Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Crossing City Folk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Animal Crossing City Folk Bellnov

Animal Crossing City Folk Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:46 am

I got this game last week. It's actually a lot better than the DS one (but GC still pwns Wink ) So I've been playing this A LOT (thats why im not on much >_>)

Heres a tip.
NEVER RUN IN YOUR TOWN. You're grass will die and your town will look like crap :'D. Only parts of my town have dead grass but it will slowly grow back xD. I only paid like two morgages. Its tough D: the first one was easy but the 120,000 bells was liek "WHOA I HAVE TO PAY ALL OF THAT?" Today i finished that morgage. So tomorrow I find out how many more bells I have to pay.

I CANT SAVE BELLS. Once I see something im liek "OMG, HAVE TO BUY THIS" or "I really need to get my hair done" (Even though its liek 3,000 bells D:) So I only have 8,000 bells in my savings ;-; But I really want this theme thats only avaliable in the summer and it's over 1 million bells D:

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Gracie's_Series
So now I'm saving. So I made this plan where...
-Pay 20,000 bells to morgage once a day
-Pay 10,000 bells for town fund
-Save up another 10,000 for savings

So I plan on making 40,000 a day o_o Luckily I planted a money tree and some foiregn fruit. Gamecube was so much easier because there was this code where I think you get 100k a day. So I finished that game in like two months. I think it was a 100k. Im not sure. So anyways...Yea :'D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:07 am

Kay, Bellala, I have this game and love it too! XD Plus, I run in my town all the time and the grass doesn't die. If you mean those sticking up pieces of grass, those are actually weeds and appear in my town every once in a while. If you keep your down nice and flourished, it's fine.

Now, I had the same probelm as you with the money thing but... I found a solution.

MONEY ROCK!!!

Just take your shovel and hit a rock. Pretend it's Mr. Reseti because no one likes him. So wack a mole rock! >8D

There's a catch though.

V=You
X=Rock
O=holes

This is how you have to format it.

OOO
..V
..X

So in other words, have three holes behind you so you can't move backwards when you hit the rock. Now, you only have ten seconds to hit the rock. The rock changes every day, too. But thing is, I probably get like... Twenty thousand EVERY DAY with this trick. Good luck, and get a friend code too, I shall givezes you maine! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 am

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
Kay, Bellala, I have this game and love it too! XD Plus, I run in my town all the time and the grass doesn't die. If you mean those sticking up pieces of grass, those are actually weeds and appear in my town every once in a while. If you keep your down nice and flourished, it's fine.

I know its weeds :'D AND YOUR GRASS DOESNT DIE? Mine is epicly failing ;-;

Quote :
MONEY ROCK!!!

Just take your shovel and hit a rock. Pretend it's Mr. Reseti because no one likes him. So wack a mole rock! >8D

There's a catch though.

V=You
X=Rock
O=holes

This is how you have to format it.

OOO
..V
..X

That's exactly what I do 8D. More money :'D. I only get like 8,000 though ;-;

Quote :
Good luck, and get a friend code too, I shall givezes you maine! 8D

8D CAN YOU GIVE ME MONEY AND STUFF TOO? Well once I get a friend code :'D
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 am

35bell wrote:
8D CAN YOU GIVE ME MONEY AND STUFF TOO? Well once I get a friend code :'D

Yaz, sure but I have standards. XDDDD

I shall only let you visit my town/go to your town if Walker isn't in the state of moving because he's going to be in my town forever. XD

I wish you could put the stuff from your ds on it because I have action replay for ds. XDDD

Also, another way to get money is, you know on Christmas? Jingle comes to town. He's either found outside or in someone's house. Check every house, as well as the area because it's random. When you talk to him, you will get something. Talk to him again WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT like a hat and sunglasses and he'll give you something else. Everything he gives you is like ten thousand bells! 8D Same thing with Jack on halloween I think, if he gives you anything(I forget).
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 am

Ah I have had that game the year it came out...I know all the ropes..btw I find it helps...........

I know its cheating but fi your low on cash go backwards in time to easter and get the rare easter items.... also halloween....

Never EVER buy turnips and forget about them...they get ants all over them and rotten D: (bye bye 1000 bells D:)

Always always ALWAYS!!!!! Read what kappan says...its nice X3.

Also if any of you have this for the wii and wifi...Ive got wifi and am ready to visit yalls towns X3.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:40 am

Mhhm. Easter, Christmas, Halloween, and the harvest festival are money festivals!!! 8D

Also, this hasn't been tested yet but...

You know when you shake the trees and money comes out? Do this when thet gate's open so there will be no bees! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 am

Oh really? I did not know of this glitch...I must try it at once!!!!!...ok next weekend when Im at my dads.... -.-
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 am

Skittles taste rainbow wrote:
Oh really? I did not know of this glitch...I must try it at once!!!!!...ok next weekend when Im at my dads.... -.-

I haven't tested it yet, Skitt, so I don't know if it's true. Either way, if it doesn't work, just shake trees near buildings. When the bees fall, run in the building. It's not like they'll follow you or waste their time outside. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:01 am

Nya ok...heh oh and mushrooms are good to! I try to go mushroom hunting! the furniture fetch a good price but the mushrooms themselves! Especialy the fat ones!
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Sorry for lame double post but ok!! I'm at my dads and have wifi...my animal crossing FC is 4126-0591-1948. Ok now if you wish to come over *cough*NellzyandAlisa*cough* just pm me or talk with me in the chat box...this is open to anyone...Plus Bellzy if your having money probs I just got a gold bed I could give you X3 ifIdontsellitbythen
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

I still need to get my friend code. I'll get it when I have the time.
Although we're not going to my town. My grass is epicly failing.

GOLD BED? I NEED MONEY, NOW. well I can wait xD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Yeah, I got a gold bed too, actually. People that have had it for a while or people with connect or something(I dunno) got a Golden Bed from Nintendo in the mail. And yesh, I shall give money or get you something expensive. =3=

You must visit my town lots though and give me foreign fruits. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing City Folk
Page 1 of 1