel so welcomed and I know its going to be super duper fun here!

Also,I have plans to take over the world too,so be careful

And, Gold don't call me your baby sister, we are only a year apart!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Nice to meet everyone Badge

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 am

Hello Silver, I'm Kitty--but no... I'm not a cat.
Welcome to HD. ^^
I am one of the co-owners here, so if you need any help or just want to talk send me a message.

Foolish people, the world is already mine.

Ah... siblings. This reminds me how happy I get when mine are away. (Yes, I'm cold hearted towards my two older brothers. Be thankful that you have a sister with a close age, cause that's lucky. ;])

Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:16 pm

I love my sister,but sometimes I wanna throw a brick at her! Twisted Evil

Other than that, I love the website so far,I havent signed up for any rps sadly, can anyone give me any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Pirates of the Seven Seas
Decaying Twins
Everlasting Sleepover

C:

We need you over there D:
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Nice to meet everyone Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:25 pm

hello to you!
i'm Amando boy-slash-swiftie-slash-hm game-slash-almost active member
feel free to talk to me if you have the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet everyone
Page 1 of 1