Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the cruise~

Go down 
+3
Skittles taste rainbow
Semater
AlisaElric0150
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Welcome to the cruise~ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm sorry for abandoning other things but I promise if we do this, I'll keep it active, I swear!!!! ;A;

Anyways, I was sitting in class... Math... Great at it... Wha-hey, HD cruise time! I want a vacation so I might as well have it n the internet!!! Therefore, here we go... *deep breath*

Welcome to the boat. The salty water mistflowing across the sides, the warm and sunny wheather to caress your, the happiness when you look into the water.

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:23 am

Sounds good. Excellent way to relax after the fire. And make Robert remember the accident that caused his amnesia
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 am

I know. It would be a great way to relax. Except for sea sickness and Robert learning stuff about his past would be relieving for both him and Alisa. 8D

It'd be cool to be on a cruise though. I've never been on one, actually... Now, it's time for HD Titanic!!!!! >8D XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:46 am

NYA! Count Molly in!!!! Hee hee time for molly to wear a cute swimsuit and make Gabe fasint...yes Im forcing you into this kitty D:<
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:51 am

Sounds entertaining, especially the Titanic part. XD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:58 am

Arwan wrote:
Sounds entertaining, especially the Titanic part. XD

I wish. XDDDD

I think we should do that sometime but maybe not now because there was just a fire and if Alisa goes through anything else, at the time, she'll die... Wait, is that a good thing? XDDD
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:01 am

lol, So Alisa survived a fire one element, but first a landslide earth. What about Air or Water, this would be the perfect chance to show that she can survive all four elements. XD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:05 am

Actually, the day she met Amando, she almost drowned(And that's how she must die! >8D) so there's water... XDDDD

Air... But yeah, it would be fun, an HD Titanic or... The Harvest... Tanic... Tah...? XD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Welcome to the cruise~ Badge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 am

Gabe will go if Michael goes, cause he's oblivious. ;]
I might have Cody go too. Maybe even Kitty if Kazu isn't ready to do the moving topic.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:26 am

You know, I can't help but think about a game I bought recently: 999 (9 People, 9 Doors, 9 Hours). it all takes place on a boat, and 9 kidnapped people have to figure out the puzzles and reach the 9th door before 9 hours is up, or they will sink with the boat.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Welcome to the cruise~ Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 am

I'll enter my lovely Michael~ <3
Michael: You know, I am a guy
Me: Really? :O
Michael: Great, she's having another blonde moment ._.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Okay, because I've gotten great feedback, I guess I'll actually do this.

There will be no limit to the people who can go(You just have to pay Soffia with your own expenses... With pie... XDDDD)

I guess I'l start the thread in a couple of day, maybe the third... CoughortodayifpeoplewantlikeIdocoughcoughCOUGH!!!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Welcome to the cruise~ Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 pm

TOM CRUSE?! Sorry I had to. Sounds like FUN. Caris could join in and have a romantic moment with Michael :-D
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Welcome to the cruise~ Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 am

I'm a bit busy with school. do you mind if we can start later this weekened? :'D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Welcome to the cruise~ Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:15 pm

I've been busy latley as well, so I'll join in, but I probably won't be replying as much :-D
Darn us busy kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the cruise~   Welcome to the cruise~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the cruise~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: RP Discussion :: Roleplay Search - Group Plots-
Jump to: